Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (58491 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by Mikzy11(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
pastor my foot, he is nt bt a criminal asshole
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by Flairoqy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:
The guy dey form Moses..
Im wan use Im rod divide red Sea..
Unfortunately.. The Egyptians caught up with him
Lwkmd
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by Koolking(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
sleek82:
and where are all these old fools coming from? You are just as silly as your comments, you try to condemn an act solely done in order to expose the endtime occurrence in the world today from our so-called men of God who should lead people to God but instead find pleasure in exploiting their weaknesses and you think you are making sense?....and then you call anybody that antagonize you a child? If you are as old as you claim, then you are just an evidence that fools do grow old too! OGUFE!

What is this one saying?
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Orishirishi things are happening! But are people these gullible to believe deliverance through sex?
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by lilkudos(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
KimnanaTweety:
he wasnt sleeping wt her abeg.

undecided undecidedyour point!!!!!

#can't I express myself the way I want??!!!

#i know
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by akigbemaru: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pastor caught pant down.
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by happyjuliet(f): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Wonders wonders wonders every where, 95% of pastors today are not called to preach d gospel, naa dem call themselves cheesy for der own selfish reasons.
Re: Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman by justmenoni: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Olorun Oba oku suru oooo.

Ohk u want to do agbere, why would you even go into their home,what ever happen to getting an hotel room,,,if the man just kill u dat day then he's not to be blamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.