Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. (1548 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) / Churches Turned Into Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by noble2faith(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
France is likely to close up to 160 mosques
in the coming months as part of a
nationwide police operation under the
state of emergency which allows places of
worship that promote radical views to be
shut down, one of the country’s chief
Imams has said.
Following news that three mosques have
already been closed since the November 13
attacks on the capital, Hassan El Alaoui,
who is in charge of nominating regional
and local Muslim imams and mediating
between the imams and prison officials,
told Al Jazeera on Wednesday that more
were set to be shuttered.
There are a total of 2,600 mosques in
France, El Alaoui said.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/international/-france-likely-to-close-more-than-100-mosques/122411.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Annunaki(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2015
This is a very good development and other western countries ought to follow suit but what is really needed is for terror verses in the quoran and hadiths to be edited out. Problem is doing this will expose islam and the quoran to ridicule and the average muslim will rather have his terrorist brother killing innocent people for allahh than edit mohammed's contraption labelled as the quoran.

2 Likes

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Quran 61 vs 8
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ
Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

1 Like

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by LLVelly: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Expect another crisis in nigeria, I heard a mosque was burnt in onitsha...Be wary of this kind of friday. [All muslim are not terrorist but all terrorists are muslims]
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by true2god: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why no close all the mosk? Hundred mosk closed and 200 new ones built. Saudi arabia muslim be laughing at the stupidity of the western governments.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Pavore9: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
They should do whatever will make them feel safer.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Weah96: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
aob2882:
Quran 61 vs 8
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ
Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

If Allah is going to do something, then why is he writing about it? It just seems so childish and competitive to me, like Allah is a made-up person and the lies are running out.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Annunaki:
This is a very good development and other western countries ought to follow suit but what is really needed is for terror verses in the quoran and hadiths to be edited out. Problem is doing this will expose islam and the quoran to ridicule and the average muslim will rather have his terrorist brother killing innocent people for allahh than edit mohammed's contraption labelled as the quoran.
REVISE THE WORD OF YOUR CREATOR ?
You shold be ashamed of your self Quran can never be revised Xstian had more than 50 versions of Bible (Inconsistency, Scientific Errors, Historical Fallacies)you all CLAIMED TO HAVE HOLLYGHOST YET YOU PPLE GO IN DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS.
“Ye shall not add unto the word which I (God) command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.” (Deuteronomy 4:2)

Prove to me in your book(Bible) that it never contradict science.
In fact the word ''Bible'' was never mention in the Bible

“Then woe to those who write the book with their own hands and then say: ‘This is from God’, to traffic with it for a miserable price. Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby.” (Quran 2:79)
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Annunaki(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
aob2882:

REVISE THE WORD OF YOUR CREATOR ?
You shold be ashamed of your self Quran can never be revised Xstian had more than 50 versions of Bible (Inconsistency, Scientific Errors, Historical Fallacies)you all CLAIMED TO HAVE HOLLYGHOST YET YOU PPLE GO IN DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS.
“Ye shall not add unto the word which I (God) command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.” (Deuteronomy 4:2)

Prove to me in your book(Bible) that it never contradict science.
In fact the word ''Bible'' was never mention in the Bible

“Then woe to those who write the book with their own hands and then say: ‘This is from God’, to traffic with it for a miserable price. Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby.” (Quran 2:79)

God punish you for referring to the author of the quoran as my creator angry I have never felt so insulted in my life. angry never ever in your life must you utter such nonsense again. Asking for the quoran to be edited is me putting it mildly, left to me every single copy of the quoran should be gathered globally and burnt to ashes and it's futher production banned. All soft copies of it should also be wiped out. Useless terror inspiring book of the devil. angry

4 Likes

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Tonyreal49(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na Nigerian Muslims foolish pass for the whole world?
Una Mumu too much lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Heavenly102: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2015
they should deport all of these nutjobs and bomb the sh*t out of these radical, terrorist countries. where this radicalism comes from. these mischief-makers have gone on for too long.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Annunaki:

[b]God punish you[color=#990000][/color][/b] for referring to the author of the quoran as my creator angry I have never felt so insulted in my life. angry never ever in your life must you utter such nonsense again. Asking for the quoran to be edited is me putting it mildly, left to me every single copy of the quoran should be gathered globally and burnt to ashes and it's futher production banned. All soft copies of it should also be wiped out. Useless terror inspiring book of the devil. angry

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And you claimed to follow the teachings of Jesus is Christ (pbuh).
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by MightySparrow: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

59 James 4:7 '..... Resist the devil(and his children), and he will flee from you.'
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
MightySparrow:

59 James 4:7 '..... Resist the devil(and his children), and he will flee from you.'

This one of contradictions that We Muslims were telling all Xstians.
Islam can never die. Because Islam is the religion of all prophets.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by truthman2012(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Muslims say they believe in Jesus, right?

Do you follow the Bible passage you cited? If muslims believe it, there would have been no islamic terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Annunaki(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Islam is the religion of satan and it is only surviving for now because satan is the god of the world. In due course Christ shall return and destroy the armies of satan a.ka allahh.

