Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dailyspotproduction: My parents shortsight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dailyspotproduction: My parents shortsight (370 Views)

Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dailyspotproduction: My parents shortsight by dailyspot: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is a short story designed for you relaxation...please read and comment to help us to know our defeats and do necessary amendments in other to come out with a stronger stories in near time. Thanks in anticipation.

Ngozi is a young lady within her thirties... She left Udoma her home town Over ten years ago in search for greener pastures now she is back, sound and full of money. She throws money here nd there, spoiling the villagers with money and numerous gifts.
After spending some weeks in the village, is now time for her to go back; she met some of the villagers who agreed to allow their young daughters to travel with her back to Italy. The young girls were 6, Nneoma a girl of sixteen from a very poor and sound christian home was among. The girls left with her to italy in search of a better life like Ngozi. Arriving in Italy... Ngozi's home is very hospitable so they enjoy for some days before Ngozi introduced her business to them which is prostitution without hesitation all accepted but Nneoma declined rather wanted to go back, Ngozi preached to her for some days but not yielding any seed. After somedays Ngozi's potential patron came and Ngozi allowed him to make a choice from the new girls... The man selected Nneoma and Ngozi signal her to go with him or face the bad side of her so Nneoma went home with the man... When the man was set to have Nneoma, she cried and struggled... pleading to the man so the man angrily took her back to Ngozi. Ngozi tried all she could to make the man happy including giving herself for the man's service but the man left with annoyance. Ngozi as a Result of this called some of her loyal Boys who mercilessly raped Nneoma that she lost her virginity and could not walk for some time because of the torture. Later Nneoma was confirmed pregnant that Ngozi forcefully aborted the issue. Nneoma has no other choice than to enter the prostitution business.
One fateful day she met a Customer by name Joe who initially did not disclose his identity. Joe I a black and a Nigerian. From a neighbouring village close to Udoma. Joe started developing love for Nneoma that he always come everyday to pick Nneoma home. One day he gave Nneoma a good paid job which he secured for her so Nneoma stopped prostituting and left Ngozi's house for good.
Joe proposed marriage to Nneoma...to be continued later.
source: www.dailyspotproduction..com

(1) (Reply)

Future Trunks Arc Begins On Dragon Ball Super / Touching Story About Refugees / Video:mark Zuckerberg Visits President Buhari And Gave Him A Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.