Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory (3042 Views)

Controversy About Maulud Among Muslims / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by iameugene(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am not really a religious person.. But after reasoning the story about genesis, I came into conclusions about the religious belief and scientific belief

Religions In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. I will stop here

Science The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the Universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution.[1][2][3] The model accounts for the fact that the Universe expanded from a very high density and high temperature state,[4][5] and offers a comprehensive explanation for a broad range of phenomena, including the abundance of light elements, the cosmic microwave background, large scale structure and Hubble's Law.[6] If the known laws of physics are extrapolated beyond where they are valid, there is a singularity. Modern measurements place this moment at approximately 13.8 billion years ago, which is thus considered the age of the Universe.[7] After the initial expansion, the Universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, and later simple atoms. Giant clouds of these primordial elements later coalesced through gravity to form stars and galaxies.

Thus the bing bang theory is just the scientific explanation of Genesis... I believe the bing bang occurred due to the saying of the God when he said "let there be light" and everything started happening like that.. If you are to check this you see it both corresponds, and the genesis story came before the scientific reasoning for big bang theory.

This means God created the universe, scientists just explained better

2 Likes

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Big bang explains creatiin of earth, universe or whatever, genesis explains nothing except the creation of Jews.

4 Likes

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2015
iameugene:
Am not really a religious person.. But after reasoning the story about genesis, I came into conclusions about the religious belief and scientific belief

Religions In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. I will stop here

Science The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the Universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution.[1][2][3] The model accounts for the fact that the Universe expanded from a very high density and high temperature state,[4][5] and offers a comprehensive explanation for a broad range of phenomena, including the abundance of light elements, the cosmic microwave background, large scale structure and Hubble's Law.[6] If the known laws of physics are extrapolated beyond where they are valid, there is a singularity. Modern measurements place this moment at approximately 13.8 billion years ago, which is thus considered the age of the Universe.[7] After the initial expansion, the Universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, and later simple atoms. Giant clouds of these primordial elements later coalesced through gravity to form stars and galaxies.

Thus the bing bang theory is just the scientific explanation of Genesis... I believe the bing bang occurred due to the saying of the God when he said "let there be light" and everything started happening like that.. If you are to check this you see it both corresponds, and the genesis story came before the scientific reasoning for big bang theory.

This means God created the universe, scientists just explained better

Big Bang is increasingly being rejected because it is a ret@rded asinine theory based on initial UNPROVABLE assumptions of among others inflation

https://web.archive.org/web/20140401081546/http://cosmologystatement.org/

2 Likes

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by winner01(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:
Big bang explains creatiin of earth, universe or whatever, genesis explains nothing except the creation of Jews.
So the Big bang created the earth undecided, What created life? Big Ed? grin

1 Like

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
So the Big bang created the earth undecided, What created life? Big Ed? grin

No single human has any Fvcking knowledge about that. Each religion just comes up with one shiit or the other.

1 Like

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by winner01(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

No single human has any Fvcking knowledge about that. Each religion just comes up with one shot or the other.
But atheists claim to have infinite knowledge about existence which makes them sure that a Creator wasnt responsible. undecided

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
But atheists claim to have infinite knowledge about existence which makes them sure that a Creator wasnt responsible. undecided

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

How does dis ur post concern me

1 Like

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Kyase(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:
Boss this Will be the best comment I read this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Big Bang is increasingly being rejected because it is a ret@rded asinine theory based on initial UNPROVABLE assumptions of among others inflation

https://web.archive.org/web/20140401081546/http://cosmologystatement.org/

Bible account of creation nko
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by winner01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
These kids ehn grin

Okay You made an assertion;
chuna1985:
No single human has any Fvcking knowledge about that.

And i was trying to explain that atheist seem to have a "Fvcking knowledge about that"
winner01:

Do you now see how the post concerns youundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
What makes me laugh whenever christians flog the Big Bang Theory is that it was a christian, catholic to be precise, who first propounded it.

The also forget that it was a christian,named Leakey who provided evidences of evolution in court.

Let me watch in 7D sha....... After I know nothing, abi

1 Like

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Bible account of creation nko
Big Bang is fatally flawed

2 Likes

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
What makes me laugh whenever christians flog the Big Bang Theory is that it was a christian, catholic to be precise, who first propounded it.

