Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits (37070 Views)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are beginning to believe?

You are not yet worshipping what I say?

Ahh! Ema wo. (Dey look am)

You are still a learner.
Worship the comment of a man who's running with an ideology of a kindergaten ? Nah, we better than that shiit bro.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by kanosalami: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2015
kanosalami:
[/quote]na so[quote author=DICE234 post=40690774]are names really contagious? goodluck = Goodluck Jonathan; Liar= Lai Mohammed

meanwhile

there are three responses to a design, NO, YES, or WOW!!! can your designs make your client say wow? if yes, then click my signature to register your services. sabiboy.com someone somewhere needs your services
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Worship the comment of a man who's running with an ideology of a kindergaten ? Nah, we better than that shiit bro.

The ideology of kindergarten?

Nah! Running with the ideology way above your brain power.

You can't beat that shyt bro.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by okonja(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
The highlighted is a pointer that you're a complete dunce and this is one reason why we will continuously remain where we are.
You must be a product of the cursed quota system which Buhari was a beneficiary.smh
Sagamite , I'm beginning to believe some things you say here despite your schizophrenic ramblings.

I ain't gonna trade words with you, from your username, it's obvious the kinda content you gat up there. If you don't know what to type than being aggressive n abusive, I would advice you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and STFU undecided undecided, We are discussing serious national issues here, go push some truck.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Dec 05, 2015
okonja:

I ain't gonna trade words with you, from your username, it's obvious the kinda content you gat up there. If you don't know what to type than being aggressive n abusive, I would advice you introduce your lower lip to your upper lip and STFU undecided undecided, We are discussing serious national issues here, go push some truck.
A world class dunce discussing serious national issues? grin chai! Smh

Bro , no former( according to your offensive vocabulary ) administration lasts for 16 yrs .

There is a difference between a party reigning for 16 yrs and an administration.Now get that into your thick komkom skull or forever remain pim.
I don't usually call people out simply because no man is perfect but when dumb scumbags like your type say something of this nature ,I have no tolerance than to umask your stupidity.
Zombie! Oya answer me now .

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

The ideology of kindergarten?

Nah! Running with the ideology way above your brain power.

You can't beat that shyt bro.
Get out of my sight , I don't have time to diss a broke , hungry , lonely Londoner that does a factory job. angry grin

Bring it on, dog! ama use you for breakfast. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by kanosalami: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2015
MarshRiley:
What kind of fruits pls?
Agbalumo or peach?
Anything from Lie mohammed is obviously propaganda
na bitter cola

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by comodo: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2015
fruits ko pineapple ni.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 1:46am On Dec 05, 2015
By the time our backwardness and hunger in this country will equal that of some sub Sahara and central African countries , some of you here will wish you never listened to these bunch of lying old men who had nothing to offer but pretended to have a silver bullet.

Una go hear am for this country sha.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by opribo(m): 3:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Any where ibsee that lie name i just jump and pass.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by jolaoguntope: 5:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Dannyset:
Everything is gon be alright!
But if at the end of the day, Youths with smartphones and 1k BIS didn't get employed, then the President and APC won't have it on a platter of gold. This was the major thing that ousted PDP.

That's right.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Damianbrown(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2015
okosodo:
na true
1 no more fuel scarcity
2 there is now 24hours power supply
3 naira to dollar is now 1 to 1
4 boko haram has been defeated
5 all political thieves have been prosecuted
6 all unemployed youths have been paid 5000 naira each etc
you like to joke, sha sometimes its good, but atlist try to be serious most times, it helps
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by dcncornels: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015
end time foreign trips
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by ade08072225857(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Enough of making comment on Paper, let see it physical
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Sagamite(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Get out of my sight , I don't have time to diss a broke , hungry , lonely Londoner that does a factory job. angry grin

Bring it on, dog! ama use you for breakfast. grin grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Do you think I have your education? Why would I be like what you will be in London?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Do you think I have your education? Why would I be like what you will be in London?
And the delusion remains the same way.
Boy, you seem to have added amnesia to your long list of sick list. grin
You remember the time you were boasting to babyosisi/babymama on how you're the top dog at work and would shout down at peeps including white folks ? So where else in this life do they shout at people at work, if not for some lowly paid job reserved for scumbags like you ? Jobs like factory work.
Cmon! Bro , be proud of your job - There is dignity in labor. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Sagamite(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the delusion remains the same way.
Boy, you seem to have added amnesia to your long list of sick list. grin
You remember the time you were boasting to babyosisi/babymama on how you're the top dog at work and would shout down at peeps including white folks ? So where else in this life do they shout at people at work, if not for some lowly paid job reserved for scumbags like you ? Jobs like factory work.
Cmon! Bro , be proud of your job - There is dignity in labor. grin tongue

You are a dumb, cretinous fuuktard!

First in your fucktardism is the silly deductive reasoning you came up with about "where else in this life do they shout at people at work". Typical "fact" from a product of a failed education system. Fooooool, it is actually quite common in front office investment banks for top dogs to shout down at their juniors. But you wouldn't know that as that is way above the level of your life, so you think that can only happen in the sphere you operate at.

Second in your fucktardism is I am fcking pretty damn sure I never said such and you must be mixing me up with someone else because of the weed you smoke too much. I have never even needed to shout at anyone in a work environment and that is not my style at work.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb, cretinous fuuktard!

First in your fucktardism is the silly deductive reasoning you came up with about "where else in this life do they shout at people at work". Typical "fact" from a product of a failed education system. Fooooool, it is actually quite common in front office investment banks for top dogs to shout down at their juniors. But you wouldn't know that as that is way above the level of your life, so you think that can only happen in the sphere you operate at.

