Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (65482 Views)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by speak2femz: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
this should be on front page to enable Nigerians follow the election.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Soldier heading towards an unrest zone. Some INEC Ad-hoc staffs were being threatened. #BayelsaDecides https:///Hos9HHFzmA
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Accreditation ongoing at Unit 5A Fankien Square, Epie

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
This is yenagoa LGA accreditation has started and we hear everything nice #BayelsaDecides

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Breaking: Again for the 2nd time Card reader Fail to recognize GEJ in Otueke grin grin cheesy#BayelsaDecides

lalasticlala Dominque
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by chukel(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Thanks! I bu onye igbo?
I be full blooded nwa nnaa. A bu m onye imo state. Dickson will most likely win in yenagoa LGA cos of the huge number of igbos here ( that is if they have PVC and go out to vote). Other places, with situation on ground, sylva has it. Even dickson's brother here with me is gradually accepting reality. This morning we just got confirmation and evidence that most of his commissioners are working for sylva

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by AhmadMind: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=28pt]NairaLanders Please answer this question:

Why are Nigerian Elections Always Between

......An Evil

.......and A Greater Evil??

Where are the Good, Politicians of Integrity??

[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2015
chukel:
I be full blooded nwa nnaa. A bu m onye imo state. Dickson will most likely win in yenagoa LGA cos of the huge number of igbos here ( that is if they have PVC and go out to vote). Other places, with situation on ground, sylva has it. Even dickson's brother here with me is gradually accepting reality. This morning we just got confirmation and evidence that most of his commissioners are working for sylva

Ok! Biko Uche Gi di kwa ya! Ndi Mba mmiri ejighi Ndu kporo ihe cheesy Besides, who are you voting for?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by bettercreature(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Na wa oo! But the Biafrans here told us there was no way, Syvia/APC can win election in an "Oil Rich Bayelsa"?

Cc: Modath
Bettercreature
I'm watching in 4K!maybe that is APC strong hold,with the hatred igbos and SS people have for PMB and the on going IPOB protest,i dont think APC stand a chance even thou i'm APC

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
bettercreature:
I'm watching in 4K!maybe that is APC strong hold,with the hatred igbos and SS people have for PMB and the on going IPOB protest,i dont think APC stand a chance even thou i'm APC

Am done with you till after the election.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Jofet(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Netroemmy: Observing live from Kpansia LGA... Buh for 2weeks I've been in Bayelsa, Silver seems to be in front... He's got the support of the youth...IMO he's got an upper hand[/quote] Choiiii Netroemmy, When did Kpansia become a LGA? abeg wake collect kaikai wash ur face! u de dream..
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by loveablequeen(f): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by dridowu: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2015
AhmadMind:
[size=38pt]NairaLanders Please answer this question:

Why are Nigerian Elections Always Between

......An Evil

.......and A Greater Evil??

Where are the Good, Politicians of Integrity??

[/size]

@bolded, the beautiful ones are yet to be born but you and i can still make it right.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Oil Rich Yet Underdeveloped Bayelsa State.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Hefemale: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dickson we know, Dickson we trust!!!!
I doubt if Dickson will win, when u want something from the masses please them. Your Dickson was just there. May the best man win.

#Bayalsianssaynotoviolence

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by moscobabs(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2015
The governorship election in Bayelsa state has opened on a
bloody note with four persons already gunned down.

In Oporoma. headquarters of Southern Ijaw, some ex-
militants as early as 6:00 am allegedly led thugs to open
fire on the LG to disrupt the distribution of election
materials.

The sporadic gunshots led to the death of four peoples as
JTF tried to repel the rampaging armed thugs.

An eye witness confirmed that gunshots still rents the air as
the JTF called for reinforcement.
Similar gunshots just coming from Brass says that PDP
supporters are currently being attacked with guns and
machetes.

The people are calling on security agencies to deploy more
of their men to the area.

Also in Nembe Bassambri, reports of deadly attacks by
thugs aided by the military and policemen is currently
going on.

A member of Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Princess
Ingo Iwowari was attacked and stripped of all her
belongings,min lauding personal cash.

“The security operatives should as a matter of urgency
deploy more of their men to the area” a resident pleaded.

http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/bayelsa-polls-4-killed-in-southern-ijaw-as-ex-militantothers-open-fire-on-lg/

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by salisy: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
following
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Nani4all(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
accreditation ongoing here in kolo town, ogbia ....though the town is divided but APC have an upper hand.....stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by healthwealth042: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Let The best candidate win.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by menix(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Dickson is certainly going to win 90% vote in Amuwo Odofin LGA with what am seeing...

Off for another Jumbo weed, will update u guyz when am back..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by akinsbaba2015: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Politics without violence is what we must encourage at all times. Best of luck to APC, PDP and the other mushroom parties.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by porshuch: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:
Dickson is certainly going to win 90% vote in Amuwo Odofin LGA with what am seeing...

AMUWO KEE? ABEG WHAT'S THE BRAND OF YOUR SKUNK? grin

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by menix(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2015
porshuch:

Peruvian....
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by akinsbaba2015: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2015
The only time you know some parties exist in Nigeria is when they score single digit votes in a gubernatorial election. Since INEC allegedly stopped giving annual subvention to political parties most of them have remained ballot paper tigers.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Bacteriocin(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2015
porshuch:
I come dey wonder weda I no see wetin I read ooo. Amuwo odofin bawo?
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by coolhumble(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2015
I am following, may the best man win
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by coolhumble(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:

Ah oluwa o grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by djkirkoo2(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Already early this morning around 5:00am, was massive shooting in southern ijaw local government area. The shooting lasted for about 2 to 3 hours. It was between Commander Joshua(PDP) & Commander Africa(APC) and also Commander Ogumbos.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by porshuch: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:

Peruvian....
lol! You better drop that Peruvian brand, before you start seeing cannal as bed. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by EdCure: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Jonathan's wife was earlier accredited.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by menix(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
porshuch:
lol! You better drop that Peruvian brand, before you start seeing cannal as bed. grin

Hahahahahah..

Wayasay....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kicks The Devil's Ass With A Big Boot (photos) / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.