Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lg G2 Screen Touch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G2 Screen Touch (639 Views)

LG G2 Screen / Lg G2 Screen / LG G2 Screen Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lg G2 Screen Touch by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
i stay in Lagos now and i feel some of these hard electronic gadgets to get are easier now. i have n lg g2 ls980, i noticed some part of the touch screen dosent respond to touch any longer and it has made me to find it difficult operating the phone. the screen is still good but the touch screen is faulty. i will consider getting a new phone if the only remedy is replacing the entire screen and touch screen(known as the digitizer), please where and how much can i use to replace that faulty digitizer only without loosing the good inner screen.
Re: Lg G2 Screen Touch by AkinwaleBishop(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morning, there! Was jus running through things on here, when I discovered ur post. If you live in Lagos as u claim, u should be able 2 get ur G2 fixed easily. There are numerous stores where u could have the repair done. Used to live around Ikeja and used a South Korean-type LG. Got my LED screen and digitizer replaced at GSM Village, once.
Re: Lg G2 Screen Touch by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2015
AkinwaleBishop:
Good morning, there! Was jus running through things on here, when I discovered ur post. If you live in Lagos as u claim, u should be able 2 get ur G2 fixed easily. There are numerous stores where u could have the repair done. Used to live around Ikeja and used a South Korean-type LG. Got my LED screen and digitizer replaced at GSM Village, once.
I meant replacing only the digitizer, how much did you use to repair yours. My screen is still perfect just the unresponsive digitizer. Am just three weeks old in Lagos and stay at ejigbo.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime / How To Charge You Phones, Tab With Potatoes / Finally Kingston Builds Super-secure Encrypted USB Protected With Keypad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.