Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dear NL - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear NL (311 Views)

Construction of NL's 4bedroom Duplex And 2 Nos Of 3bedroom Flats,Lagos. / General Finishings Of 5bdrs luxury Duplex At Ajah Area For Nl Member By Rotech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear NL by bigjallow: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
I must first say thanks to all of you guys who in one way or the other guided into finishing what i call my first home in my country The Gambia. Now i have bought a second land in one of the most beautiful residential areas in my country but the type of houses i see in the property section of NL and those in the Nollywood movies are the exact standards i want.

First i want to know if anyone of the best builders out there in NL can relocate to Gambia to handle my project till completion?

Secondly, how much would it cost me to build a 5 or 6 bedroom duplex? Give me the amount in Dollars because i don't know the Naira.

Thirdly, in terms of accommodation, how long would you stay in Gambia to complete such a project?

If anyone, is qualified and interested, then, kindly send me the works you handled before let me see and 5 and 6 bedroom duplex plans too.

Send me quotes of the materials that would be needed to handle such a project...

https://www.nairaland.com/1397773/construction-6-bedroom-duplex-owerri This house really caught my eyes but kindly send me yours.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 8 Numbers Of 2bedroom Flat At Egbeda. / 9500sm Of Land In Lifecamp For Joint Venture / What Legal Documentation For Selling Properties In Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.