Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam (23400 Views)

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Senator Otaru Salihu Ohize Is Dead / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by rildwanullahi(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Make Una come see money wey we dey find for street, I didn't vote Jonathon but I'm beginning to feel bad being a Nigerian, these people are professional thieves. After this bleeding I'm still surprised Nigeria is still alive

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2015
symbianDON:
this man, buhari, may still be lacking in certain areas but truth be told, all these rot being exposed are things nigerians would never have forever known if he had not come on board. just imagine how these criminals thrived so well under past regimes, feeding fat like the worms they are, living large at the expense of our collective wealth. i am quite sure there are many more of them. these revelations are quite disturbing.
Thats why you will keep hearing people shouting, there's no money in this regime. thats because there's no free money anymore. Our money was shared in the streets in times past and were busy rejoicing that the country was progressing. Trust me, this is one of the reasons "they" never wanted Buhari on that seat. I'm not an APC or PDP fan but i really appreciate Buhari for what he is doing. Lemme tell u something, in Nigeria today, u will hardly see stealing with impunity in the govt parastatals, they all are afraid.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by tope24(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
I det cry Ooo . E dey pain me

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by GeoOla25(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2015
God of judgment.. Never let these bastards go unpunished... Visit them with death....thousands of youths are out here with no jobs... I am weeping for Nigeria... I just have to gerra out of here.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Opetech(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
I give up, will my country survive this?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by firefox4th(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Kristian ma i ti wasinmi gbo ba ngeli re tin wi ni aarin ota lowa maa soora . PMB needs yur prayers to succeed.
#TEAMPRAYFORPMB#
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by engrjacuzzi: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
oh! we have suffered in the hands of these so called politicians. may they all die wretchedly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Kyase(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
disloman:
LMAO.Guy u don kolo.Nigeria na strong country ooooo.If all these things happened to most countries,na die ooooo.Anyone whoever vote PDP again,may the person ever see his or her bearing in life.PDP is evil.
I swear even USA won't survive it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by PreyingMantis(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
disloman:
LMAO.Guy u don kolo.Nigeria na strong country ooooo.If all these things happened to most countries,na die ooooo.Anyone whoever vote PDP again,may the person ever see his or her bearing in life.PDP is evil.
Dont be stvpid! Most of the people in APC ported from PDP. Your grouse should be against the thieving political elite who have been milking the country dry since 1976. They have no political allegiance. It has always been about them, their families and their cronies. Stop being silly and naive by shouting PDP

In case you didn't know, AVM Atawodi is a staunch member of the APC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by omenka(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
olatade:
If jonathan and his minions had been allowed another term in office, nigeria would have been looted out of the world map by now. PMB is trying,let's pray for him
Chai!!! Rotflmao!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by disloman(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Dont be stvpid! Most of the people in APC ported from PDP. Your grouse should be against the thieving political elite who have been milking the country dry since 1976. They have no political allegiance. It has always been about them, their families and their cronies. Stop being silly and naive by shouting PDP

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by joshdfc: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
businesslawyer:
What people failed to mention is that Atowodi is a strong APC stalwart from Kogi State. Yet he is not spared from d EFCC dragnet. Baba is ready to bring people to justice once there is evidence regardless of party affiliation.

I believe this is not party issue the war against corruption is progressing one day @ a time

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by notmywill: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2015
One by one,
They fall like rain...
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by dapsonlou(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Exploit200:
I smell lies from this report

Bastard remain in your Village and doubt am. PDP pig

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by ishiamu(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
Jo boy was never cut out for leadership. He got to where he was by sheer happenstance. He had no friends across the states, no one knew him, so the only way he thought he could reach out to politicians from different parts of the country and perhaps have some countrywide spread politically was to give a free hand to all and sundry who held sensitive positions to loot without fear of retribution! He did just that and the politicians liked him for it, but never feared nor respected him.

It was the reason why a mere minister such as Aba Moro remained defiant when he instructed the man to return to applicants the monies that were collected from them in that tragic Immigration recruitment exercise.

What we are seeing today is just the tip of the iceberg. Matter of fact, Baba has yet to start scratching the surface. I have a hunch as to why he's pursuing this course (anti corruption) with such relentless vigour- the economy is taking a hit due to dwindling prices of oil at the international market. The monies that could be recovered from these men through diligent investigation/prosecution could finance a lot of capital projects and erect the platforms we need for sustainable economic recovery and progress.

