Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed (3609 Views)

Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone / Veteran Juju Artiste's Wife Shares Adorable Wedding Throwbacks / I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by iamrealdeji(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
A lot of talented musicians have come and gone unnoticed in Nigeria.
I've been trying to know the name of some old songs AIT used to show in the early 2000's,if you know the names of the artists that sang the following songs,pls let us know.
1. Hey A I D S,A I D S is real,hey A I D S,A I D S is real. 
This same guy sang a song named Wayo that goes like this : This is Wayo oo,Wayo,Wayo oo,Wayo
This guy is so talented,does anybody know him? I've been trying to know his name all this while and the name of the songs

2. Ema ma koba wa,ta lo fe ko ba wa o,taa loofe kobawa

3. Ore ba yo si mi,ma ba o dele,ota baayo moh mi,ma bawon dele ota re,efo na han mii,ma binu ola,Eni a fe la mo,a o meni to fe wa to feye,haaa,shebi wu wa to da,se bi wo kolorun hun hun,hun hun hun,mabinu ola,maba won dele ota re. 
Pls does anybody know the name of this guy and the name of the song? He shot the video outside Nigeria and I think he's been based there

4. Den go dey tap tap tap,den go dey jealousy o,den go dey look look look anything wey we do,den go dey jealousy,den go dey jealousy o so carry go,carryy goo.

5. Teenii you really break my heart,the sugar in my tea,iwo ni moferan ju,lati keekere

6. You is the one ti mo really ferann - Azadus

7. Eddie tide,ride on,Eddie Montana

Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by ernesty20(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Trash
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by BaddieKay(f): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lols....this wasn't what I was expecting to see grin
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by iamrealdeji(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
BaddieKay:
Lols....this wasn't what I was expecting to see grin
what were you expecting to see Senorita?
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by nuelzy: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
it wasnt just a lion dat escaped from dat zoo in jos...
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by DexterOlumoroti: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2016
His name is Olalade And the song title is Ola This is the link to the video on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotecZZ-hAU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by Empiree: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
DexterOlumoroti:
His name is Olalade
And the song title is Ola
This is the link to the video on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotecZZ-hAU
I remembered this guy and his song back in the early 2000. That seems to be his only song and he disappeared. I no sabi this rubbish they sing now
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by Raintaker(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Empiree:
I remembered this guy and his song back in the early 2000. That seems to be his only song and he disappeared. I no sabi this rubbish they sing now
He is one of those Benin republic Yorubas.
I think Anago or something like that.
Re: Guys,do You Remember These Songs? #throwbacks. You'd Be Amazed by Empiree: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Raintaker:
He is one of those Benin republic Yorubas.
I think Anago or something like that.
ha I see. Me and my brothers were trying to figure out his background back then due to his Yoruba accent. Thanks for this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Topless Photo From The Set Of A Nollywood Movie (graphic Photo) / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend / Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.