Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) (51115 Views)

Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) / When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. / Is This The New Way To Wear A Seat Belt? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by efilefun(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by tolexy05(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by LilSmith55(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by victorazy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Junior66:
End time OP. Which tribe from the middle be belt dresses as such? I am from The MB zone and nobody dresses dis way. Probably an hungry Osun worker.

grin
U no see what was writen on the belt at the midlw? grin
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
very funny but I managed to smile
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by menix(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
This plot is for sell for Uwa Mmebi purposes..

Call Lasisi09 for price..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Kelvinkipler(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
whats the meaning of OP?
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by LORDI(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
lmaooooo
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
chai......kontinu
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by adjoviomole(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kelvinkipler:
whats the meaning of OP?

OP means octopus paul grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by onyowo(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Junior66:
End time OP. Which tribe from the middle be belt dresses as such? I am from The MB zone and nobody dresses dis way. Probably an hungry Osun worker.
. Don't mind them, bad belle people...we from the middle of Nigeria are known for our nice dress sense....
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by HRich(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe. Hohohohohohoho. Just saw Buharia in South African Hotel now.
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by codereloader: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
na try u go chop 4rm NAIJA
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin funny folk which one be octopus....
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
adjoviomole:

lol even Peter
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imminent pics
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Middle belt!

Need something on Jumia at shipping discount?
Contact me now!
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by saintbeckie(f): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Omg....dis is damn funny,ROTFL grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Do you care to know the difference between Original and Fake stone coated roofing tiles? Here is a MUST WATCH VIDEO ---CLICK HERE-->>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1inEqPzO9U

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire has released a new mixtape (Party Banging Mixtape December Editon) containing coolest and latest songs that will accompany you every morning on your way to work and prevent accidents from coming your way this december smiley The tracklist features new tracks from the very best and newest albums (Falz, Olamide, Victoria Kimani, Iyanya)... Also, its lesser in size compared to most other mixtapes (25mb) with no reduction in quality... The problem of the host website (datafilehost) has also been solved as the mixtape was uploaded on hulkshare which gives no problem at all when trying to download
... click on https://www.nairaland.com/2557055/dj-haywire-solo-birthday-mixtape to see tracklist and download link
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Kelvinkipler(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
adjoviomole:

i know madness comes in diff sizes. U may even be the one wearing all those belts
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
No sense of humour whatsoever
Junior66:
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Hazardhandsome(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
ibkgab001:
LALASTICLALA why did you ban me for this long in politics section .... Because I see no reason why some yeebos will be talking rubnish to my people on here free me now or never.....
In d practice of humility, one's enemy is d best teacher.
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by kingWB(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time belt
End time man grin
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
LatestTrend:
undecided

It's hard not to. As a species, we are very visual. If you go to a hospital and you are introduced to your doctor who is wearing shorts with a t shirt saying "phuck you", and he's on duty, would you be comfortable with him taking care of you?
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
This one na high belle on be high waist angry
Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your other uncle from ghana

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Greetings frm Ghana

Re: When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) by Aremu01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Junior66:

Does he look hungry to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Election Postponement Pictures / A Peep Into An Ibadan Woman's Phonebook / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.