Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nairaland Post-rapture Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Post-rapture Thread (1528 Views)

The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
This is a thread for those who will not make Rapture. Will carry information about everything you need to know about the Rapture, why you should miss it and how to survive. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
following
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2016
WHAT'S THE RAPTURE?
There was a time when the word "Rapture" was used to connote happiness, extreme elation, the release of sexual tension.

These days, it's used to refer to an event that draws nearer the more it tarries. It is the final hope of the believer, the return of Savior Jesus. Like a thief in the night(or NEPA), his coming will shock you, and may catch you unprepared. Planes being flown by Christian pilots will quickly drop as their pilots are risen to meet with their Savior. Buses will suddenly find themselves driverless, the air will be full of flying people all looking upwards to their King, as they leave the earth in total disarray.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Rilwon: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Too many lies in our head, if only there is factory reset for the brain. Unfortunately there is none.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Rilwon:
Too many lies in our head, if only there is factory reset for the brain. Unfortunately there is none.
OH, there is, but is it really a reset?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
HOW TO MISS THE RAPTURE?
Luckily, the Good folks at Heaven made this simple. Only folks who are Fake Christians, Catholics, African traditionalists, False believers, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Deists, will be ineligible for the Rapture. Choose wisely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Rilwon: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
OH, there is, but is it really a reset?
Well, not necessarily.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by CltrAltDelicious(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
*Following*
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by jayriginal: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Will there be nudîty at the rapture?
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
jayriginal:
Will there be nudity at the rapture?
My brother Jayriginal. How far naaa

Missed reading your posts grin

Hey honestly speaking, do you know how the waves you emit sounds like to me? Not like those of an atheist, but like an inner seeker.

Greetings my dear.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by MrPresident1: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
I like this thread grin, it is a very good thread.

Like a countdown thread to a great event

Tic...tic...tic

I am sooo excited cheesy
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by lepasharon(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lool non Christians could do this

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by jayriginal: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
LoJ:

My brother Jayriginal. How far naaa

Missed reading your posts grin

Hey honestly speaking, do you know how the waves you emit sounds like to me? Not like those of an atheist, but like an inner seeker.

Greetings my dear.

I seek dear LoJ. My mad brother (I say that affectionately) Deep Sight, finds it hard to believe I'm an atheist.

There's a book I recommended to SonofLucifer "The Mighty Atom". Perhaps you've read it, but if you haven't it's a good read. A touching novel.

I don't believe there's a God, I don't rule out one either. Some people find that very hard to grasp.

At the end of the day, no one knows at either end of the spectrum. Those who assert, do so by faith, not by knowledge.

Greetings Sir, once again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by CoolUsername: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just get your [url=biblehub.com/judges/1-19.htm]iron chariot[/url] ready and you'll be cool.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
lol
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
jayriginal:
Will there be nudîty at the rapture?
Definitely.

But our eyes will be so fixed on the beauty of Jesus, we won't have much time to focus on the naked titt1es and holy rods gliding towards mansions in the background.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2016
WHAT TO EXPECT
After the Rapture show on Sky-Flix is over, chaos and confusion will ensue. Expect all communication infrastructure to shut down. The world will completely collapse.

NB: If you find the rest of this information useful, you probably missed the Rapture tongue. Good job.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
You are not a atheist then! grin how can you not be able to rule out god if u are! cheesy you belong to the agnostics camp
jayriginal:

I seek dear LoJ. My mad brother (I say that affectionately) Deep Sight, finds it hard to believe I'm an atheist.

There's a book I recommended to SonofLucifer "The Mighty Atom". Perhaps you've read it, but if you haven't it's a good read. A touching novel.

I don't believe there's a God, I don't rule out one either. Some people find that very hard to grasp.

At the end of the day, no one knows at either end of the spectrum. Those who assert, do so by faith, not by knowledge.

Greetings Sir, once again.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by jayriginal: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You are not a atheist then! grin how can you not be able to rule out god if u are! cheesy you belong to the agnostics camp

What you refer to as agnosticism is atheism.

