Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession (2763 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Ex-Sokoto Governor Attahiru Bafawara: "I Got No Money From Sambo Dasuki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by FamouPeopleMag(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Bafawara has started speaking in tongues on his involvement in the N60billion arms scandal rocking the former National Security adviser, Col. Sambo Dasaki’s office.
Insiders at EFCC squealed to us that the politician confessed that he collected N4.6billion from the former National Security adviser’s... See details http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/attahiru-bafawaras-shocking-confession/
Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by homezoness: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yeye de smell with ur micro blog

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by GudluckIBB(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
You wan drive traffic by force.

Anyway, let me help you complete the story

The money he received was for ritual purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You wan drive traffic by force.

Any let me help you complete the story

The money he received was for ritual purpose.

cheesy badt guy
Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by comos: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lies everywhere
Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by Orjioorji(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
op 2years jail await you kwontinu my fiful in the senate are watching u.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by armadeo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
read the complete story below

Former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Bafawara has started speaking in tongues on his involvement in the N60billion arms scandal rocking the former National Security adviser, Col. Sambo Dasaki’s office.
Insiders at EFCC squealed to us that the politician confessed that he collected N4.6billion from the former National Security adviser’s office for spiritual purposes. Nigerians now want the politician to name all the Imams, Alfas and pastors he gave the N4.6billion to
Re: Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession by FEGNO: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
HOT HOT ENUGU PROPERTY AT FIDELITY ESTATE G.R.A ENUGU. BUY 695 SQ METERS OF PRIME UNDEVELOPED PLOT IN A GATED ESTATE WITH COMPLETELY TARRED ROADS, PIPE BORNE WATER AS WELL AS 24 HOURS SECURITY BY MANNED GUARDS. CALL GREG NOW ON 08082216870

(1) (Reply)

If Dasuki Was Igbo / List Of All Countries President Buhari Has Visited Since May,2015 / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.