Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (60991 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
zubizareta:
seen.. What next?

Viviangist, you ought to be mourning and not blogging..

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by LatestTrend: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
grin
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by LORDI(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
who she help?.... stolen wealth Endtime food.

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by goshen26: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Ehn!ehn!! So I should run to sambisa?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
And how this got to front page is what am yet to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by enomakos(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Is she single?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by luvinhubby(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
I am one and only madridguy on Nairaland. Agarawu na chairman ooooo. I dey kampe sha.

BUSTED grin cheesy
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by October1960: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Daughter of Thief and Murderer.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Chai!
However, it's a healthy combo embarassed
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Franzinni: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Will it be inappropriate for me to imagine banging her... Psttt!!! ... I guess we might never know.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
The beautiful daughter of a dictator must be a good dickrider.

4 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Using Nigerians money to over eat seafood... Their time will come! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by francisbarrack(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Beautiful.... Is she married ? Want to propose ...
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
how many fingers do you put to chop that meal.... be genuinely tell me true?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by sule17(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Swissheart:
Beautiful woman
beautiful swissheart
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by sunkoye: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
decent food......pretty though!
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by wawaboy1(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
greed. like father like daughter
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by stexsy(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Eyen ino
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
Continue to RIP my great hero.
We are together....
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Tamakay(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
queenoflafia:
If she like make she eat the apple Wey her dad eat remain grin

Loooool. Hey...we've got some talents on NL
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2015
kini nto ko je yi?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by dyn1800: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
You're equally a damsel too....

Swissheart:
Beautiful woman
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Ibime(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2015
viviangist:
The Daughter of The Late Military Head of State , Sagesse Gumsu, just shared the photo below on her Facebook page -of her trying to down a sumptuous meal at a restaurant in Cameroon... Guess, the hunger at that moment was so real for her to demand that , Hahahaah , indeed funny pictures , see photos below.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153839598792941&set=a.448625937940.233039.542062940&type=3&theater

Only in Nigeria will someone rob your commonwealth and flaunt it in your face while you react sheepishly like the OP above with stupid statements like:

"Guess, the hunger at that moment was so real for her to demand that , Hahahaah , indeed funny pictures"

If your blood does not boil seeing such pictures, then you are part of the problem with Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by aycorporat(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
This blogger have you finished mourning your sister before resuming back to blogging activities? I thought you should mellow down a bit
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Very Hungry. Money don Finish

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Ahyourity(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
who bloody cares about what they eat.... make dem chop shit,I no get time angry
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by sigmundfreud(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Shez beautiful cheesy
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Osahon7:
Our money! Smh
our money wey neva finish angry
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Desmondkk(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
queenoflafia:
If she like make she eat the apple Wey her dad eat remain grin
grin
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Daraph(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
You mean,the daughter of Sani Iranu Abacha

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by dyn1800: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
You've equally beautiful......
Swissheart:
Beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.