The also forget that it was a christian,named Leakey who provided evidences of evolution in court.

Let me watch in 7D sha....... After I know nothing, abi
Big Bang is dead and it is not Christians' fault
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Big Bang is fatally flawed

Yes, fatally flawed.

What of the bible account of creation?
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Yes, fatally flawed.

What of the bible account of creation?
Educate me on the more sensible and intelligent if these;
'In the beginning, DIRT..'
'In the beginning, GOD...'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Educate me on the more sensible and intelligent if these;
'In the beginning, DIRT..'
'In the beginning, GOD...'

I dont get ur question. Ease answer mine n rephrase urs
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

I dont get ur question. Ease answer mine n rephrase urs
Where did the universe come from?
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Where did the universe come from?

Dont drag dis further. Answer my question first before i answer urs
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Dont drag dis further. Answer my question first before i answer urs
Which question?
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Which question?

U said big bang theory is fatally flawed, I said yes that it is true.

I now asked - ""What of the bible account of creation"" is it impeccable or fatally flawed as well
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

U said big bang theory is fatally flawed, I said yes that it is true.

I now asked - ""What of the bible account of creation"" is it impeccable or fatally flawed as well
It is 'impeccable'(sic)
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

It is 'impeccable'(sic)

Lol. So who was Cain saying they were gonna kill him wen God banished him

Who did Cain Marry
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. So who was Cain saying they were gonna kill him wen God banished him
Descendants of Adam

Who did Cain Marry

His sister
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

Descendants of Adam

His sister

Ur answer suggests we possess information from same website cuz I know that stupidd answer grin

Cain was the only child of Adam n eve @ that point so he can't be afraid that his unborn sisters n brothers will kill him. grin
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur answer suggests we possess information from same website cuz I know that stupidd answer grin

Cain was the only child of Adam n eve @ that point so he can't be afraid that his unborn sisters n brothers will kill him. grin

PROVE the highlighted, otherwise you are wasting my precious time and you are definitely not worth my while
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

PROVE the highlighted, otherwise you are wasting my precious time and you are definitely not worth my while

Lmfaooooo. I know that road too, I used to take people there too, till I discovered how stupidd the road is grin

We both know what d bible recorded dere.
So relax.
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by vooks: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmfaooooo. I know that road too, I used to take people there too, till I discovered how stupidd the road is grin

We both know what d bible recorded dere.
So relax.

God has a sense of humor cheesy

I must say you are a genius. Einstein has nothing on you cheesy

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Fadman4real(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

After Adam gave birth to Cain and Abel, it was another 130 years before he gave birth to seth, he would have had many other daughters as children which Cain would have married.
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
vooks:

God has a sense of humor cheesy

I must say you are a genius. Einstein has nothing on you cheesy

U just got to that point, when u have nothing to say n u start quoting other very useless n irrelevant scriptures grin

Nice day.
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

U just got to that point, when u have nothing to say n u start quoting other very useless n irrelevant scriptures grin

Nice day.

so is not not your turn to answer vook 's question . Or are you COWARD ? Are you afraid you are gona be ridiculed , tossed in the air intellectually and left to wallow in the vomit of your inanity ?
Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

so is not not your turn to answer vook 's question . Or are you COWARD ? Are you afraid you are gona be ridiculed , tossed in the air intellectually and left to wallow in the vomit of your inanity ?

With all due respect, ur post is filled with very rigid stupidity ... what concerns u wit wat I've been saying wit him Did u even read ma posts to him

For ur Info I told him that he's question is very unclear, they he should rephrase it n direct it to me once he answers me...Is that too hard?

1 Like

Re: The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fadman4real:

After Adam gave birth to Cain and Abel, it was another 130 years before he gave birth to seth, he would have had many other daughters as children which Cain would have married.

As at the time d bible god banished Cain, 130 years has not passed so there was no way his unborn brothers n sisters would be somewhere waiting to kill him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers / The Nine Great 'Proofs' For Evolution And Why They Are All False! / The History Of Infamous Ibini Ukpabi Shrine Of Arochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.