Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,968 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. (33588 Views)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:
I want to say that God has been indeed very much faithful to us. We've been friends since childhood, dated for almost a decade. . .lolz gringringrin. . .that's my style!
winkwink

She's my personal person, my sister, my friend, my sweets, my bestie and soon-to-be wifey! winkwink

She's on Nairaland too. . .but just a reading member!
Tribal warlords gave her the chase. gringringrin

We love each other very much ooo. . .no just dare look for anyone of us trouble ooo, or you don buy wahala be dat gringrin

The traditional marriage and church wedding is on the 25th "yes Christmas day" and 26th of December, 2015 respectively in Delta State.

I dey invite una ooooo. . . .party jollof rice berekete plus red wine and ofcourse beer is benbestically karid. . .d godz!!!!! gringrin

And there you have it. . .we honestly do need
your prayers as we celebrate our Love and Union! Shalom!

Congrats to you but please note that for a union to last,two of you must be friends and i mean real friends and also understand that long lasting union is not between two lovers or compatible people but between two forgivers who are willing to celebrate each other's good sides as well as tolerate each other's differences ...Wishing you a happy married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by mekzyjoe(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
ahnie:
Pixs of two popular nairalanders going for honeymoon
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by mekzyjoe(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
ahnie:
Pixs of two popular nairalanders going for honeymoon
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..two bingos not even alsatian..bad girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
kilode100:

Kikikikikik... cheesy cheesy
You have a very wicked sense of humour cheesy cheesy Happy married life jawe!!
Madam, I no sabi your Husband o cheesy

Lolz Thanks dear!!! wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by eROCK247(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Where is d venue in Delta State? Gimme better address
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Congrats to you but please note that for a union to last,two of you must be friends and i mean real friends and also understand that long lasting union is not between two people who are compatible but between two forgivers...Wishing you a happy married life.

Honestly, you are a blessing already to your generation! Thank you for these kind, educative (marriage wise) and uplifting words. God bless you Toks2008.

I appreciate!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
eROCK247:
Where is d venue in Delta State? Gimme better address

Ebu Town! It's an offshot from the state capital.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by EDhims(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
I tap into it, next year is my year # though I haven't found her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
EDhims:
I tap into it, next year is my year # though I haven't found her

I join faith with you to say Amen! It shall come to pass in Jesus Name, Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dafe20:

Honestly, you are a blessing already to your generation! Thank you for these kind, educative (marriage wise) and uplifting words. God bless you Toks2008.

I appreciate!!!!
smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by exclusive7(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
When Bread meets Butter what will happen?
hehehe....na collabo b dat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by sabi99(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats bro......still waiting for d day when sonoflucifer go marry Kilode
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
Don't sound so surprised. I was trying to build a new bridge yesterday but I got distracted and took the bait from one of your w****zbags.

a lot of people ignore him, u couldn't. I like him cos I consider him pure entertainment grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by litetias(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oshare congrats.

Download this app from playstore and get airtime for every call u receive https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hm.myads&referrer=5031755ae9f947218147a335281c8a09
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by HopeAlive14(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wishing you a fruitful, blissful marriage.

Wife: submit to your husband.

Husband: love your wife.. he that loveth his wife loveth himself.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Heureaux: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
you guys indeed dated for ten years,e dey show for una pishure
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by TrapLORD(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
lolz, you're a mischief-maker who has that rare ability to make his victims enjoy the jibe as well.

Sorry for the late reply bro, you need to see the kyna fire I've been dishing in that Slum Book thread grin

Mehn, u know its an old trickgrin, these tricks have a way of warming potential lovers up gringrin. Hope it doesn't upset u tho..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
firstEVA:
a lot of people ignore him, u couldn't. I like him cos I consider him pure entertainment grin
Turned out he wasn't worth it. Were you watching from the sidelines laughing. There was nothing funny about that scumbag.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by simdam500(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
both of you look good... but shey you promise me say if i come... i go chop wella..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by tugo(f): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Happy marriage life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Speakdatruth: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
ModiKen:
If I say whats on my mind en!
wetin dey your mind? aproko
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
simdam500:
both of you look good... but shey you promise me say if i come... i go chop wella..

Yeap! For sure Sir!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by Dafe20(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heureaux:
you guys indeed dated for ten years,e dey show for una pishure

Lolz!!! gringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Sorry for the late reply bro, you need to see the kyna fire I've been dishing in that Slum Book thread grin

Mehn, u know its an old trickgrin, these tricks have a way of warming potential lovers up gringrin. Hope it doesn't upset u tho..
not in the slightest. It doesn't upset me a bit. Behind all the banters lay a red hot passion she stirred then.

I have long thought a girl who could get very angry can equally get ultra passionate and tender too.

What's all the fire about there?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by TrapLORD(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
not in the slightest. It doesn't upset me a bit. Behind all the banters lay a red hot passion she stirred then.

I have long thought a girl who could get very angry can equally get ultra passionate and tender too.

What's all the fire about there?
You guys are the perfect fit man. A blend of all those words turned in actual action will make even the most eroticc writer cringe in ecstasy gringrin.

Its nothing but ENVY. Envy that's been boiling deep inside someone I don't even know he existed. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
You guys are the perfect fit man. A blend of all those words turned in actual action will make even the most eroticc writer cringe in ecstasy gringrin.

Its nothing but ENVY. Envy that's been boiling deep inside someone I don't even know he existed. undecided
that must be our resident failure-magnet who still hasn't mapped out his life part.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by TrapLORD(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
that must be our resident failure-magnet who still hasn't mapped out his life part.
Its actually not him, you know he likes to play the part of a side-kick, its that iidiot with playboy on his moniker. I even have his files but he doesn't know it yet cool grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Its actually not him, you know he likes to play the part of a side-kick, its that iidiot with playboy on his moniker. I even have his files but he doesn't know it yet cool grin
New to me. What's his pain?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by ahnie: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
mekzyjoe:

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..two bingos not even alsatian..bad girl grin grin grin grin
alsatian gini...these are EKUKe's
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by TrapLORD(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
New to me. What's his pain?
Last I recall, I went head-head with him on the wooing challenge to woo prettythicksme. Even though she ended up choosing him, the guy still feels so much resentment for me. Perhaps I might have fuacked a gurl he's crushing on or something.. I dunno
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by lezz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Last I recall, I went head-head with him on the wooing challenge to woo prettythicksme. Even though she ended up choosing him, the guy still feels so much resentment for me. Perhaps I might have fuacked a gurl he's crushing on or something.. I dunno
Then you bruised his core and unnerved him in away he never thoroughly healed.

It is a slam dunk, bro.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. by TrapLORD(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
lezz:
Then you bruised his core and unnerved him in away he never thoroughly healed.

It is a slam dunk, bro.
I know.. That's the funny part cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Ideal Wedding Colors / Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) / Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur White Wedding - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.