1 Like

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by MightySparrow: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Islam is going the way of ITS prophet it will surely die can't you see it is sick already? Many of its adherents iN war -torn zones want peace and want to renounce Islam but for fear of FATWA
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Annunaki:

God punish you for referring to the author of the quoran as my creator angry I have never felt so insulted in my life. angry never ever in your life must you utter such nonsense again. Asking for the quoran to be edited is me putting it mildly, left to me every single copy of the quoran should be gathered globally and burnt to ashes and it's futher production banned. All soft copies of it should also be wiped out. Useless terror inspiring book of the devil. angry

Quran will never burn. get a copy and put it to test.
In fact let us remove all QUR'AN and BIBLE out of the earth surface and let us see who will loose.
Muslims will never loose because in Nigeria alone we have more than 5 Million Muslims who committed the whole Qur'an into memory.

Do the Christians committed their Bible into memory? No
Why? Because they have more than 50 Versions with different meanings (RSv,KJV,NIV,Gay Bible etc).
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by truthman2012(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you,
That ye resist not evil: but
whosoever shall smite thee on
thy right cheek, turn to him the
other also.

James 4:7 '..... Resist the devil, and he will
flee from you.'

Where is the contradiction?

''Whosoever'' is referring to human and not the devil. But since the devil enters humans (muslims) to destroy Christianity, we will resist.

Muslims have over the years capitalized on Christians not retaliating to do their havoc but gone are those days now. We shall resist the devil (allahh) working inside them.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by truthman2012(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

In fact let us remove all QUR'AN and BIBLE out of the earth surface and let us see who will loose.
Muslims will never loose because in Nigeria alone we have more than 5 Million Muslims who committed the whole Qur'an into memory.

Why? Because they have more than 50 Versions with different meanings (RSv,KJV,NIV,Gay Bible etc).

LIE !

The shop of a muslim who sells quran and other islamic materials, who I know got burnt just last week and quran books became ashes.

All Bible versions say the same thing in different statements.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
truthman2012:

LIE !

The shop of a muslim who sells quran and other islamic materials, who I know got burnt just last week and quran books became ashes.

Hnnmn Interesting!!

Where?
When?
Kindly respond to my Questions if you are speaking the truth.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 23:
وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful.
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 24:
فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ

But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by truthman2012(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Hnnmn Interesting!!

Where?
When?
Kindly respond to my Questions if you are speaking the truth.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 23:
وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful.
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 24:
فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ

But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

I have told you when but where, do you want to go there? You want to know where I live so that you can come with your jihadists?

If am lying let your allahh punish me but it is just that am above his punishment as greater is He (Jesus) that is in me than he (allahh) that is in the world (I John 4:4).

There is nothing special about the quran that cannot be produced by man. The quran is scanty of information, which most of its verses cannot be understood except using the Bible. It is disjointed as stories are broken only to repeat them later in distant verses to confuse its readers. Its arrangement is not chronological to cause confusion for its readers and above all very contradictory.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

https://www.nairaland.com/2295782/without-bible-quran-meaningless
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Annunaki(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Your level of brainwashing is alarming, I challenge to to pour petrol on your quoran and light it up with fire to prove it can't burn.

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Allahisone(f): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
aob2882:

Don't mind the hypocrite.it's very easy for him to tag muslims intolerant but exhibits it most
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by aob2882: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
truthman2012:

LIE !

Really Mr. ?
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Demmzy15(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
If closing down the mosque is a way of curbing terrorism, I agree with it. Moreover, even Islamic Countries like Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi have all arrested violent preachers and closed down mosques promoting violence.

True2god I sight you, continue talking your nonsense!

1 Like

Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Annunaki(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
If closing down the mosque is a way of curbing terrorism, I agree with it. Moreover, even Islamic Countries like Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi have all arrested violent preachers and closed down mosques promoting violence.

You finally got released from your ban? Hope you learn to behave yourself and be a good boy henceforth. grin
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Annunaki:

You finally got released from your ban? Hope you learn to behave yourself and be a good boy henceforth. grin
Goat!!!
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by true2god: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

Demmzy how far? When will Iran (shia) and saudi arabia (sunni) settle their mohammed-inspired dispute?
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Demmzy15(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
true2god:
[s]Demmzy how far? When will Iran (shia) and saudi arabia (sunni) settle their mohammed-inspired dispute?[/s]
When would the Christians of Burundi and South Sudan settle their Christ inspired dispute?!
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by true2god: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
When would the Christians of Burundi and South Sudan settle their Christ inspired dispute?!
Shia\sunni dispute was inspire by your criminal and booty-taking pedofile prophet.
Re: France Likely To Close Down More Than 100 Mosques. by Slikbae: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
yes!!! A very welcome development.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife "My Dearest Single Sisters" / Is Bishop Oyedepo Handing Over To His Son? / Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.