Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

P & G Reasoning Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions (86011 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by joutsider: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
Please send me the test questions (and answers if any) to jonatong@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by pg123: 2:50am On Feb 20, 2010
Does anyone mind sending me the questions too please. Thanks a lot!

My email: joanna_wang99@hotmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by daljitkaur: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2010
Can somebody please send me practice questions for P & G Reasoning test. Also i have being lined up for the interview next week if i clear the reasoning test, please please help,
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by daljitkaur: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2010
Can somebody please send me practice questions for P & G Reasoning test. Also i have being lined up for the interview next week if i clear the reasoning test, please please help. My email is daljit_cv@hotmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by action123: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi i am set up to take the reasoning test. if any has the questions or more info i would apprecaite it.

send it to bytomu@gmail.com

thanks all1
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by mego: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hi everybody,

I am about to take the p&g online test,Could you please send me copy of the P&G Reasoning Test Questions (english version).

my email address is megooo25@hotmail.com.

Thanks very much for your help

mego
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by porto5: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
P&g is a reputable company that worths preparing very well for the Test. If you prepare well, I assure you, you won't find the questions difficult, especially the numerical reasoning & logical reasoning. It's 40 questions. 15 numerical reasoning, 10 logical reasoning, 15 figurative reasoning questions. You'll be given 65 minutes to answer the questions.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by mego: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for your replay, i'm living in egypt and it will be difficult to call you.
could you send me the P&G questions to my email megooo25@hotmail.com

Please help me as no time left to prepare for the test

Thanks

mego
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by ab2010: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2010
Could someone please send me the practice questions and/or actual questions asked on the P&G reasoning test? Your help is much appreciated! =)

my email is anuradha7@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by rapheal2k9: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Please send the P&G past questions to itjid@yahoo.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by bavana: 1:26am On Apr 05, 2010
Hi,

could you send me the P&G questions to my email moustafa.moussa@hotmail.com

thanks
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by scuba225: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2010
Likewise!

Thank for all the good advice. Any practice questions much appreciated!

qkclark@gmail.com

Q
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by monikaa: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi there! i'm new here and i would like to apply to p&g too, but i'm pretty much scared of the test. don't really know what can i exepct, can anyone send me the test please? my email : 10pajak@wp.pl Thanks in adwance smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by EthanB: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hello everybody, I'm new in the forum and I'm just looking for some interesting information about the P&G reasoning test and about the intervew. Please, is there anybody who can send me same sample reasoning test for training and same tipical intervew's question? I've already tried the training test which can be found in the P&G site. My mail is "xethenx87@yahoo.it" Thank's a lot,
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by EthanB: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ops! There's some grammatical error smiley
I had to write "some tipical, " insted of "same tipical, "
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by flakyt: 7:33am On May 07, 2010
Hi, I am new to this forum.  I'm going to take the P&G reasoning test next week. Can anyone send me the practice tests?  Thanks a bunch! My email address is tolulope7950@yahoo.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by kikaxx21: 4:28pm On May 13, 2010
Hi everyone!

Many many thanks to everyone (e.g. porto5!), who provided us with great tips and information on the tests at P&G!! It is really appreciated and very kind of all of you!!

I am currently preparing for the test & interviews, so if there is anyone with additional information regarding these that will be helpful to know, please send me tips, sample questions, etc. to:

kikaxx21@hotmail.com

Thank you so so so much!! If there is anything I may do for you in return, please let me know!

All the best to everyone, take care!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by RS: 10:20pm On May 19, 2010
Can someone please mail me the P&G reasoning test questions at rukmaniseshadri@yahoo.com. I would be very grateful. Thank yousmiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by indercove: 4:12pm On May 30, 2010
would like a sample too. pls send to indercove [at] hotmail.com.
thanks!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by kikaxx21: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2010
Dear all,

Could anyone tell me whether the Practice Test on the P&G website is a real reflection of the actual Reasoning Test? I have heard different things regarding the content of this test. Some argued that it entails the exact same components as the Practice Test, which you may download online from the P&G website (https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/practicetest.htm).

This one includes:
1) Numerical Reasoning (GRE format word / graph problems)
2) Logic-Based Reasoning (paragraph of text and you have to choose the correct statement)
3) Figural Reasoning (finding the pattern of figures)

Now I also heard that the test includes an additional section in which definitions are being asked of difficult words (so a vocabulary test). Has anyone ever had such open questions during the P&G assessment (e.g. what does the word 'abstemious' mean)?

Any clarification is highly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Kika
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by ingham: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
can anybody send me sample answers too. please!

semihgilan@gmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by devcon23: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2010
Hey, could anyone send me the questionnaire too at dman_redux@hotmail.com

There seems to be a 17 question and a 50+ questions rounds.

Thnx!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by lezah: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2010
Hi,

Can anyone please send me questions to the P&G reasoning test? I have tried the practice test available at the P&G website and I would like to practice further. I really want to pass the test and I would greatly appreciate if you could help me.

my email - queencheri@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

lezah
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by jenk: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hey guys,

I also have to take that test next week. Could someone be that kind and send it to me? I would appreciate it sooo much.

Thank you*

Jen

jenny.finker@googlemail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by AnnieHsu: 4:18am On Jul 19, 2010
Hello, I'm going to take the p&g test recently, could someone send me the sample questions as well. (puttyosa@gmail.com)
I'm really appreciated!
Wish everyone luck.

Thanks again! smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by JimmyCool: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2010
Dear all,

I have been invited to the P&g Reasoning Test.

Can anyone send me the sample questions to the following email: chi_ko2007@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks,

Jimmy
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by monjen: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2010
cry

PLEASE Sir/Madam:

anyone can help me to have a Numerical Reasoning, Logic based Reasoning & Figural Reasoning, will have an exam in P & G, pls help me . thank youso much & God Bless

here's my email add: jennyeugenio@rocketmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by helendoan: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2010
Hi everyone,
I intentd to apply a position of P&G Vietnam. I really want to try the Reasoning Test of P&G. Could you please send me a sample to the email vanhau2006@yahoo.com ? Thanks for helping.
Best regards,
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by danielimli: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi everyone , I'll be taking the P&G reasoning test next morning , Could anyone sent me some practic question??
My email is danielimli@yahoo.com.
thank you
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by yvette123: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
Could someone kindly send the reasoning test to me as well?
I have to finish it asap and I am quite scared of it, since I never attempted GRE so I'm even more scared.
Some nice person, please help me. Some tips for the test and preparing for the interview would also be very appreciated.

thanks in advance!!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by yvette123: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Could someone kindly send the reasoning test to me as well?
I have to finish it asap and I am quite scared of it, since I never attempted GRE so I'm even more scared.
Some nice person, please help me. Some tips for the test and preparing for the interview would also be very appreciated.

thanks in advance!!

EMAIL Address: me2008me11@yahoo.ca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is ODG Africa For Real?? / List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.