Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” (776 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by freakyamanda(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Recently evicted BBNaija season 3 housemate, BamBam has finally spoken about her viral toilet sexcapade with fellow housemate Teddy A during a chat with The Delphinator which was posted on Instagram.

Read their conversation below:

Interviewer: So, going into the house we did not have a tape, and then coming out we have a sex tape

BamBam: We were just caught in the moment but then what has happened has happened.

Interviewer: Is that your story?

BamBam: That’s just it and I am sticking with it.

Interviewer: Tell me how you intend to handle this vic***** and backlash

BamBam: Everybody that has a greatness story has a process. It is just one of my processes and I will go through it and take it a day at a time. I am not taking it in, I am just dealing with it for what it is. It is something that happened and that’s it.

Interviewer:What about family

BamBam: My parents are proud of me, Of course, I am sure in the moment, they might have been disappointed but that’s just what normal parents will do, I am not less of their daughter.

http://www.todaysecho.com/bambam-on-sex-tape-what-has-happened-has-happened-my-parents-are-proud-of-me/
Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by SaintHilary(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well thank God sumone is proud of u bleeping inside d toilet...jux get ready to marry ur parents sha tongue
Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by Ebios(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by Innocentchild(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olosho
Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by Ebios(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
SaintHilary:
Well thank God sumone is proud of u bleeping inside d toilet...jux get ready to marry ur parents sha tongue
When l said in a similar thread that this satanic program tagged BBN is meant to make youths OPENLY, HAPPILY and SHAMELESSLY celebrate SIN(an acronym for Satan's Identification Number),sombdy was quoting me up and down...

Now,see what this one is saying.
Mmmm....
This generation and moral decadence na.....(sombdy pls borrow me that normal meme)
Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by donstan18: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yes, they are proud of you but toilet ambassadors loves you more.

1 Like

Re: Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” by SaintHilary(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ebios:
When l said in a similar thread that this satanic program tagged BBN is meant to make youths OPENLY, HAPPILY and SHAMELESSLY celebrate SIN(an acronym for Satan's Identification Number),sombdy was quoting me up and down...

Now,see what this one is saying.
Mmmm....
This generation and moral decadence na.....(sombdy pls borrow me that normal meme)
Next tym b4 u quote me try to read and understand..thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Stream And Download Free On Gomovies / Bbnaija: Mercy And Tuoyo Having Crazy Dance Moves / BBNaija: See The Funny Moment A Ninja Fell Down After "A Little Distraction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.