Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (28723 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
CC: lalasticlala

For those bashing me and calling me co-operate begger and other names,the main purpose of my post is to pass a message across to glo about their whack customer service. i think have achieved my goal,they must know what they did to me today is very painful,I might not be the only victim out there.
To any glo official reading this,please we all make mistakes try to make your policies flexible. This post might sound dumb to many rich ones out there ....but to a broke student striving?Its something.thanks

#modified

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by EHMIR(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back
wish i could do more than that....you have no idea how painful this is.....seriously!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by orimsamsam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op lemme help u burn ur credit. U can call me.

Seriously wht do u expect glo to do. The fault is from u. U dailed the wrong code

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by NaijaMutant(f): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:

Kindly rate this Advice

LIKE for criminal minded undecided

Share for Genius grin

220 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by AyLuxury(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry Dear. I can understand how frustrated u are right now but this isn't Glo's fault. U know say dat Ik na ur last card and u no fit come take ur time press the keys carefully. Omo try move on jor. Take heart.

Can't believe this made fp.

26 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its not their fault that you dialled the wrong code.

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by talk2hb1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by snazzy5050(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
You Shouldn't lament, cuz u were the cause of your misfortune don't blame it on them!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by pendusky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself

Eeeeyaaaa Sorry dear... DM your glo line lemme help you. sorry about that Dear..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by SmooshCHN: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
You don't need to come to My Other Room, I'll send Lala to give you the money. Pele Dear.

15 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by datola: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Glo

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by ritababe(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
sorry, is it their fault that you dialed the wrong code? why are you blaming them na and what do you want us to do? okay just chill a good Nairalander will return your airtime.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:

Lol she will meet the outstanding debt once she retrieves it. happened to me once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Glo.... craziest network.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op

Pm me, will send u double that amount smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
Story..... Just post your phone number. A good but most likely thirsty Samaritan will locate you.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by ayando(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
What do you want us to do now? Abi mo wi re bi?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thoor...serves you..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Smooth278(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry oh.. but seriously this ur story get as e be oh...

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dial your bf undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
who is Glo.
you shld have cross checked very well

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Tobyshegz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
eeyah... pele

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by finalboss1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
heya... pm lemme share u data..

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by iceberryose(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
You caused it Stop blaming glo You subscribed for the 1k calling for 15days and that's what they gave you.

Sorry sha

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by iceberryose(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
You caused it Stop blaming glo You subscribed for the 1k calling for 15days and that's what they gave you.

Sorry sha

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by snazzy5050(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
I see u oo grin if na me now u go lock up our real mod!
chelseabmw:
Op

Pm me, will send u double that amount smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by wizard007(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
So why this one make FP now, you and Lala dey parol abi

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by flavorlyiced: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
I feel your plight, sorry dear. No vex too much

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
You made a mistake yet you are blaming the Network.

What exactly do you want?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) / What Phone With These Features Can I Get Under 35k / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.