Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dear NL (am Back And Need Your Urgent Help Again) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear NL (am Back And Need Your Urgent Help Again) (344 Views)

General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech / Dear NL / Dear NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear NL (am Back And Need Your Urgent Help Again) by bigjallow: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was here few days ago or a week to be precise to ask for help on the number of quantity of materials i will need from my 3 bedroom house but i must say your help was really helpful and i appreciate it so much. The building of my house has started since then i from the look of things the house will be at roof level in a week or two weeks time because i bought every material the builder needs. Now i am trying to ready money to send for woods so that the roofing will not waste time but i want to know the following,

How long do i have to wait when the house is built to roof level before they start roofing it?

What is the number of woods needed to finish roofing the house?

What type of woods?

Any other material needed for roofing, i will need your help?

I realize all the materials my builder asked for are over estimated and we will have so much remaining when the house is done...

Your urgent respond is expected

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Properties / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) + Facilities @ Palmgrove & Onipanu, Lagos. / Property For Sale @ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.