Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." (35982 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Akinwunmi Adesina Congratulates Okonjo Iweala-You Are A Jewel For Africa / WAR !!! Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-iweala….again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by gistrepublic: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Endtime shame
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by princemillla(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2015
I wonder why people don't take their time to read message befor passing judgement or condemning.

Don't condemn the write, but rather address the message.

Oshiomole raised a very good questions which madam ought to give answers too and not trying to divert the issue.
And if you feel, you have nothing to hide, there is no point responding in a sentiment way.

Plus, this man self need to learn ways to put allegations right, wen u talk too much, people tends to disrespect words coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by babdap: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2015
D drama continues.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by NOBODYY: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Walkopet:

See dem all^^ Awon early morning spacebookers, maybe na NL dem dey sleep I no know sad.

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Wordsweaver: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Of all 36 state governors, Oshiomole is the only one with issues with NOI....not even El-rufai, if this man was active in his state, he wouldn't be witch-hunting the woman

This is a result of joblessness and misplacement of priorities. He is neither an EFCC nor DSS official, he should stop shouting for the press and take his case to relevant authorities if he has one

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by ike4blast(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2015
EndTime allegations
EndTime Quarrel
EndTime osho
EndTime okonji
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by blazetitov: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Okonjo should answer those questions. The level of looting under her cast a big question on her level of integrity and up rightness.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by lordempire(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Very true
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by codereloader: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Ow my God
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Kyase(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Nwaaba1:
Adam oshemole is a very big fool, why can't him shut his dirty mouth up and work.
Tell that to the tout govt fayose
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by GOFRONT(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Mufasa27(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2015
ademega:
this one is strong oh

sometimes I like this osobaba, he tells the truth which is a bitter pill. he doesn't even hide anything for others to say.
as for me the zombi he has said it all.

wailers do u have any other funny thing to say as your usual practice?
See you, sentiment don blind your eye....
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by ddeola: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Loud and clear, Gbamm !
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2015
It is oshiomole that should be ashamed of needing a loan to service another loan.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
In as much Fashola or his commissioners can't be blamed for personal site scandal, Osho n APC has no moral right to blame NOI.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2015
PassingShot:
“Is it not ridiculous that the former Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy pretends to be ignorant of the sleaze and primitive looting of the nation’s treasury under her watch? Does it not prick the conscience of Okonjo-Iweala that so much financial improprieties were perpetrated right before her nose and yet wants to be celebrated as a super Minister? Does she want to absolve herself of the abysmal performance of the economy under her watch during the Jonathan years?

This has always been my position. Ngozi fvck up big time!
She got her shares too..her second missionary journey was all Nigerian. They claim to be in charge while in office and after, they feign ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by efilefun(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Walkopet:

See dem all^^ Awon early morning spacebookers, maybe na NL dem dey sleep I no know sad.

Every one ain't on same time zone with you
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Richy4(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2015
princemillla:
I wonder why people don't take their time to read message befor passing judgement or condemning.

Don't condemn the write, but rather address the message.

Oshiomole raised a very good questions which madam ought to give answers too and not trying to divert the issue.
And if you feel, you have nothing to hide, there is no point responding in a sentiment way.

Plus, this man self need to learn ways to put allegations right, wen u talk too much, people tends to disrespect words coming from you.

Some times I wonder How examination is been conducted in Nigerian Institution this days. Do they just copy the answers for this youths and encourage them to submit the answer copied? was that the reasons why they find it difficult to read?

If some of them were in Oversea, How did they pass IELTS and other English language test. because I know they suffocate candidates with boring comprehension.

Based on this issue, I hated talking about political matters but How was it that such amount of money disappeared from the treasure of the nation and the former finance minister knew nothing about it. We are not talking millions but billions for Christ sake.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by authenticman(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2015
NOBODYY:

Was that the devil himself?
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by bluaero(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Oshiomole, you are NOTHING compared to NOI. The earlier you kee kwayet the better for your reputation (that's if you have any undecided).

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Osho baba saying d truth,n Ngozi should be ashamed of her self unfortunately she is a shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by HaneefahRN(f): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2015
I share some of the sentiments raised. Okonjo might be getting awards and accolades but she failed Nigeria.
I doesn't erase the fact that they are all thieves. Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by FlyboyZee: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Oshiomhole Special Adviser on Media, Prince Kassim Afegbua said rather than respond to issues, Okonjo-Iweala was making self-indicting statements on how she denied Edo people the funds needed to develop critical infrastructure.
The bolded makes Oshiomhole sound like a demented man bereft of ideas who won't even recognize water if it hits him in the face. For crying out loud, Oshiomhole is supposed to be a State Governor, generating revenues for his state and using same to develop the State and better the lot of his people, instead, he's cap-in-hand going around begging, for funds to borrow and putting the blame on some else. What a minion.

