Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? (694 Views)

Photos: Man Discovers Rock With Jesus' Image’ In His Garden In Scotland / If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? / Jesus Image Seen On Drop Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by huxley2(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2009
See the photos here

It may not be immediately obvious to everyone, but one family are convinced they can see the face of Jesus on the lid of a jar of Marmite. Claire Allen, 36, said she was the first to notice the

image on the underside of the lid as she was putting the yeast spread on her son's toast. Her husband Gareth, 37, said he could not believe his eyes when he saw it. Mr Allen, of Ystrad,

Rhondda, said: "The kids are still eating it, but we kept the lid." He explained: "Claire saw it first and called her dad to come and take a photo of it.

"When I first looked at it I wasn't sure, but when I moved it away from me it started coming out. I thought yeah, she's right - that's the image of Jesus.

People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus looking out for us.

Mrs Allen said her 14-year-old son Jamie had also remarked on the likeness. She told the South Wales Echo: "Straight away Jamie said 'that looks like God', and my other boys (Robbie, four, and Tomas, 11) even said they could see a face.

"People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus looking out for us.

"We've had a tough couple of months; my mum's been really ill and it's comforting to think that if he is there, he's watching over us."
Re: Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by noetic2: 3:48am On May 30, 2009
so?
Re: Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by Tudor3(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2009
That whole family is on crack. . . .
Re: Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by Horus(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2009
Now Christians are worshiping the lid of a jar of Marmite grin
It is obvious that they are Nuts grin
Re: Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by noetic2: 11:58am On May 30, 2009
how deluded can an atheist be?
Re: Family See Jesus Image In Marmite - Is This The Final Coming? by PastorAIO: 1:43pm On May 30, 2009
It is Jesus when looked at one way, but it is an Alien's profile when you look again. It's like you're looking at an alien side on and the alien is looking upwards.

Maybe what their Jesus is trying to tell them is that he and the alien are one.

(1) (Reply)

Bible And Consumption Of Alcohol!: / Could This Be True? Jews As Slaves In Eygpt / The Power Of Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.