Second in your fucktardism is I am fcking pretty damn sure I never said such and you must be mixing me up with someone else because of the weed you smoke too much. I have never even needed to shout at anyone in a work environment and that is not my style at work.
Lol, your olodoism is on another level .
People with bad job ethics and bad manners shout down at people at work.Allowing your frustration to get to you to an extent you have to raise your voice shows you lack confidence , charisma and what it takes to work under pressure without having to lose your cool and I can categorically put it to you that you said it here but again I do not expect a man with a serious amnesia like you to remember a thing.
Now run along before you infect people with your IQ that can only be compared with that of a third world rodent.
Education ni! Education ko!
Mutherfucking lonely Londoner . grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, your olodoism is on another level .
People with bad job ethics and bad manners shout down at people at work.Allowing your frustration to get to you to an extent you have to raise your voice shows you lack confidence , charisma and what it takes to work under pressure without having to lose your cool and I can categorically put it to you that you said it here but again I do not expect a man with a serious amnesia like you to remember a thing.
Now run along before you infect people with your IQ that can only be compared with that of a third world rodent.
Education ni! Education ko!
Mutherfucking lonely Londoner . grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Again you show you are a dumb product of a failed education system by demonstrating you lack the ability to read and comprehend in English after your foolish "where else in this life do they shout at people at work".

I said:

Sagamite:

I have never even needed to shout at anyone in a work environment and that is not my style at work.

And your dumbarse still said the highlighted?

Can you see how easy you make it for me to expose how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, you need to put down the weed and go back to school. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Again you show you are a dumb product of a failed education system by demonstrating you lack the ability to read and comprehend in English after your foolish "where else in this life do they shout at people at work".

I said:

And your dumbarse still said the highlighted?

Can you see how easy you make it for me to expose how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, you need to put down the weed and go back to school. grin
Continue deluding yourself - I simply highlighted your mor0nic nature yet you won't just accept that you're dumb beyond redemption.
Keep yelling like a hoe high on steroid , you'll always be around for my entertainment. grin

One more thing , quit using those too many laugh emoticons , you don't need more than one for me to know that you're having one of those your laughs that is usually associated with a fellow that's suffering from schizophrenia.
Now move your butt and go do some factory job , you don't work on weekends? grin
London alabaru. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by kayroy5(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Yes Sir, it is true.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Continue deluding yourself - I simply highlighted your mor0nic nature yet you won't just accept that you're dumb beyond redemption.
Keep yelling like a hoe high on steroid , you'll always be around for my entertainment. grin

One more thing , quit using those too many laugh emoticons , you don't need more than one for me to know that you're having one of those your laughs that is usually associated with a fellow that's suffering from schizophrenia.
Now move your butt and go do some factory job , you don't work on weekends? grin
London alabaru. grin

After I said I don't do something and it is not my style at work, your dumbarse still thought (if that is what you want to call the farting going on in your grey matter) to highlight how it is bad that I do that? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by osystein(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Lets see a year from now, time will tell.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Andykruiz(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Did he say foreign investments are on the increase in the country? angry But business dailies are saying otherwise the world over. This man can LAI ehn.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by FEROH: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2015
looseweight:
I suggest that a law be passed such that any public office holder who spew nonsensical words should be called out and flogged and stripped of his position.
I dey tell you...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by G1gbolahan: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not see the essence of Buhari's trips, then you just choose to be blind to the truth. Has anyone wondered why we now get invited by G7,Obama, Hollande and others even when our dear Jonathan never got this international interest? But no, now that we are taken serious, people expect us to throw it away. Sad really

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
lomprico:

And who has been persecuted and jailed?? They are releasing them one by one as soon as they remit something. You call that dividends?? Smh
My broda, the word persecution is a wrong word if u mean when someone is taken to court! Prosecution is the correct word! Everbdy jus seem to be making d mistake! Now wat do u want d president to do when ur bishop Kukah and others keep putting pressure on him!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by keally: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/04/buharis-foreign-trips-have-started-yielding-fruits-lai-muhammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

. Continue deceiving yourself. Meanwhile, can you tell us how many times he has travelled in six months, how much FDI's attracted versus how many investments moved away from Nigeria. Can you also tell us how many troops Chad has contributed to the MNJTF. Also tell us if Boko Haram bombings are increasing or decreasing both in Nigeria and our Neighbouring countries. Lastly, confirm or deny whether the december deadline is SACROSANCT or not as stated by the army chief. Liar Mohammed, leave PROPAGANDA, the dye is cast, the chicken has come home to roost, there is no hiding place. You MUST rule Zoogeria you said is very easy to rule. Answer my questions o!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
G1gbolahan:
If you do not see the essence of Buhari's trips, then you just choose to be blind to the truth. Has anyone wondered why we now get invited by G7,Obama, Hollande and others even when our dear Jonathan never got this international interest? But no, now that we are taken serious, people expect us to throw it away. Sad really
am equally sad! 95% of Nigerians are dumb and unintelligent pple who cannot see beyond their nose! And that's why majority of dem re unemployed! No body wants to employ a foool!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by lomprico(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
My broda, the word persecution is a wrong word if u mean when someone is taken to court! Prosecution is the correct word! Everbdy jus seem to be making d mistake! Now wat do u want d president to do when ur bishop Kukah and others keep putting pressure on him!
Which pressure is kukah putting on the president?
And if he is bowing to pressures that make him deviate from fighting corruption 'in truth' then he is either a fraud or a weaklin and not fit to rule.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
lomprico:

Which pressure is kukah putting on the president?
And if he is bowing to pressures that make him deviate from fighting corruption 'in truth' then he is either a fraud or a weaklin and not fit to rule.
If he refuses to bow its pple like u that will still rush to NL and say we ve a Dictator who never listens! D President shud do wat he thinks best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.