Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator (14792 Views)

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by kalusky02(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
henrixx:
All these kasala sef.... Maybe at the ending wada will win
Wada is already on his way back to his village.
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by seanswitch(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Afam4eva:
What is happening in Kogi state APC is an aberration. How can votes be transfered from one individual to the other. Imagine I voted for an Audu/Faleke ticket because of their individualism. How can my vote now be transfered to someone I never supported.

That's exactly my point. Kogi people voted for Audu/Faleke and not Bello. It's pure common sense. This means the people will be getting a governor they didn't vote for. This means some polling units will deliver a governor for the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by BlackSEER(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2015
let him go to court to establish his case. if Faleke is an igala man, he would have been the governorship candidate of APC without doubt. The country is doom. a country where one cannot aspire to the highest post in his state cos he came from a particular tribe.

Anyway, nothing concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by TCUBE(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Why can't we just for once follow the rule of law?
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by martphreak(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
dyn1800:
You're a clown I swear.... Wake up when? Lol
....zombie spotted....I insist on Audu's ressurection else no comment...shey they were praying for him to wake up den..let dem increase d manpower and fast for eternity..surely solution will come.....
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by gafar11: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
If they don't do the right thing now .......Faleke should go to court
celebgists:

Ishilove,lalasticlala,Obinoscopy,seun,mynd44.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/194379-why-faleke-should-be-declared-kogi-guber-candidate-ex-inec-coordinator.html

1 Like

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by dyn1800: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Crazy fellow like you ..... If Audu woke up from the dead ..... Then the whole world religion will change..... Let hope your wish come to pass...... Lol..... Love your sense of humour even though you're insultive ..... One love bro

martphreak:
....zombie spotted....I insist on Audu's ressurection else no comment...shey they were praying for him to wake up den..let dem increase d manpower and fast for eternity..surely solution will come.....
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by tommykiwi(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
You don collect money abi?
Na U him collect the money from?
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by BABANGBALI: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Afam4eva:
What is happening in Kogi state APC is an aberration. How can votes be transfered from one individual to the other. Imagine I voted for an Audu/Faleke ticket because of their individualism. How can my vote now be transfered to someone I never supported.
they represented the party,so invariably you voted for APC grin tongue
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by Dicksonokeke(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Cancel the election or declare wada winner simple.
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by jamace(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Faleke can not run for nothing. The mandate of his dead mate is his. Any contrary decision should be resisted vehemently by Faleke.

Without Faleke, the election will be declared null and void, and fresh election involving all political parties will be conducted again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by Ozid(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Many comment on dis forum makes me laff as if on d ballot paper it was d name of Audu/Faleke that was there. God has fought this battle for the Ebiras the grand conspiracy of Igalas will not work because God has already won this battle for the Ebiras.

#TEAMYAHAYABELLO
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by badesco(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Politics in play here. let the court decide.
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by noblegrex: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Afam4eva:
that's what happened whe you have fools,senseless,stereotypic and incompetent people as leaders.electing bello is like transferring Audus vote to him,which is not suppose to be so.PDP must contend that.its not professional at all.that's absolutely no vote.

2 Likes

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by xage(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
MarshRiley:
Abeg Kogi people should chill one side. The thing is they don't want a Christian to be Governor.
So they'll do anything to make sure it won't happen.
Anyway Buhari shud comeback and attend to the suffering of the masses

Olodo rabata, soro niye?

The masses of Kogi state is behind Faleke,pls research before spreading false impression

I'm Kogite

2 Likes

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by xage(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Look I don't give a f**k who d hell beomes d damn governor

Just make sure is not Igala

Lit my cigarrate

1 Like

Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by Magnitki: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2015
I totally agree with your judgement

TonyeBarcanista:

A: No, INEC can't reverse itself after announcing result.

B: Yes, Faleke inherit the mandate at the demise of his principal.

C and D: Noooooooo
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by hamzasaidu975: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
may Allah give us the most favourable candidate that will serve and trusty
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by Ephemmm: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Ozid:
Many comment on dis forum makes me laff as if on d ballot paper it was d name of Audu/Faleke that was there. God has fought this battle for the Ebiras the grand conspiracy of Igalas will not work because God has already won this battle for the Ebiras.

#TEAMYAHAYABELLO

Whether constitutionally or otherwise, it was generally believed that Vice steps in whenever his principal is incapacitated to function. The question is - why will a party fills in a candidate as Vice if they are doubting is capability?

It is also noteworthy that Faleke's candidacy as Vice is a potential antecedent for Audu to be regarded as valid electoral candidate, vice-versa. Therefore, forget this ethnic card you are playing like Hausas during GEJ/Yaradua's issue.

Anybody has the right to aspire to acquire a desired position.
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by MarshRiley(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
xage:

Olodo rabata, soro niye?

The masses of Kogi state is behind Faleke,pls research before spreading false impression

I'm Kogite
And who said they are not?
Do you even understand English?
The "THEY" there is referring to Inec and d powers above,so tke a chill pill
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by jamace(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yes, I agree with him.
-Know that the whole election process is in phases.

-The phase of primaries ended with the nomination of Audu/Faleke as flag bearers.

-The election proper belongs to Audu and Faleke. With the demise of Audu, which is a force majeure, Faleke automatically becomes the main flag bearer. To complete the APC election team, Bello should be seconded to be Faleke's running mate.

-Faleke as main flagbearer and Bello as deputy/running mate is more appropriate and legal.
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by Naijiant: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
The only legal, logical and natural justice outcome is Faleke being the next governor.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-kogi-conundrum/
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Naijiant:
The only legal, logical and natural justice outcome is Faleke being the next governor.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-kogi-conundrum/
GBAM!!!!!
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by martphreak(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
dyn1800:
Crazy fellow like you ..... If Audu woke up from the dead ..... Then the whole world religion will change..... Let hope your wish come to pass...... Lol..... Love your sense of humour even though you're insultive ..... One love bro

yhuck...one love my guy....dnt mind me em....though am no longer tinking of d "u r a clown tin" animore...hehehe....but bros dis Kogi saga never tire u??...just heard dey burnt down Inec office over dere...if only my audu was alive...chai or he just wakes up naw all dis will be over..lol
Re: Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator by jamace(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
5 SANs warn INEC against supplementary election in Kogi State : https://www.nairaland.com/2781443/kogi-guber-5-sans-engaged#40693026

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Olusegun Mimiko Rejoining Party / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Isah Jere (NIS Boss) Despite Attaining Retirement Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.