Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." (35988 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Akinwunmi Adesina Congratulates Okonjo Iweala-You Are A Jewel For Africa / WAR !!! Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-iweala….again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by margclever: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2015
ademega:

e pain am grin
e pain am
if u be my brother, i go use you block erosion cos u are so empty and silly
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Winning123: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=14pt]This Man has no sense and shame [/size]

Fortunately you are the one that has no sense of shame. You don't have any value at all.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by ademega(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
margclever:

e pain am again grin
margclever:

e pain am again
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by sunkoye: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2015
margclever:
so fraudsters cant commit fraud even under the watch of a dilligent administrator. The issue for zombies like u and the ugly monkey is this, go to court if u have any thing on her
well, i wont insult u back.

think yourself as the owner of an establishment and u are experiencing incessant fraud cases year in year out.....be honest with yourself....most of your employees would have either been sacked or behind bars as accessories.

madam Ngozi was the financial controller of Nigeria economy for pete sake....she talk as if she was in charge! dat was dereliction of duty and gross incompetence.

look around...pls look around you and see what is happening.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by BankManager(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2015
This Edo State Governor that is always forming saint is a a bigger thief...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by brilliant5(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Oshemole.. Keep wailing.... Out to tanish her image BT won't succeed...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by funkiebully: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
Sacramento4real:

Reconstruction of Ugbowo road into four lanes.Dualization of Airport road.Construction of Benin-Sapele road with walkways.Construction of Akpakpava road.Beautification of The king's square with water fountains.The Benin water storm project.Construction of Adesuwa road.Construction of Ihama road,GRA.Bro,i guess these are all roads situated in Abuja,right?Before you comment,think.
What part of Benin do you live in?
[/s]

U must be high on ikpoba okha weed ozuor!

Which ugbowo rd? Road that GEJ did? Check the road divider next time u pass u will see FMW federal ministry of works. Akpapkava, airport rd, were not constructed by the midget, he only expanded the roads. Mind u sapele road is federal road.

Have u been to Aduwawa, lucky way, uwelu, ekenwan rd, GRA , Urora, etc when it rains? U lots should bury Ur heads in shame. Edo collect the highest payee tax from federal, state and local govt workers yet nothing on ground. Benin is a village. If not for Uniben, Benin will be like a rural village. Tell Oshiomole to start working and stop comparing him with past Edo failures. Why not compare him with performing governors like Obiano, fashola, etc.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by murmee: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
PassingShot:

This has always been my position. Ngozi fvck up big time!
This should actually be the position of any right thinking Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by obailala(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Something I have noticed from this thread, and every other thread concerning Oshiomole vs NOI is that, not a single person who is supporting NOI has bothered to attend to the issues raised by Oshiomole. The response has overwhelmingly been focused on throwing insults. This is definitely a fundamental problem with the black man, we are mentally incapable of dealing with issues.

Oshiomole might be a bad governor, or he may have some personal beef with NOI, but that does not negate the fact that he has raised some personal questions which every Nigerian should be bothered about.

In my opinion, I strongly believe NOI is a top notch professional in her field so there is absolutely no way she would have been ignorant of the barage of theft and diversion of funds which prevailed under her nose. She was aware but was powerless to do anything about it because of the kind of boss she had. Any careful observer will notice that NOI has never for once answered any of the questions by Oshio, instead she always dodges the questions and questions the motives behind the questions. She is obviously trying to protect some powerful people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by glossy6(f): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2015
When will the bill on social media be passed? I need to land Osho 2 yrs imprisonment without an option of fine. Short d-evil

What of Sanusi? ehn Osho
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by murmee: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2015
confamgist237:
grin grin grin

endtime Oshiomhole

endtime Okonjo-Iweala

endtime thieves

endtime leaders

endtime politician
These types of comments show Nairalanders that are school drop outs. No brain to write anything meaningful. Just endtime this and endtime that. Very silly.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2015
NA

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by margclever: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2015
sunkoye:
well, i wont insult u back.

think yourself as the owner of an establishment and u are experiencing incessant fraud cases year in year out.....be honest with yourself....most of your employees would have either been sacked or behind bars as accessories.

madam Ngozi was the financial controller of Nigeria economy for pete sake....she talk as if she was in charge! dat was dereliction of duty and gross incompetence.

look around...pls look around you and see what is happening.

are u aware that when it comes to matters of national security , that expenditure is semi autonomous with some limits however,GEJ said no 2billion contract was awarded, so lets wait for the outcome every thing b4 calling anyone a thief, buhari and dasuki have some history together. So lets watch, time will tell, let the trial be open
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by mightyjoe746: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
The more this midget tries to run this woman down, the more she is being celebrated globally or does he think Yale and other global institutions that has recognised this woman's brilliance & intergrity are local African groups that can be swayed with money.

For a governor who blamed a 7yr rainfall for not building a road in Edo state to ask for N15 billion loan when has collected over N200 billion in 6yrs as federal allocations with nothing to show it in Edo is a scam on it's own.
How does celebrating her globally benefits you or our economy?
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by luvinhubby(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
mightyjoe746:
How does celebrating her globally benefits you or our economy?

