Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. (33589 Views)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
OCTAVO:
She's beautiful... But OP why your nails com long like that na? angry
End Time Question. Google It Now #lobatan#
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by sweatlana: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:
If I say whats on my mind en!

Pls say it o. U just cracked my ribs
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Lezz and firsteva when is it going to happen?? angry
lolz, you're a mischief-maker who has that rare ability to make his victims enjoy the jibe as well.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:

I really do love children! So a big Amen to your prayers!!!!

Besides no be only you don tell me dis tin! There's this Old Papa that I gave a ride on Thursday, when I dropped him off, this same twin's prayers was the blessings he passed along. . .lolz winkwink

I pray God blesses me with twins!
Amen to ur prayer!!i wnt twins too grin wish u guys best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by sweatlana: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eyepencil:

Everybody just dey comment 'beautiful', 'cute', 'lovely'... Smh!

Make una no talk wetin dey una mind.

Continuu

Lol. Bad guy grin

They babe hair no try at all. She for wear wig na angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Ligxy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cute couple. Congrats op.

BTW, why do the ugliest peeps have the ugliest mouths. Person wey no fine reach op or get fine sister like op babe will come here to display their stupidity in the name of "trying to be funny" smh

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
U guys look gud... HML in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by preetyb(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:
If I say whats on my mind en!
na everything wey your eyes see, your mouth go talk?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by realjennyTuz: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
Why Groom dey fine pass bride these days
u get yesooo choi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by realjennyTuz: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=sigiyaya post=40714443]Why Groom dey fine pass bride these days [/quote. Fine girls. R busy forming hard to get while d ugly 1s lik me wed everi saturday
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:
And there you have it. . .we honestly do need your prayers! Shalom!

Engr. Dafe i see u. Great Makurdian. God bless ur union sir.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Eyepencil: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
sweatlana:

Lol. Bad guy grin
They babe hair no try at all. She for wear wig na angry
You no like the hair like that?
grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Congrats brother...but please, kindly cut those nails. Wish you a blissful married life...and hey...that babe has got a smile that can make harmattan feel like spring.. wink

Thanks a million! Sure I will cut the nails ASAP! winkwink

She don too complain about the nails sef. . .cheesycheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by amiskurie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Anytime I see things like this na so so swell up my head dey swell

Amiskurie which way na..?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
2tex:

Engr. Dafe i see u. Great Makurdian. God bless ur union sir.
Great my brother!!!! Amen to your prayers!!!! winkwink
This life na small place ooo. . .who sabi me so?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by suwalee(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:
I want to say that God has been indeed very much faithful to us. We've been friends since childhood, dated for almost a decade. . .lolz gringringrin. . .that's my style!
winkwink

She's my personal person, my sister, my friend, my sweets, my bestie and soon-to-be wifey! winkwink

She's on Nairaland too. . .but just a reading member!
Tribal warlords gave her the chase. gringringrin

We love each other very much ooo. . .no just dare look for anyone of us trouble ooo, or you don buy wahala be dat gringrin

The traditional marriage and church wedding is on the 25th "yes Christmas day" and 26th of December, 2015 respectively in Delta State.

I dey invite una ooooo. . . .party jollof rice berekete plus red wine and ofcourse beer is benbestically karid. . .d godz!!!!! gringrin

And there you have it. . .we honestly do need
your prayers as we celebrate our Love and Union! Shalom!
embarassed so na so u shatter my hrt marry dis fine gal shey lol she's truly gorg congrats to u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Eyepencil: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Everybody just dey comment 'beautiful', 'cute', 'lovely'... Smh!
Make una no talk wetin dey una mind.
Continuu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
suwalee:
embarassed so na so u shatter my hrt marry dis fine gal shey lol she's truly gorg congrats to u

Lolz! Thanks a million!!!! winkwink

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
deramarks:
Chaiii ooo ur boo/bae is cute oooo. Leave her for my brother na abeg GOD will provide anoda one for uu biko nnam. I need cute cute nieces nd nephews just like ur brothers nd sisters will soon have. HML in advance bro. Ur wedding name is LUCKY

Hahahaha! Thank you so much!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:

Great my brother!!!!
Amen to your prayers!!!! winkwink

This life na small place ooo. . .who sabi me so?

Lol... Small world.
ASF.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Ola64(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats bro! The Good Lord will make it possible and less your union more than ur expectations!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Lezz and firsteva when is it going to happen?? angry
what?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Ola64(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats bro! The Good Lord will make it possible and bless ur union. Amen!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by kilode100(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe, you never cut those nails wey carry me injure me the last time?.. To Siddon that day, na war o..

Kikikikikik..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by domopps(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
God bless your home bro....... your wife is cute please hold her tight

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
2tex:

Lol... Small world. ASF.
Yea!!! Okechukwu right? Just did my little underground Investigation lol winkwink

Besides sorry about your Dad! God bless and Rest his Soul, Amen!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by wokomabest(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful couples, nothing do una. You joining is karid.road far I for come oo.I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
kilode100:
Dafe, you never cut those nails wey carry me injure me the last time?.. To Siddon that day, na war o..

Kikikikikik..

Kilode ayam sorrrywinkwink I hereby promise to cut them ASAP! gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by kilode100(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:

Kilode ayam sorrrywinkwink I hereby promise to cut them ASAP! gringrin

Kikikikikik... cheesy cheesy

You have a very wicked sense of humour cheesy cheesy
Happy married life jawe!!

Madam, I no sabi your Husband o cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
MayflowerB:
Gud one op
What do you say we just cut to the chase and get married.Who knows,it might be both of us opening a similar thread next year. kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
what?
Don't sound so surprised. I was trying to build a new bridge yesterday but I got distracted and took the bait from one of your w****zbags.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by ifeanyi83(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:

Thanks a million! Sure I will cut the nails ASAP! winkwink

She don too complain about the nails sef. . .cheesycheesy

Aaaah...there you go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Ideal Wedding Colors / Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) / Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur White Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.