Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ex-Sokoto Governor Attahiru Bafawara: "I Got No Money From Sambo Dasuki" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Sokoto Governor Attahiru Bafawara: "I Got No Money From Sambo Dasuki" (385 Views)

Court Upholds Tambuwal’s Election As Sokoto Governor / EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch / Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Sokoto Governor Attahiru Bafawara: "I Got No Money From Sambo Dasuki" by golfg(f): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Former Sokoto State Governor Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, who has been quizzed by the Department of State Service (DSS) and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over his alleged involvement in the diversion of $2.2 billion meant for arms purchase by the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, has denied receiving any money from the embattled former National Security Adviser (NSA) Colonel Sambo Dasuki(retd.).

This disclosure was made in a statement in Abuja yesterday by one of Bafawara's aides, a former Special Adviser on Youths and Students Matters during his term as Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Akibu Dalhatu. According to the statement, "Bafarawa has no deal with the former NSA nor collected any money from him for any purpose. The truth is that Governor Bafarawa went to the EFCC to honour an invitation made to him by the agency while he was abroad. He had informed them through a letter by his lawyers that he was abroad and would honour their invitation on return. Governor Bafarawa went to the office of EFCC with his lawyer and an aide".

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-sokoto-governor-attahiru-bafawara-i-got-no-money-from-sambo-dasuki/

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth Seun And His Mods Need To Know / EFCC Finally Arraigns Dasuki / Apc’s Dilemma Over Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.