Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (65472 Views)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by mauriceminor: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2015
reportung from ward 4 yenigew yenagoa.accreditation is still on.but APC hv more volunteers members Nd cash at hand Dan PDP.thank u

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Truckpusher(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! Biko Uche Gi di kwa ya! Ndi Mba mmiri ejighi Ndu kporo ihe cheesy Besides, who are you voting for?
Can you defend the highlighted comment ? undecided
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by benbruceisright: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
A thread exposing the high level of criminality and violence being displayed by the APC thugs, was banned and its viewers redirected here to be forced hogwash by the APC e-zombie team. Nairaland should continue, God dey.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by babasanti: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
This will be the bloodiest election ever
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by justmenoni: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
They are yet to be born.

quote author=AhmadMind post=40706030][size=28pt]NairaLanders Please answer this question:

Why are Nigerian Elections Always Between

......An Evil

.......and A Greater Evil??

Where are the Good, Politicians of Integrity??

[/size][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Emdee590(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
OK I dae follow una
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Alphaoscar: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dickson we know, Dickson we trust!!!!

Personally I am not counting on sylva to get the job done because this election will not be decided based on PDP vs APC , Sylva vs Dickson but it's all about GEJ and I believed the bayelsans will likely keep the fate with Gej.

it will take a huge miracle for sylva to carry the day. I will just cross leg today and be looking closely for one or two political lessons to be learned today .
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by makazona(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Ward 05 Unit 001 Yenagoa

Accreditation in progress

Peaceful with large security presence

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
makazona:
The town is getting dried due to mass movement of people to the creeks/villages.

Reports reaching me that the card reader rejected GEJ hand again.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by docadams: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
ehimeayeni:

Whaaaaat, again!! Could it be a case of doubtful nationality?
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by obailala(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
This Bayelsa election is just depressing... 2 useless candidates contesting to return and continue impoverishing the people of the state; both candidates have been governors and none has anything to show for it. I have no idea who to even support in this one.

Why are some states just so unfortunate?.... It's a pity that DSP Alams, even though he was a crook, is the only governor Bayelsa has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2015
If siasia wins then I dance azonto... grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by teebaxy(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
The outcome inconclusive will be draw I.e inconclusive
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
obailala:
This Bayelsa election is just depressing... 2 useless candidates contesting to return and continue impoverishing the people of the state; both candidates have been governors and none has anything to show for it. I have no idea who to even support in this one.

Why are some states just so unfortunate?.... It's a pity that DSP Alams, even though he was a crook, is the only governor Bayelsa has ever had.
my brother you are correct,...I think it is a curse thatbayelsans have good leaders...why must we be caught up in between the apc and pdp at this point,...why cant my people just vote for a neutral candidate and let bayelsa move on....

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
#BayelsaDecides2015
Place: Tombia-Ekpetiama
Time: 11:30am

A nonagenarian waiting to be accredited at a pooling unit.
There's large turnout of calm and peaceful voters. Security is at top notch also.

#iRepPeacefulPools

Mynd44 well done!

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by makazona(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Okutukutu Town hall polling unit.

Accreditation ongoing

Large turn out

Security presence not so pronounced bt of course the patrol of the JTF is a plus

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by enigok94: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
EdCure:
The election will certainly be free and transparent. But as for peaceful, let's just hope.
how can election be free and transparent if peace is not guaranteed?..can you please shed some light?
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by RentedReality(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
benbruceisright:
A thread exposing the high level of criminality and violence being displayed by the APC thugs, was banned and its viewers redirected here to be forced hogwash by the APC e-zombie team. Nairaland should continue, God dey.

Give this man a beer. You speak the truth many a time but remember foolish people are oblivious to it.

I'm pro-democracy and can't distinguish between parties but I'll wish Sylva to have this one. Dickson could.

Most importantly, I'd like you to retain your constituency. You ignite respectable criticism on the system to a sizable and young audience. Harness this by following up with an image narrative on being part of the solution and not the problem.

You're well funded enough to make it look pro-bono.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by makazona(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
ehimeayeni:

You are correct. There has been isolated cases of dysfunctional card readers.

GEJ's is a testimony that maybe INEC did not work on their flaws during the last election.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by benbruceisright: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
i advise all the PDP faithfuls and Supporters of truth, fairness and democracy, to desist from posting on this thread, and reconvene at the thread that is paying respect to the father of modern democracy, GEJ, the true son of the soil. Help shut down this biased APC e-lying thread
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by makazona(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
benbruceisright:
This is not a party affair.its an open ground for the proponents and the opponents.
Post all your grievances here.eyes are watching

Meanwhile in Epie II (Okutukutu Primary School), accreditation is going on peacefully with international observers on ground to ensure that all is well.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by pontirock(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vanguard Newspapers @vanguardngrnews
5m
Bayelsa Polls: Thugs invade Heineken’s home
vanguardngr.com/?p=589161 #BayelsaDecides @PdpNigeria
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by sheunsheun(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
makazona:

You are correct. There has been isolated cases of dysfunctional card readers.

GEJ's is a testimony that maybe INEC did not work on their flaws during the last election.
Or probably Gej is moving around wit a cloned card

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by benbruceisright: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
I call on the staff of any hotel accommodating the APC e-rigging team to immediately inform freedom fighters loyal to Bayelsa, so that they can go and flush out the lives of these corrupt infested vermins and roaches. Electoral rigging is a crime punishable by death. Do not be scared about your job, you will be taken care of. we must destroy the evil plans of the Autocratic Lords.
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by EdCure: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
enigok94:
how can election be free and transparent if peace is not guaranteed?..can you please shed some light?
iNEC is sure to ensure transparency but is the duty of the security agencies to make it peaceful. INEC is not a security agency.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by makazona(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
sheunsheun:

Or probably Gej is moving around wit a cloned card
Any proof or just cooked up as usual lie?
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by sheunsheun(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
makazona:

Any proof or just cooked up as usual lie?
Probably grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by EdCure: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
benbruceisright:

Just queue-up and cast your vote if you're eligible.
Save your bleating till when the final result is out. You will need it then.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by chukel(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! Biko Uche Gi di kwa ya! Ndi Mba mmiri ejighi Ndu kporo ihe cheesy Besides, who are you voting for?
Nne uche m di ya. I no de vote. I registered in owerri. Na wia I go vote my okechukwu buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
Politics without violence is what we must encourage at all times. Best of luck to APC, PDP and the other mushroom parties.
Must you call them mushroom? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) / Dino Melaye Kicks The Devil's Ass With A Big Boot (photos) / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.