Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

FIFA14 Lovers Only. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA14 Lovers Only. (1742 Views)

How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode / Fifa14 2016 Winter Squad Help / Fifa14 Please Help I Need It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Hawlahscho(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
I had this FIFA14 unlocked before I changed phone, it refused to unlock after trying different methods I used to unlock it before. Anybody that has it unlocked on his phone should pls quote or reply.
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
I had this FIFA14 unlocked before I changed phone, it refused to unlock after trying different methods I used to unlock it before. Anybody that has it unlocked on his phone should pls quote or reply.

You tried Freedom app yet?
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Hawlahscho(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

You tried Freedom app yet?

I've tried that, didn't work.

I've a better and easier method of unlocking it but I dont have d needed file, that's why I'm here, do you have it unlocked on your phone pls
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I've tried that, didn't work.

I've a better and easier method of unlocking it but I dont have d needed file, that's why I'm here, do you have it unlocked on your phone pls

I quit it a few months ago for 15 and quit 15 last month for 16..... Which file's that? The one you so need?
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Hawlahscho(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

I quit it a few months ago for 15 and quit 15 last month for 16..... Which file's that? The one you so need?

I got turned off due to the fact that FIFA 15 and 16 are online ONLY. Is there offline version

This is the file I want

/Android/data

not the one in the obb folder, the game usually creates the folder itself
if I replace my folder with that of someone that has it unlocked, it'll automatically unlock mine.

Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I got turned off due to the fact that FIFA 15 and 16 are online ONLY. Is there offline version

This is the file I want

/Android/data

not the one in the obb folder, the game usually creates the folder itself
if I replace my folder with that of someone that has it unlocked, it'll automatically unlock mine.

No offline version yet... None that I know of.

Last time I unlocked mine, I used a Cracked Apk which I downloaded from Onhax since Freedom was misbehaving.....
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Hawlahscho(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

No offline version yet... None that I know of.

Last time I unlocked mine, I used a Cracked Apk which I downloaded from Onhax since Freedom was misbehaving.....

I'll patiently and hopefully wait for anyone who has it. Thanks for trying to help
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Oxfordist: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
pls guys how do i start my fifa 14 tournament or season on on ma pc it is asking me to ma EA account which i dont hv any idea of
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I'll patiently and hopefully wait for anyone who has it. Thanks for trying to help

If u don't mind, send me a message on whatsapp ASAP.
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Samiceman: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
GeniusHawlah.... My guy how far?
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by Hawlahscho(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Samiceman:
GeniusHawlah.... My guy how far?
I'm fine.
Re: FIFA14 Lovers Only. by khalids: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Anticipated Games Of 2016 (for PS4, PC, Xbox One ) - Techmzyblog / Board Games (chess Only) / Introducing »» All New FIFA 14(available On September 24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.