Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Mtn Equals False - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Equals False (516 Views)

Can Oukitel K6000 Plus Be D Best 2017 Smartphone With Battery Spec True Or False / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! / Tecno Phones Are The Most Bought Phone In Africa.. True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Equals False by JKWilliams: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is getting too much and I'm going to take this up with their management and NCC.

The other day I transfer fund to my second phone line and 3 days ago I wanted to use that line to make a call but to my utmost surprise, the company called MTN has removed almost all funds on that line and they left 10 Naira. I was so busy that day and I was unable to call their customer line to give them a piece of my mind.

Fast forward to today, this falsely glorified company deducted 50 Naira from my first phone line again saying they reactivated caller tunes. I have never subscribed for caller tunes. I call them, took 2 hours to get through and I asked for a refund and all they keep saying is that they apologize.

I'm going to take this further but how long are we going to keep taking this nonsense from all these businesses that keep taking us for a ride?

Imagine them removing 50 Naira from the balance of 1,000,000 subscribers, that's 50 Million Naira in one single day.

NCC really need to further fine MTN into oblivion.
Re: Mtn Equals False by BrianRoss: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
i said it befor and i will say it again, dnt use emptyhen untill dy paid d $3.9 fine, to avoid stories dat touch d heart. Shekina!
Re: Mtn Equals False by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
JKWilliams:
This is getting too much and I'm going to take this up with their management and NCC.

The other day I transfer fund to my second phone line and 3 days ago I wanted to use that line to make a call but to my utmost surprise, the company called MTN has removed almost all funds on that line and they left 10 Naira. I was so busy that day and I was unable to call their customer line to give them a piece of my mind.

Fast forward to today, this falsely glorified company deducted 50 Naira from my first phone line again saying they reactivated caller tunes. I have never subscribed for caller tunes. I call them, took 2 hours to get through and I asked for a refund and all they keep saying is that they apologize.

I'm going to take this further but how long are we going to keep taking this nonsense from all these businesses that keep taking us for a ride?

Imagine them removing 50 Naira from the balance of 1,000,000 subscribers, that's 50 Million Naira in one single day.

NCC really need to further fine MTN into oblivion.
Dial 622 to contact NCC. Operation hours are 8a.m to 8p.m Monday to Saturday with the exception of Public holidays and Sunday.
Re: Mtn Equals False by Mariecakes(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin throw the emptyhen sim away cuz they wont stop deducting your airtime mine was worse, they kept deducting 85 naira everyday for one mtn play (or plus) i dont remember subscribing n I sent all codes I know to unsubscribe, I got messages that i wasnt subcribed for the music plus (or play) but they kept deducting my airtime, called customer care n d lady said she will cancel the subscription that still ddnt work.. i just stopped recharging n got Glo, i only receive calls on my mtn..i also recieve messages from mtn telling me to recharge and continue services i ddnt subscribe for undecided

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 7c 4-inch Screen Might Come In September 2016 / Google Eyes Awesome Feature For Android Tablets (photo) / What The Price For Infinix Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.