Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) (25289 Views)

Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) / Plateau: Police Arrest Suspected Herdsmen With Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
W
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by kalusky02(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Take him straight to prison and feed him with watery beans

1 Like

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Ijaya123: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2015
These guys and fraud, haba!

1 Like

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2015
glimpse33:
I no tell you say na OMO YiiBO cheesy
grin grin I swear as I was reading the news. It's comes to mind that it must be one of the Biafra grin shocked.

This is what they want to go and be doing in their state.

Deceiving themselves with fake bank alart cheesy grin cheesy.

This guy smart sha, but he's girlfriend don spoil market for him tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by objectiveone: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2015
End time Guy man,End time Bank Alert
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
The #GodWin crew grin
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by ayinde2ade(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
angry hang dat MODAFUCKER
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
glimpse33:

annoying tribalist pls be quiet if U have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by frisky2good(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
He got goods, not cash. He couldn't have sold those goods for more than half of the actual value because receivers to know that it's not a legitimate transaction.

Lanretoye:
say na me be the guy,after almost 15m i no go near lagos again.
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Benoxvals:

So you would sell your soul,pride dignity and opportunities just because of 15 million naira
Be wise
wetin thisone dey talk?
benedictnsi:

D guy think say D matter don die na..... He wan hit another one... May be 30m for Xmas cheesy
na overskill dey kill ninja before nah.
frisky2good:
He got goods, not cash. He couldn't have sold those goods for more than half of the actual value because receivers to know that it's not a legitimate transaction.
you right tho.
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
I wonder what became of those bank officials who he connived with angry
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
masterpower:
Yellobas and fraud are like dick and pussy.

in the process of correcting a slowpoke, try not to become a bigger slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
kamez:
see him handsome face sef

if only we Nigerians will channel some of this creativity used to for scamming into more positive endeavors, Nigeria for Don better since with or without APC and PDP

gay alert
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by teamchocolate: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Yeeboe and fraud are like bread and butter grin
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by deolu2000(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
If all these emeka,nnamdi n nkechi"s could do are usually negative things one can only wonder what their biafra would look when everybody their is one sort of criminal or the other. Na wa o
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by notmywill: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Would it be too harsh to say most of the bank related crimes are insider engineered?

1 Like

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by charlsecy(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
dre11:

After they finished loading the goods around 4p.m., that day, the owner received alert of N9.5million from his bank, confirming prompt payment and the suspect also called to confirm payment. The owner of the goods also corresponded with his bank and it was confirmed...
This is why it is relevant to have access to an electronic channel where you can verify your balance digitally.
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by millhouse: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Kai
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Desmondkk(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Na wa ooo,scammers with diifferent format everyday,i just wonder what this world is turning into
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by maestroz: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2015
fear omo biafra...

corruption go too thrive in Biafra o...
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by 4reala(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
Without being told he had a correspondent in the bank who released the customers alert mobile Number nd balance..

If not police is a useless institution I would ve loved working in their fraud unit cous no fraud I won't give u the build up..

Well it's certain no bail for him, they should stop wasting time with the court, they should seize all his asset nd used in offsetting the traders he has defrauded.

Secondly, he belongs to a ring of same criminals, use him to arrest others.
No, datz not where d tot of havin collabo from d bank lies, cos dey might hav gotten his contact from his invoice and would hav requested his bank details From him so as to be able to transfer d money to him.

The issue is dat they must hav connived wit d account officer to affirm dat d money had hit d account, as they must hav already sent a customised Sms wit d bank name to the man
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by codereloader: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Ole
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Slylee: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Alert Don come, Godwin
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Jacko1(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
See him gulder belle
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by fortune1968: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
glimpse33:
same came to my mind before reading the story at all . nnnnaa men nn !
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by menix(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
4reala:
No, datz not where d tot of havin collabo from d bank lies, cos dey might hav gotten his contact from his invoice and would hav requested his bank details From him so as to be able to transfer d money to him.

The issue is dat they must hav connived wit d account officer to affirm dat d money had hit d account, as they must hav already sent a customised Sms wit d bank name to the man

Bro.

I am 1million percent sure of what I commented.

Let me ask you, If an alert is sent to you does it not come with balance

Do u ve just one phone number U must be sure of the number he receives alert on else u have just shot urself..

Baba for u to be a successful fraudster, u must be ahead of ur prey..
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Uniboy1: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Kudos to the police for a job well done. Bad eggs in the bank should be gotten rid of. Fraudster be properly prosecuted
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by favourmic(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
respect to the guys, guys dey hustle like them go die tomorrow
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
And the bank has no name? whish kine report be dis?
Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by nenergy(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
Without being told he had a correspondent in the bank who released the customers alert mobile Number nd balance..

If not police is a useless institution I would ve loved working in their fraud unit cous no fraud I won't give u the build up..

Well it's certain no bail for him, they should stop wasting time with the court, they should seize all his asset nd used in offsetting the traders he has defrauded.

Secondly, he belongs to a ring of same criminals, use him to arrest others.
Fantastic comment!

1 Like

Re: Fake Bank Alert: Police Arrest Suspected Kingpin In Lagos (photo) by uniqueama1(f): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Na wa o,all in a bead to get rich quickly,Later he will come out n be flaunting money everywhere as chairman of dis n dat. #Na God win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k! / Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row / US Sentences Nigerian Al-qaeda Member, Lawal Babafemi, To 22 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.