It is no easy task but I have faith Baba can pull it off. He has my unflinching support.

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
See the way individuals and companies are enjoying a free for all with our National Akara.
Corruption is truly a cancer in Nigeria, that even chemotherapy cannot cure!!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Boyooosa(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2015
See someone's daddy as he de look like mumu after dem don catch am, shior! Atawodi ko, Atakosinuidi ni cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Perfectwazobia: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
This news is revealing . I had no regret I voted PMB/PYO. Azazi said PDP is Boko haram he was killed .

Did anyone noticed where Gen Azazi said he will pay for those boats as his contribution to the Nigeria army ? And man was killed and GEJ did nothing about it. GEJ was a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by mrmetoo1: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Main thing to note about this petition is that it was submitted in 2013. The petition was submitted to the president but nothing was done about it. I guess they didn't give a DAMN

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by ThundrCork(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
This hustle is real

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by BizBayo: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
symbianDON:
i suggest the mods should henceforth write 'reader's discretion' as part of the title for these kind of threads. reading everyday that these kind of amounts were stolen can affect people psychologically i swear.

Walahi, I dey tell you. person fit get heart attack with this kind news. Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by spinoff: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
kolaaderin:
GEJ acclaimed fresh air is nothing but Nazi gas which almost sent Nigeria to the grave, the whole 6 years the termites were busy with the structural wooden frame of this country. I just hope we will survive this and I still wonder if we are still on the world map, no nation has ever experience such magnitude of looting.

Unadulterated Zyklon B, you mean. Nigeria literally barely dodged a bullet with GEJ removal. Still in serious coma.

With officials playing such fast-and-loose with fx reserve, skittish currency traders just give the Naira its deserved short shrift

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Rudolfchris(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Damn! These guys have milked our dear country dry...reading this revelation alone is enough to thank God that we didn't end up voting GEJ. Nigeria would have been worst than Greece by now...imagine our supposed leaders stealing with impunity. I weep for my country. GEJ I'm very sure God will not be happy with you cos this petition was even submitted to him in 2013 and he threw it under the carpet...I'm crying

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by jaybee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
BlackBaron:
The justice department seems to be a weak link with their alternative ways of giving legal succour to powerful thieves. All these revelations, someone needs to get a pioneering befitting jail term that'll set the motion for other thieves.

Start prosecutions now, any judge aiding and abetting should be publicly and massively shamed

SECONDED!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by dnatz(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Boyooosa:
See someone's daddy as he de look like mumu after dem don catch am, shior! Atawodi ko, Atakosinuidi ni cry

Na ur dad b d mumu..... who told u is recent pix?.. after all is all about questioning and been able to defend yourself... let him speak first b4 u open ur mouth to insult...
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by efilefun(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imagine someone collecting 4.6billion from NSA for spiritual purpose. Did he go to God directly for the spiritual package...lol
Cetona:

The only 'heroic' thing he did was losing that election, and conceding to it. Pray tell me, what is heroic in being a passive leader? Chai! Just imagine the amount different persons looted under him. There is God.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Boyooosa(m): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
dnatz:

Na ur dad b d mumu..... who told u is recent pix?.. after all is all about questioning and been able to defend yourself... let him speak first b4 u open ur mouth to insult...
Never meant to hurt ur dad, i no know say even 'being a mumu' has season and time... grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Cetona(f): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine someone collecting 4.6billion from NSA for spiritual purpose. Did he go to God directly for the spiritual package...lol
Such a ridiculous thing to say. Maybe he offered sacrifice on behalf of all Nigeriansgrin.
Yoruba will say 'oro buruku t'oun ti erin'

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Cetona(f): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
symbianDON:
i suggest the mods should henceforth write 'reader's discretion' as part of the title for these kind of threads. reading everyday that these kind of amounts were stolen can affect people psychologically i swear.
I swear!! When one thinks of how one struggle to make ends meet while some people are enriching themselves with what is meant for 'all', it will take grace not to hold it all together and not breakdowngringrin. Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by dnatz(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Boyooosa:

Never meant to hurt ur dad, i no know say even 'being a mumu' has season and time... grin

angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria seems to be under a spiritual curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.