Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) (34092 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
DSS has now turned to Nigerian Vendetta Police with their oppressive attitude these days.
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by nelharry(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
DSS... This... DSS.. That!!! Nawa oo... Ar they d only force in nigeria? I tot DSS waz for higher intelligence( Matters of National Security)? Wat ar they den doin arrestin "black marketers.... D only hope 4 a comman nigeria?... Well I am not suprised, DSS is Buhari's military force...
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by MOA15(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
bmos:

Pls let this piece of action be extended to all states of the Fed. Stupid noctunal miscreants that buy off all the fuel in the wee hours while men slept
I wonder why some pple sell fuel to these touts. They even mix the fuel after selling it @ a high price
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
viviangist6:
This happened at Awolowo Way Ikoyi this morning. Some DSS officials forcefully arrested fuel black market sellers on the road and even beat up one of them that refused to be arrested. An eyewitness said one of the dealers was beaten badly and they tore his clothes.

[img]http://3.bp..com/--zKvXmCfZBE/VmF0ZF_vo1I/AAAAAAAHi9o/GTM1octak_M/s1600/3.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-DpXhCOUebYs/VmF0ZiOaYdI/AAAAAAAHi9w/cJ2dkLE2Gek/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

Source http://www.viviangist.com/dss-arrest-fuel-black-market-sellers-in-lagos-this-morning-photos

Please come and arrest in abuja!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by victor2exl(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
DSS officials Please come to ikorodu Road most especially shillon street off Ikorodu Road At palmgrove bustop there is makeshift rifinery and bunckering going on there...
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by adedayourt(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin

u can testify to dat too
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by stevecantrell: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
God please dash the poster above sense angry

No Honey,
It is you and your 'likes' that need deliverance..
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by Phobia1: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
#IPOD boiz grin#IPOD boiz
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
This days when I read comments online, I feel sick. this to is a case of killing the snake by cutting its tail, which you know will turn out bad for the person doing the killing. why go after the supplied instead of the supplier.
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by Bossken(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good move but they could ve done this since ooo. Pls DSS come to lekki express between the second toll gate and VGC round about, you will see a hand full of them lined up and often times I have seen Nigerian Police van parked near these guys. So who is deceiving who ooo my people. Sometimes I just wish I could ram my car across their kegs loaded with fuel looking for buyers.
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by MzPecs(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
stevecantrell:

No Honey,
It is you and your 'likes' that need deliverance..
undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by ministeriallist: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nonsense! Why can't they arrest the filling station operators hoarding fuel and selling above pump price? It's obvious our laws are only implemented on poor, helpless masses trying to make a living.
God dey oooo!
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by ministeriallist: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
onojiwizardgmailcom:
This days when I read comments online, I feel sick. this to is a case of killing the snake by cutting its tail, which you know will turn out bad for the person doing the killing. why go after the supplied instead of the supplier.
That's thoughtful of you.
If you read most comments u will understand how myopic many people are. It's obvious this men in uniform are only interested in taking the fuel sold buy this black marketers - there source of livelihood away from them for selfish reason. This is terrible.
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by omolami: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is bullshit, its a common phenomenon in the north DSS should bring trailers to the north where it will harvest many black marketers . That will keep DSS busy at keadt
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by omolami: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is bullshit, its a common phenomenon in the north DSS should bring trailers to the north where it will harvest many black marketers . That will keep DSS busy at least
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
If all the refineries are working optimally,will there be black market fuel dealers?

This arrest is just for showbiz.There are so many black market fuel dealers across the breadth and length of the country.

Arresting them is just like fighting the smoke from a burning fire,instead of fighting the base of the fire.

We need NEW REFINERIES OR BETTER STILL MICRO REFINERIES IN THE NIGER DELTA. Transporting Crude Oil to far north is not cost effective at all.
Re: DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) by almightygod: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.