Shows more sensible people appreciate what the less sensible ones does not.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by zeedof(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Opiosko:
Osho is high on Ira juice again cheesy
IRA? You know what that's means dude? Okay big boss well done sir
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by engrjacuzzi: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
oshiomole may have a point in this allegations. iweala you are a big disgrace to Nigerians. with all your Harvard degree n world bank experience, you mumu to the extend that you could not coordinate Jonathan and our economy very we'll. learn from diezani madukwe, your case go reach white house. stupid okpolo eyed woman. you think say okpolo eyes na open eye abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by engrjacuzzi: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
oshiomole may have a point in this allegations. iweala you are a big disgrace to Nigerians. with all your Harvard degree n world bank experience, you mumu to the extend that you could not coordinate Jonathan and our economy very we'll. learn from diezani madukwe, your case go reach white house. stupid okpolo eyed woman. you think say okpolo eyes na open eye abi?

efcc should drill this woman quickly.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by double0seven(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2015
thundafire:

so ur junketting PMB wat is he doing 2 save dy economy as investors have all ran away or u will still blame GEJ after 7 months in office my guy get brain,buhari na total failure na only him be President,wer former government loot funds wer dy world must knw,instead dy re all running away stock market dn crash but dy bastard is flying round dy world competing with beds of the sky

what kind if human beings are these? Upon all the billions of dollars that is coming out, that was looted under Jonathan's Administration, you still trying to present as the beat thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

Truly, Okonjo Iweala deserves to be asked questions. How can you be the Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy and tens of billions of dollars of our goes missing, is looted anyhow, and you expect noone should even have the audacity to question her Because of what? Because the Oyinbos which betrayed and traded our own interests for their betterment is giving her awards? Can those Oyinbos giving her awards accept that in their countries? She would have gone to jail, whether she actually collected a share of the loot or not. Her sentence may just be a lot lighter than the others.

This revelations coming since GEJ's administration was ousted really tells on her honesty and integrity. She should have resigned from such a government.

Yes she has questions to answer.

In African country with a cerebral president, someone like Okonjo Iweala whose loyalty is to the Caucasians and their Brettonwood institutions would never ever be made the country's minister of finance.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by margclever: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

efcc would drill ur mother both from back and front first
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by light004: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2015
ademega:
this one is strong oh

sometimes I like this osobaba, he tells the truth which is a bitter pill. he doesn't even hide anything for others to say.
as for me the zombi he has said it all.

wailers do u have any other funny thing to say as your usual practice?

Oshiomole is simply kettle calling pot black. People like him should be ignored and giving them any form of attention only help to inflate a battered ego they are trying to shore up. He is a complete disagree to his former colleagues.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by notmywill: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2015
In most climes, the Finance minister ought to have resigned long ago.

But then this is Naija. And then we remember that her mother was kidnapped
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Ephemmm: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
thundafire:

[s]so ur junketting PMB wat is he doing 2 save dy economy as investors have all ran away or u will still blame GEJ after 7 months in office my guy get brain,buhari na total failure na only him be President,wer former government loot funds wer dy world must knw,instead dy re all running away stock market dn crash but dy bastard is flying round dy world competing with beds of the sky[/s]

How has your clueless president that stayed indoor throughout his tenure diversified Nigerian economy during the booming to the extent that Nigerian Universities were shut down for 11 months, no electricity, states were unable to pay their staff, FG was borrowing to pay workers, reserves were depleted, Unemployed youths were defrauded in immigration exercise, etc?

Click here to see the assertion of Iweala herself on the economy of Nigeria - http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/tough-economic-challenges-remain-till-year-end-says-okonjo-iweala/
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by chernest2002: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Ngozi said she rejected oshomole loan request which Buhari have now granted him and thats why osho hates Ngozi and i think that to be true. Now osho have the loan what have he done with it? The last time I heard edo people protesting of oshomole mismanagement of the state and the way he flexes muscles with his fathers. In short oshomole is power drunk and is too bad for edo and Nigerian people.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Ephemmm: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
[s]The more this midget tries to run this woman down, the more she is being celebrated globally or does he think Yale and other global institutions that has recognised this woman's brilliance & intergrity are local African groups that can be swayed with money.
[/s]

For a governor who blamed a 7yr rainfall for not building a road in Edo state to ask for N15 billion loan when has collected over N200 billion in 6yrs as federal allocations with nothing to show it in Edo is a scam on it's own.

Dude! Was this not the same woman who appreciate the fact that Nigerian economy was in deep mess while in office? Click here to see her assertion - http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/tough-economic-challenges-remain-till-year-end-says-okonjo-iweala/
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by anigbajumo(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
The more this midget tries to run this woman down, the more she is being celebrated globally or does he think Yale and other global institutions that has recognised this woman's brilliance & intergrity are local African groups that can be swayed with money.

Chai,see grammar........
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by tuscani: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
end time governor
end time commentators
end time post
end time....
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by anigbajumo(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

she no gat shame at all..........

She can't diversified our Economy for period of over 6years
High level of unemployment.....
Present government inherited huge debt....
High level of embezzlement of public funds.....
And some mumu will come here nd praise her with her paper qualification that failed Nigerian, what a shame...
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by princemillla(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Richy4:

Some times I wonder How examination is been conducted in Nigerian Institution this days. Do they just copy the answers for this youths and encourage them to submit the answer copied? was that the reasons why they find it difficult to read?

If some of them were in Oversea, How did they pass IELTS and other English language test. because I know they suffocate candidates with boring comprehension.

Based on this issue, I hated talking about political matters but How was it that such amount of money disappeared from the treasure of the nation and the former finance minister knew nothing about it. We are not talking millions but billions for Christ sake.

Do I need to welcome you to Nigeria again sir cry sad
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
princemillla:

Do I need to welcome you to Nigeria again sir cry sad

Hahaahha. I will love to but I don't have money for Air ticket sir wink
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by Nasrite(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Fear ugly short people who always feel life has been unfair to them.[/quote] lol.... Now, dats a big hit.
Re: Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." by preacherz: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2015
crispberry:
Honestly, she is a disgrace to this nation. angry angry she must be buying those awards *spits on her

I see pure Envy in dis comment....... CRITICIZE constructively.....not pettyISM dear.

Again dis name Crispberry sounds more like edibles more than anything else. Hope U aren't a junk food freak??

It affects constructive Reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministers Who Want To Become Governors / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.