You're an atheist if you don't believe in God. That's all there is to it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by PastorOluT(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
WHAT'S THE RAPTURE?
There was a time when the word "Rapture" was used to connote happiness, extreme elation, the release of sexual tension.

These days, it's used to refer to an event that draws nearer the more it tarries. It is the final hope of the believer, the return of Savior Jesus. Like a thief in the night(or NEPA), his coming will shock you, and may catch you unprepared. Planes being flown by Christian pilots will quickly drop as their pilots are risen to meet with their Savior. Buses will suddenly find themselves driverless, the air will be full of flying people all looking upwards to their King, as they leave the earth in total disarray.
This is not Christ/Bible stance on Rapture
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by hahn(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2016
PastorOluT:

This is not Christ/Bible stance on Rapture

Apparently, the bible authors didn't think it through. Care to enlighten us? undecided
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2016
It's June............ What's happening, I've neither heard nor seen planes crashing gringrin
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by otemanuduno: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
MrZenographer and KingEbukasblog, see sonOfLucifer O, he didn't know that the rapture of the scents(perfumes) is already near at the corner. He's joking with it grin
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by PastorOluT(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
hahn:

Apparently, the bible authors didn't think it through. Care to enlighten us? undecided

Smile, its not what man thought through but the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. If u want to know u will know cos the Holy Ghost is there to teach u too.
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by hahn(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
PastorOluT:

Smile, its not what man thought through but the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. If u want to know u will know cos the Holy Ghost is there to teach u too.

undecided

Give me his phone number tongue
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
THE RAPTURE!!
Billion of people Suddenly Vanished Witness Reported Hearing A Loud Trumpet!! Followed By A Blinding Flash Of Light!! Sudden disappearance Of Christian Men Women and Children EveryWere!! Christians Home Now Empty Are Now Providing Free Clothes Furniture And Appliances! To Be Donated To The Poor!!
The Dramatic Decrease Of Mobile Vehicle And Traffic On The Road Is Decreasing The Demand Of Fossil Fuel.... Fuel Are Now Being Sold For 5NAIRA PER LITER!!!
Prison Population Has Drastically Decreased!! Recycled Bible Are Now Being Used To Make Juice Containers!! For School Children!! Former Religious Institute Are Now Being Used For EXOLARATIONS HEALTH SCIENCE And RECREATION CENTERS Including Facilities For LATEST TECHS

Our Planet Now Has More FOOD More MONEY More SPACE More RESOURCES More EDUCATION And More COMMON SENSE!! Than Ever Experienced In Human History!!
They Is An Excessive Joy Of Jubilation Of Freedom The World Unite In Celebration...........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by PastorOluT(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahn:

undecided
Give me his phone number tongue
HUMILITY
Re: Nairaland Post-rapture Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:
THE RAPTURE!!
Billion of people Suddenly Vanished Witness Reported Hearing A Loud Trumpet!! Followed By A Blinding Flash Of Light!! Sudden disappearance Of Christian Men Women and Children EveryWere!! Christians Home Now Empty Are Now Providing Free Clothes Furniture And Appliances! To Be Donated To The Poor!!
The Dramatic Decrease Of Mobile Vehicle And Traffic On The Road Is Decreasing The Demand Of Fossil Fuel.... Fuel Are Now Being Sold For 5NAIRA PER LITER!!!
Prison Population Has Drastically Decreased!! Recycled Bible Are Now Being Used To Make Juice Containers!! For School Children!! Former Religious Institute Are Now Being Used For EXOLARATIONS HEALTH SCIENCE And RECREATION CENTERS Including Facilities For LATEST TECHS

Our Planet Now Has More FOOD More MONEY More SPACE More RESOURCES More EDUCATION And More COMMON SENSE!! Than Ever Experienced In Human History!!
They Is An Excessive Joy Of Jubilation Of Freedom The World Unite In Celebration...........
grin
Lilbrown007:
THE RAPTURE!!

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call For A Christian Section / NL Theists AND Atheists Should Come In / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.