Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) (36654 Views)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by wendixx(f): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by dataskii: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
K
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
What a sad news this yuletide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by hertheytheydgee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time tanker.....

End time lasisi69

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by oluvick(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two of the affected shops belong to my friends aunt.

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
what is actually wrong with my country...what.....i just don't know what to say...our road safety and all road regulatory bodies should get their acts right and mitigate these mishaps..
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mynd44:
#IWasInMyHouseAndTrailerCameToJamMe

grin grin grin Just remembered this on twitter grin grin
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by codereloader: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
I hope no fire
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by MrCork: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
bistonsmith:
A TANKER FULL OF FUEL FLIES OVER A GUTTER AND CRASHES INTO SHOPS

A tanker with full load of fuel crush shops along target Road calabar and create an avenues for scooping of fuel despite the high risk.

...but y r IBO people all ways drivin lorrys?....dont they sell car ther in nigeria? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
smellmyanus:
ai wont 2 tankk gawd because evridey my oncle zumbra lyk 2 clos d shop bai 12oklok so dat hi kan rimoov my trausa n rimoov my anoda shot nika insyd n tel mi 2 ben dawn n toch my tos so dat hi can arenj my nyash n be chookin me wit his loooong lobolobo.

bot 2dy gawd haf cach him because as hi clos d shop bai 12oklok n I am tochin my tos n hi is chookin me wit his loooong lobolobo den d trela jus jomp insyd d shop n jam my oncle zumbra n troway him ontil now hi haf die bot hi 4get his loooong lobolobo insyd my anus so plz wek him op 2 cum n colekt his lobolobo frum my anus n den hi can go bakk n die egein

if u tink am lyin jos cum n #smellmyanus

lol this guy is just unwell. are you saying your uncle was raping you when the trailer hit and killed him, and his d!ck is still inside you?? lol sick clown
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by 4ward(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Heyajhhhhhj
bistonsmith:
A TANKER FULL OF FUEL FLIES OVER A GUTTER AND CRASHES INTO SHOPS

A tanker with full load of fuel crush shops along target Road calabar and create an avenues for scooping of fuel despite the high risk.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Revcash: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toeyoursea:
By the grace of God, we will all see January.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by annyz: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
I pray that no life will be lost.
We will all be alive to see next year and years ahead no matter the plans of the evil ones.

AMEN!!!!
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by OhiGentle(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
krimes:
The rate of accidents in Nigeria is alarming. Sometimes I wonder if this country was just created for people to die.

My dear you are wrong. The Rate of accident and crime is more in places like America and UK but it's not mentioned as one breaking news like we do in Nigeria.

Our problem here is how we carry everything as one big news and it feels like its just in Nigeria the worst things happen.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by bluaero(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time tanker.....

I agree

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
imagine! some people even they dey watch am oo....thank God say e no explode o
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by krimes: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
OhiGentle:

My dear you are wrong. The Rate of accident and crime is more in places like America and UK but it's not mentioned as one breaking news like we do in Nigeria.

Our problem here is how we carry everything as one big news and it feels like its just in Nigeria the worst things happen.

Are you sure about the rates in those places? Because I've seen how Americans drive. I don't know about Britain. But Americans respect law and order to the point that while a single pedestrian crosses the road, all vehicles automatically stop. Even if you spend ten minutes crossing, they all wait. They're so patient.

But here we all drive like we are high in drugs.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by stevenosa(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
#Jesuskeepmesafe
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
bluaero:

I agree
Na u sure pass

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Ichie007: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mynd44:
#IWasInMyHouseAndTrailerCameToJamMe

Out of curiosity(for whatever), I checked your profile and you've spent one year online. This is outrageous.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by oluvick(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
More

Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Did the driver disappear?
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by OhiGentle(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
krimes:

Are you sure about the rates in those places? Because I've seen how Americans drive. I don't know about Britain. But Americans respect law and order to the point that while a single pedestrian crosses the road, all vehicles automatically stop. Even if you spend ten minutes crossing, they all wait. They're so patient.

But here we all drive like we are high in drugs.

Hmmmm, I have been to America and UK a lot. Yeah they respect laws so much but trust me not everyone. I believe you have dstv as well, please watch a reality program called most shocking videos and see how crazy these people are. They use these stuffs as a show on TV and they are real stuffs caught on camera but here in Nigeria, it's internet news.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by krimes: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
OhiGentle:

Hmmmm, I have been to America and UK a lot. Yeah they respect laws so much but trust me not everyone. I believe you have dstv as well, please watch a reality program called most shocking videos and see how crazy these people are. They use these stuffs as a show on TV and they are real stuffs caught on camera but here in Nigeria, it's internet news.

You're right, but i usually think that while they're not immune to craziness, they at least to to limit it because they have a strong legal system. Here we tend to be lawless and get away with things easily so we tend to be lawless.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by skedy1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
And enough shops on that target street....

God help us!!
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by fortune1968: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imanuelle:
Where plastic bucket?
grin grin grin
u wan commit suicide ?
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Hembelembe: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time driver
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
krimes:
The rate of accidents in Nigeria is alarming. Sometimes I wonder if this country was just created for people to die.

Value of life is so poor in my dear country.
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
fortune1968:
u wan commit suicide ?
na new thing?
Re: Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) by j1mmy: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
In that yeye country, drink driving not an issue.
most accidents caused by drinking, drug abuse and bad roads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Abimbola Fernandez Mourns Late Dad With Touching Throwback Photos / My Sister Is Missing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.