Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,090 members, 7,957,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of December 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of December 2015 (328 Views)

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of December 2015 by jonatoye(m): 4:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
It is practically impossible for you to fall if the Lord is ever placed before you. The man who is truly secured on the pathway of destiny is the one who has learnt to always accept to stay behind the cross!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure," (Psalms 16:8-9 NIV).
The Lord will always be at your right hand to work out His good pleasure if you will always place Him before you. The Lord our God is the almighty; He neither sleeps nor slumber. He has no record of fall or failure.

Putting Him before you as you go on in life is the beginning of wisdom. The ultimate plan of the Lord for all His children is for their entire lives to be hidden in Him. Our limitations, mistakes and flops are expected to be buried in Him (col 3:3). He wants everyone of us to carry His identity at every point of our emergence.

There is no other Identity that is needed than that of Christ in your life. The devil will not but continue to engage in his normal business which is to steal, kill and destroy on daily basis. You will always be secured if the devil will always see Christ in you.

No man can stand before the judgement throne of God and be justified except if Christ is seen in Him. No service is acceptable before God except if fashioned in His will through the Holy Spirit.

Your life is no longer your own immediately you give your life to God. You are expected to always hide behind the Cross in whatever you do; no matter how great it is. Always live to allow the Lord to take glory over your life. The battle of your life belongs to the Lord if He is the One seen in every affairs of your life.
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!
Have a Refreshed Weekend!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spritual Problems / Jesus Really Love You / What Is Easy And Safest Way To Journey Of Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.