Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits (37068 Views)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by benbruceisright: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
For those who love lying, please check the time tag

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Missmossy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Really cheesy

Eager to see more results!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by str8talk1: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
While sensible govt. r reviewing policies 2 check dumping of finished products in2 d country by insisting dat foreign companies must set up manufacturing plants d Northern king is busy pursuing d chinese president in another man's country 4 construction of hydro dam and overbloated railway project.
Lets ask ourself what finished products are we exporting 2 SA while they r busy dumping MTN,DStv,Shop rite,Park n Shop,Thermocool & Hisense appliances,etc on us?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
It is unfortunate that Nigeria and Nigerians still accept statements that cannot be verified in any measurable sense and cannot be proven to be beneficial to balancing the unfortunate malaise we are plagued with. worse still.. It is so unfortunate that we have literate minds here on Nairaland that continue to propagate and nurture a state of delusion and wicked deception that has resulted in the deaths of millions of Nigerians over 50+ years and dimmed the destiny of unborn Nigerians permanently.. my prayers for such wicked liars is that their joy be cut short at their moment of reward like that kogi caveman

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lie lie mohammed can as well eat the so called Fruit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by ipreach: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
we are all waiting

#NoToSocialMediaBill
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by anonimi: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
LIE Mohammed means fruit of N2.3 billion bill for the presidential jets in six months of over 15 trips compared to just N1.4 billion by Jonathan in 12 months of 2014!
Who is FOOLING who
Meanwhile there is

- NO electricity
- NO fuel despite paying subsidies he knows NOT about

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Anything from lie Muhammed is a propaganda to me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
Sai Baba
Nigeria is falling you're still shouting Sai Baba.

where are you from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by ministeriallist: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Can lie be saying the truth? I'm still thinking...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by damton(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Exploit200:

Nigeria is falling you're still shouting Sai Baba.

where are you from?

BIAFRA
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by arcnomec(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
craxglax:

This was just discussed today in a meeting. So, you expect CCTV to have turned it into news. Instead of wasting your precious time searching for a counter to the news, do something meaningful with your time. Nigeria will be great again!

please my friend,was Nigeria ever great?......I need a sincere answer from you with date...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by banio: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lie Mohamed true talk. Let me go and pluck the mango that Junketter in Chief travels yielded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by shipnclear: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by ministeriallist: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lai! Lai! Lai! Na how many tym I call u? Abeg speak the truth 4 once naa and put ya enemies to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Festy4u(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Except I am blind,....the only fruit I see is d one growing at d epicenter of Lai's cap! At this point I must concur that Nigeria is on a long thing......... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by atulee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
yielding rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by glossy6(f): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lying Mohammed. I hope the proposed law Will get you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by front247: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Will u shut up motor pack tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
teeboila:
We all know his travelling is for the betterment of the common man but the wailing Wailers no go let person hear word.
Ur lying liars mate don dey join wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
lomprico:
Yes! On papers for now, waiting for when we feel the effects.
Are u sure u re in Nigeria, because it has started yielding results after all Dansuki is singing like a canary and GEJ will soon be invited for questioning!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by front247: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lie lie mohammed brainwashing gullible nigerians since 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by simpleseyi: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
okosodo:
na true
1 no more fuel scarcity
2 there is now 24hours power supply
3 naira to dollar is now 1 to 1
4 boko haram has been defeated
5 all political thieves have been prosecuted
6 all unemployed youths have been paid 5000 naira each etc

You want all these in 6 months? Apart from Jesus, tell me who else can do all these in 6 months? If you voted for Buhari to do miracles in 6 months and turn Nigeria to Ameria, kindly go back to INEC and tell INEC to deduct your vote from Buhari's vote and give the vote to Jonathan. Or rather, vote for Jesus, He is the only one that still does miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by nikkiking(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
You don start.

Lie lia muhammad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by ALLI1009(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
make he quickly yield because people are in hast for change my great Bihari Cary on I am in your support sir
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mee234:

Ur lying liars mate don dey join wailers
Abi wailers like toyinbacanister is gradually joining d supporting team. Check his posts today and u will see wat I mean!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by kt3tu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmm. What kind of fruits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by odutolu1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
okosodo:
na true
1 no more fuel scarcity
2 there is now 24hours power supply
3 naira to dollar is now 1 to 1
4 boko haram has been defeated
5 all political thieves have been prosecuted
6 all unemployed youths have been paid 5000 naira each etc

It would be an understatement if I call you retarded. Backward soul!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Anayordike(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Shameless old man wey e no dey shame to lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Abi wailers like toyinbacanister is gradually joining d supporting team. Check his posts today and u will see wat I mean!
For every wailer that turns, there are like twenty liars that are wailing. Some of them are trying to be smart about it by claiming being objective but wailing na wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Meriekriss:
Wouldn't it be nice if such statements are coming from Nigerians both the wailers and non wailers.

Why are they forcing this opinion on us? They should work and everyone would have no choice but to praise them.
Look let me tell u, If u re a wailer u will alws wail! That's why u re a waler! wailing is in d perception! Its a tin of d inner mind! Its an orientation tin! No mata wat d President does wailers must wail! Jus keep wailing!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by nwakibie3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
His trips had only borne forbidden fruits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Away From Nigeria For 2 Months In Protest - Daily Trust / President Buhari Visits Prince Charles In Scotland (Photos) / TUC Backs Out Of 2-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.