Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Horrible Accident And The Reckless Hausas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Horrible Accident And The Reckless Hausas (596 Views)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Accident And The Reckless Hausas by Choice001(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
This has been the norm of all these reckless and unlawful hausas to behave stupid and clumsy at times. This accident happened today when an unfortunate hausa driver ignored the one way road and passed where he's not supposed to pass. He hit a car before finally preying on this bike. He caused this horrible accident and the next silly thing he could ever think of is running away and up till now no one knows where the hell he is. Why won't they be unlawful since their Oga at the top as well is the most unlawful and inhuman being on earth. While baba is still busy junketing about and Boko Haram wrecking havoc on his people non stop, why would his disciples have a single iota of human feelings. I think it's time we call a spade a spade and sideline all then hausas to their states so they can be killing themselves like goats. Just pitying the bike man he was a victim of an unfortunate incident. Get well soon man. All is well. Our prayers are with you.

Re: Horrible Accident And The Reckless Hausas by Gayigaskia(m): 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
OP you are a coward and centennial stewpeed fool for your rant. How do you know the driver is Hausa if he fled the scene? And if he fled the scene given the fact that he knows he would have to deal with an angry crowd, then i think he actually made the smart choice by evading the crowd. ARSEHOLES like you who jump to conclusions because of their ethnic bigotry is the reason why your people won't preside over this country again.

Meanwhile the Command in chief , the number one citizen, General Elhaj Dr Muhamadu Buhari the sarkin Nigeria is here to stay whether you like or not. I'm sure you know you have many options to go and die if you don't like it grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Haram In The Boko : The Story Of Terror And The Nigerian Army. / Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. / Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.