“She should be ashamed to even state that she denied Edo people infrastructure loan, when she could not redeem what was due to the state. Would there have been need for loan request if she was truly in firm control of the economy under her watch?
Can Adams publish what was owed Edo State that was not remitted to him when NOI held sway as Minister? It was Adams that went looking for loan and not NOI. In this case, I think its Adams that has mismanaged his State's resources and as such is seeking a loan for a bail out and not the other way round. Next, he might be blaming OBJ for being President when he was labour leader.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by dokunbam(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Straight punch lines, am loving this change.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by oba2flex(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
The more this midget tries to run this woman down, the more she is being celebrated globally or does he think Yale and other global institutions that has recognised this woman's brilliance & intergrity are local African groups that can be swayed with money.

For a governor who blamed a 7yr rainfall for not building a road in Edo state to ask for N15 billion loan when has collected over N200 billion in 6yrs as federal allocations with nothing to show it in Edo is a scam on it's own.
Yes, Oshiomole is bad, useless and corrupt but let Madam answer those questions raised. As a Nigerian, those points raised shd bother u.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by koboko69: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2015
calebo101:
Oshiomole with his diarrhoea mouth. Funds for infrastructural developments my foot. Is it not the same governor that for 7 years could not establish any structure in Edo state? Same useless man that said rainfall stopped him from developing the state for 7 years?

Nor be him I blame cha, he represents the majority of Nigerians whom as usual when the world is thinking forward, they think backwards. Does he think the awards , accolades, and respect Ngozi is bestowed with worldwide is given by APC or awarded by Liar mohammed?

Abi nor be the same useless Governor get opportunity to enter white house na e come naija con lie say US official confided in him about missing monies? Allegations that haa has been debunked by the US government.

Na Ngozi I blame cha, na she get time. So if dem say make transparent hard working governors hands up Oshiomole go carry hand up too?

Shut up and dont say what u dont know. No infrastructure in Edo for 7 years is a big exaggeration. ..and a fat big lie from you. While accepting that his 2nd term not much have been done.....I must commend him.for his first tenure. Perharps if the loan was granted by Iweala...story would have been different. PDP's 8 years of Igbinedion can never be compared, I repeat never be compared with Oshiomole's first term.

So swallow up your silly sentiments....and address the issue at hand. Is what Oshiomole saying true or false?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by idima(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2015
u too talk haba
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by bluaero(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2015
crispberry:
Honestly, she is a disgrace to this nation. angry angry she must be buying those awards *spits on her

Spits on the "thing" that posted this ^^^
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by ujadonald: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2015
calebo101:
Oshiomole with his diarrhoea mouth. Funds for infrastructural developments my foot. Is it not the same governor that for 7 years could not establish any structure in Edo state? Same useless man that said rainfall stopped him from developing the state for 7 years?

Nor be him I blame cha, he represents the majority of Nigerians whom as usual when the world is thinking forward, they think backwards. Does he think the awards , accolades, and respect Ngozi is bestowed with worldwide is given by APC or awarded by Liar mohammed?

Abi nor be the same useless Governor get opportunity to enter white house na e come naija con lie say US official confided in him about missing monies? Allegations that haa has been debunked by the US government.

Na Ngozi I blame cha, na she get time. So if dem say make transparent hard working governors hands up Oshiomole go carry hand up too?
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by thundafire: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2015
ademega:
this one is strong oh

sometimes I like this osobaba, he tells the truth which is a bitter pill. he doesn't even hide anything for others to say.
as for me the zombi he has said it all.

wailers do u have any other funny thing to say as your usual practice?

so is dis y ur OSHOBABA cannot build new roads in EDO after spending 7 years always blaming opposition in everything,hope ur diarrhoea mawt governor will shw wat he did in edo after 8yrs
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by tonychristopher: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Oshiomole should know that if they calculate the achievements of his ancestors and that of his ...its not even up to 10% of Ngozi achievement

To be honest ..she is a gem...yes you people might hate him maybe she is Igbo or a woman

The truth must be said...Ngozi did not approve oshiomole application for bonds ...simply that totem of edo has not been accountable for what ever money he has borrowed apart from the new wife and round about called ringroad

I lived in Benin and if I go back little or no different

How did edo peeps cope with this dude
He should go and learn governance from Willie obiano

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by goldcareer: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Most wailers in this forum taught Osho under performed... That na big lie. Osho did his possible best for Edo pple. Human can never be satisfied.

He is 101% correct abt Ngozi Iweala... U will c that she collect her cut frm every dim book she sign... PDP Share the money grin

Wailers CONTINUE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.