Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba (4279 Views)

Now Biafra Is Hitting World News Headlines. / Dont Go For Police/army Recruitement Now - Biafra Leaders To Ndigbo, Ss / Happening Now, Biafra Protesters In Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Haykay80(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus of Northerners From Onitsha, Asaba (See Photos)

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by M4gunners: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who will advice our brothers over there (in the north ) to come back home ehhhh.

4 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by mymadam(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
If the report is accurate, I pray that the 1966/67 history will not repeat itself. Nigeria must survive. Hear me oh Lord.

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by LordPhilip(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
These pictures were taking during the last presidential elections. They travelled back to vote for Buhari. So nothing like any mass exodus crap

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by lomprico(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Useless Op! Are u in asaba? Show another picture we have seen this ones earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Bugatie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is not healthy for us as a country at all
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Haykay80:
HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus of Northerners From Onitsha, Asaba (See Photos)

Fake news........Nothing of such because I am in Onitsha as I am writing now.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Haykay80:

you dey osun. How u take kno.

remember osun receive 55m monthly

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Vulu: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
mymadam:
If the report is accurate, I pray that the 1966/67 history will not repeat itself. Nigeria must survive. Hear me oh Lord.

Nigeria is dead already. You killed it the day you felt you can successfully marginalize one of the biggest ethnic groups in the world. For every biafran that dies in this cause 7000 more are converting to become radical Biafrans. I am a recent convert myself. nigeria is dead and we not looking back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by DICE234(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria in a very volatile situation now

meanwhile

there are three responses to a design, NO, YES, or WOW!!! can your designs make your client say wow? if yes, then click my signature to register your services. sabiboy.com someone somewhere needs your services
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Vulu: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Biafrans in the north, Leave the north while you can NOW! Even if you don't want tome home. Your life and properties are safer in Tanzania, Gabon, Zambia, fiji, Senegal. These are visa free countries. Leave Now!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by MeAboki(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is really good, I am happy my ppl have sense to leave that hell hole in good time, soon those who sowed evil and hatred shall reap exactly same and in good measure too. angry

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by sampsondeen(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Well my own opinion is that ibo people are just mere cowards?
Y must it be now that Nigeria face Boko Haram threat that they decide to break up?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by abokikhalifa: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vulu:

Nigeria is dead already. You killed it the day you felt you can successfully marginalize one of the biggest ethnic groups in the world. For every biafran that dies in this cause 7000 more are converting to become radical Biafrans. I am a recent convert myself. nigeria is dead and we not looking back.
sorry for you. your king is in jail and they is nothing you all can do........... a died country is holding ur king in captive, what a shame

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Vulu: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
abokikhalifa:

sorry for you. your king is in jail and they is nothing you all can do........... a died country is holding ur king in captive, what a shame

We don't have kings. Kanu is an activist to British papers, US media and other world media. By calling him an activist they are calling your daura lord a despot and you know despots do not live long. Watch this space.......

6 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by mightyhaze: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
suniblu:

you dey osun. How u take kno.

remember osun receive 55m monthly
rotfl

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Aniagor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
I wonder wat dis country is turning into.God help us.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by x123xlolls(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Haha.....

Biafra is alive only on Nairaland....
Its an online country ....an imagination...that will never be true in real life situation

fake News at its worst...

this pics are 1 year old @ Op

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by abokikhalifa: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vulu:

We don't have kings. Kanu is an activist to British papers, US media and other world media. By calling him an activist they are calling your daura lord a despot and you know despots do not live long. Watch this space.......
are you serious? IF i may ask you, how old is buhari? you talking about him not leaving long abi? Kanu is not up to 45 and he is already smelling death. his wife is already complaining that he needs medical attention. ND LET those british nd US media save him. how long as he been in custody if i may ask you sir?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by CharleyCharley: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
mymadam:

Your Lord is tired of this slave-trader's experiment called nigeria.

Biafra WILL come; whether you like it or not undecided

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by cliffbecks: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't believe it the pic is fake , devil and his cohort will be put to shame all and the blood suckers sponsoring evil will pay with their own blood .
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Guests: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hausa people no develop north, na Biafra them fit develop?
Abeg make the fluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrshhhhh out! Before we throw them under bridge.
We sef get lagoon oh.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by likila: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Guests:
Hausa people no develop north, na Biafra them fit develop?
Abeg make the fluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrshhhhh out! Before we throw them under bridge.
We sef get lagoon oh.

my only worry is that they are headed to lagos ni.
they will help us flush out Biafra but, hmmm.
lagos will go the way of ilorin
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by misterawo: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Igbos and other southerners should take cue from them and start coming back enmasse. I suspect they will start riot in the north soon.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Guests: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
likila:

my only worry is that they are headed to lagos ni.
they will help us flush out Biafra but, hmmm.
lagos will go the way of ilorin

That one no consine us nah
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by fineguy11(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vulu:

u died since,ur soul is just waiting for ur body to fall down,unfortunately what u and your ilks, think abt nigeria is irrelevant,if there's anything i knw certain of,is that nigeria will outlive u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by Vulu: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
fineguy11:
u died since,ur soul is just waiting for ur body to fall down,unfortunately what u and your ilks, think abt nigeria is irrelevant,if there's anything i knw certain of,is that nigeria will outlive u.

HAHAHA BEFORE YOU WERE BORN BIAFRA WAS KNOWN. YOUR TENTH GENERATION WILL READ ABOUT BIAFRA. I CAN WAGER A ROBUST BET ON THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT. BIAFRA IS NOT GOING AWAY, NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by fineguy11(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Vulu:

HAHAHA BEFORE YOU WERE BORN BIAFRA WAS KNOWN. YOUR TENTH GENERATION WILL READ ABOUT BIAFRA. I CAN WAGER A ROBUST BET ON THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT. BIAFRA IS NOT GOING AWAY, NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
many have predicted the breakup of nigeria long before now,some of them are no longer alive,while other like u are waiting on false hope,.off course we will always hear of biafra,i will advice u not to hold ur breath for biafra,its far from being a reality.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Agitation: Mass Exodus Of Northerners From Onitsha,asaba by oshe11: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
mehn!

Stl tynking............

continues tynking............

tynking.......

END TIME TINKING.......

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / Supplementary Election Is Not Recognized By Law---osun Election Tribunal / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.