Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back (51237 Views)

Check If Your Grandfather Is Here? / When Your Grandfather Reincarnate As Your Son (picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Batlan01: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Hawx(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
smileyHmmmmm! Interesting!
Make I carry 'apoti' siddon dey 'zip' my 'sobo'

20 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by 9jaBloke: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
I sure will. I won't even hesitate.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by druxy(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2016
turn ko..convert ni

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by project8(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2016
hmmm leme go and pay for d mercedez GLK i ordered for

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by dacovajnr: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Bye Bye Grandfather welcome GrandTurismo Vision grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by slevin1(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Elijah went to heaven on a flaming chariot. Maybe he went to heaven as money sha. grin. Maybe he's looking out for us from heaven.
Besides, why turn to money to tempt me knowing I'll fall for the temptation?

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by nuelzy: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
turn ke of course..i will turn him into my bank cheesygrin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by veeluv2015(f): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back

yimu

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by AsoRockz01(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will first remove the side I suspect to be the heead

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
At 90 years o age what else does a person want out of life?

Abeg I will not turn him back

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Batlan01: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
AsoRockz01:
I will first remove the side I suspect to be the heead
Y U wicked lyk diz??

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by lilmax(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
celebrate in a grand style

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by lative(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
i'd turn im bck if after turning him he can work hard nnpay me mre dan dat,lige begins at 90 na
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by bullseye90(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
if I turn am back, make I no why. Na to paint d town red sure pass....owo no koko

5 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
See this man... If I turn am back, make thunder fire me!!

I will not even turn my wife of 30 years back into human being again not to talk of grand father of 90 years!!

Abeg, who don old don old!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by ggrin(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by JohnieWalker(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
First of I will pay for the Lamborghini aventador and also do some crazy wise investment then see if grandma also have the grace of turning into money to complete the cycle....Turn ke when I no be turning point

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by lwise(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
JohnieWalker:
First of I will pay for the Lamborghini aventador and also do some crazy wise investment then see if grandma also have the grace of turning into money to complete the cycle....Turn ke when I no be turning point

Guy you no well I swear grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by iwakacome: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
If he didnt achieve anything in life, he should acheive in death. I no mind if some of my uncles sef turn

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Adeoba10(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Make d man gboju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by adonismuller(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
If I turn him back and he gets to find out I did after seeing that money,he will refer to me as the most stupid man on earth......

You know why....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by niggi4life(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, so funny.... grin

Turn am back ko, turn am front ni...

7 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
what is a grand father ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by ladyF(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol who grandfather epp? We will meet in heaven jor. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by helphelp: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank you grand dad....

I'll do your remembrance every year

15 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by krissconnect(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
What a superficial sacrifice cool shocked grin
I'll build a monumental duplex grave for him. With that he'll be sipping original cow milk for heaven grin

13 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by kaen1317: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am igbo. I'm sure he will give me a dirty slap if I dare turn him back

15 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by VocalWalls: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
This one is easy...

It should be between a lady and her mother in law.

White House Photo Tour

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Too bad y'all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by dam007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
If I turn him back, he will kill me!!

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Nursery Rhymes. / Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! / When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.