Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? (1532 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
If yes i will appreciate your input on the subject.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Brush once in the morning, once at night and use a mouthwash in between. If symptoms persist, see a dental hygienist, doggone it!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sarassin:
Brush once in the morning, once at night and use a mouthwash in between. If symptoms persist, see a dental hygienist, doggone it!

I brush 3 times in the morning, once or twice in the afternoon and twice at night. My life has been destroyed. Nothing left. Nothing. n
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by winner01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
I understand you sir.
Affliction can come in any form, but be of good cheer because we have a power greater than any, known or unknown, ancient or contemporary.

I speak Peace into your life in Jesus name, please try to find any living church around you, and speak with the pastor. I believe we shall overcome. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by vooks: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:

I brush 3 times in the morning, once or twice in the afternoon and twice at night. My life has been destroyed. Nothing left. Nothing. n
You MUST be living in your bathroom to afford brushing thrice in the first 6 hours of the day.

Visit a dentist
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
winner01:
I understand you sir.
Affliction can come in any form, but be of good cheer because we have a power greater than any, known or unknown, ancient or contemporary.

I speak Peace into your life in Jesus name, please try to find any living church around you, and speak with the pastor. I believe we shall overcome. Bless you.

PEACE !! My life has been anything but that, right from when i was a kid. Used to it, i wether those storms. My bad breath ish started months ago. Before now i used to be arrogant, a show off, i felt invincible. Now i am humbled. Its amazing how stuffs like this humbles you. I have chronic bad breath. You cannot stand 10 yards from me without holding rubbing your nose. I have not been to a public gathering in months. I cannot even go out and buy something as simple as grocceries, or a loaf of bread, or anything in a supermarket. Its no fun being a recluse but what choices have you?

Girlfriend GONE
Ex girlfriend GONE
Buddies GONE
Family GONE
Neighbors wont go near me.

Everything i held dearly in life is GONE. I cannot even go the Bank, i have to send somebody and stay in the car, and even in the car i must wine up. At home on the VERY RARE occasions i have visitors imgo to my room, lock the doors and tie a T-shirt over my knows like a Ninja. There is truism in the words " You Dont Know What You Have Till Its Gone'' If you are pompous or arrogant or take life for granted i suggest you stop before situations humbles you. Thank God for good health all the time. Never take things for granted, cos it might be gone tomorrow.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

You MUST be living in your bathroom to afford brushing thrice in the first 6 hours of the day.

Visit a dentist

Nope. As of this writing i have brushed 4 times already. In another 10/15 minutes im going to have another session. Each sessions last 30 minutes, and i buy a new brush every 2 days.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by vooks: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:

Nope. As of this writing i have brushed 4 times already. In another 10/15 minutes im going to have another session. Each sessions last 30 minutes, and i buy a new brush every 2 days.
What do you do with your life other than brushing your teeth? Has it always been like this?
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

What do you do with your life other than brushing your teeth? Has it always been like this?

lol. This started April i think. In just a few months my life has gone from uphill to downhill. From a fun loving extrovert to a reclusive introvert. Nothing left. N
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by vooks: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:

lol. This started April i think. In just a few months my life has gone from uphill to downhill. From a fun loving extrovert to a reclusive introvert. Nothing left. N

When last did you visit a dentist?
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:

You may have halitosis, why don't you pop along to a dental hygienist, just to be sure it isn't, amongst other things, a liver problem.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Gasout(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Whether physical or spiritual; May GOD deliver U. I feel ur plight...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by winner01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:

It could be as a result of gum or tooth decay or even lung infection.
Since it started only months ago, have you visited any dentist, if negative, you might need to visit a dentist soonest. At the same we settle this issue in the spirit. Many afflictions dont come in form of unknown diseases but known ones. Be positive, with God all things are possible.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by winner01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Which state are you bro?
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by ikorodureporta: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
SSBN:
If yes i will appreciate your input on the subject.

yes- according to D.K.Olukoya.........but, physically, its not abt the number of times u brush....Chew chewing stick in d morning b4 brushing & use it to scrape yr tongue. Watch what,& when u eat. You may have sinusis- a condition where some mucous material are being discharged from the upper-inner nostrils/ roof of yr mouth, as a result of infection/broken skull......see yr doc!
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by Heavenly102: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2015
brush your tongue and use listerine
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by jayriginal: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2015
See a dentist ASAP.
Re: Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? by orisa37: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Nigerians don't pray together. They don't know The God of Nigeria. They are confused and don't always know how to approach the God of Nigeria in prayers and supplications. And so, instead of being direct children of God, we regard ourselves as step children. And God is just tolerating us instead of integrating us with Him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Mercy Of God / Nairaland Post-rapture Thread / An Encouraging Quote From TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.