Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. (1177 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by noblegrex: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Just like the normal saying that 'there's nothing new under the sun'.But there are somethings that cannot be ignored.I was so confused about what a friend told me. Either married or single,ladies and gentlemen in the house you can give your own opinion about this issue. A friend of mine pay a big bro visit last week and guess what happened? The bro has a wife and three kids with his mum living with them.they're both health workers and sometimes very busy.this bros mum is the one doing the house chores including taking care of the children,cooking,mopping,sweepping,dusting and scrubbing the floor.they don't care to take a house maid,so I guess it's his mum that's filling that space. Note; they're happy with it.no sign if his mum liked it or not(no obvious complains recorded during the vistit). My question is; as a guy/man can you allow your mum to take the place of a house maid in your house. I trust my sincere guys in the house and as a lady,hmmm! Well,will you allow your mother inlaw to do all these for you? Your opinions!!!
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Lisaflex(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Do u knw if dey (couple) wanted 2 employ sm1 n d woman refused?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by itstpia8: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm so sure this poster is opening threads on nl instead of looking for wife.
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by itstpia8: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2015
noblegrex:
Just like the normal saying that 'there's nothing new under the sun'.But there are somethings that cannot be ignored.I was so confused about what a friend told me. Either married or single,ladies and gentlemen in the house you can give your own opinion about this issue. A friend of mine pay a big bro visit last week and guess what happened? The bro has a wife and three kids with his mum living with them.they're both health workers and sometimes very busy.this bros mum is the one doing the house chores including taking care of the children,cooking,mopping,sweepping,dusting and scrubbing the floor.they don't care to take a house maid,so I guess it's his mum that's filling that space. Note; they're happy with it.no sign if his mum liked it or not(no obvious complains recorded during the vistit). My question is; as a guy/man can you allow your mum to take the place of a house maid in your house. I trust my sincere guys in the house and as a lady,hmmm! Well,will you allow your mother inlaw to do all these for you? Your opinions!!!

Bro, let's move on from three kids scenario.

The couple had eight kids.
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by noblegrex: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

Bro, let's move on from three kids scenario.

The couple had eight kids.
hmmm
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Lisaflex:
I tire o!
People taking panadol for another person's headache. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
noblegrex:
It depends and dat is if the mother inlaw see it as an exercise to her but once it bcomes a stress to her body i dont think such shud b allowed
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by noblegrex: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2015
akinsal:

It depends and dat is if the mother inlaw see it as an exercise to her but once it bcomes a stress to her body i dont think such shud b allowed
hmmm! Ok noted
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by noblegrex: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Lisaflex:
may be. But will you allow that if she's to be your mother inlaw
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
wtf!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...who does dat?...i cant do that oo...not for my mother inlaw not to talk of my own mother....if i cnt get a maid...i will doit myself!!!

btw i cnt allow any extenal family live with me....not my mum or siblings and definitely not from my husbands side, dey can come visits spend weeks or days but dey will go afterwards...i cant take anyone living with me...naaaahhh angry
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Karleb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lisaflex:

Are you kidding me?

Why would she say that when she won't be paying the maid.

The husband is a fool and his mama his more of a slowpoke. No offense!
Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Lisaflex(f): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Karleb:

Are you kidding me?

Why would she say that when she won't be paying the maid.

The husband is a fool and his mama his more of a slowpoke. No offense!

Calm down, u r tkin ds tn 2 personal... Sm elderly women r sha lyk dt..She myt be lukn at it 4rm d perspective dt dey would be wasting money if dey employ sm1, meanwyl she would be der wt notn 2 do

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Lisaflex(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
noblegrex:
may be. But will you allow that if she's to be your mother inlaw

I wont allow it

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Take This?will You Allow It. by Miami11: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
If the mother in law is still healthy and fine with the set up what's wrong with that.

When my on mother comes to the house and we all leave for work and school she does not sit down to watch telemundo

She will clean and cook and not complain.

Why make a big deal over nothing.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Handle Situations Like This / My Husband’s Deception-urgent advice needed / I Am Tired Of Paying All The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.