Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (47753 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / OBASANJO: Nigeria Problems Will Continue If Buhari ..... Hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by TechRez(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=20pt]Amen oooOh,we've been living under the guise of one Nigeria & corruption has been our gran patron[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by thunderrider: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ndcide(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2015
I couldn't continue reading when the writer spent too much space extolling obj.

Sorry I call that bullsshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ojnnaco(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo has been been and will also be the problem of Nigeria if he didn't explode himself ...
What a fucck We can't run for him and his old and archaic ideas
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Candyrain(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Seems someone is scared of what will be revealed if these corruption probes go beyond GEJ's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by AnanseK(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Mynd44, I was banned for doing something similar to this, I see no reason this poster should go scot free.
Omenka is that you?... Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Greatihex(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
I am very sure this is a yoruba writer under OBJ's pay. (though, i am not a Buhari supporter).
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by slap1(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
So it hasn't exploded? shocked

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Nellybank(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Oboy so make we begin run? How much were u paid to write this?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by 2kris(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Explode how?because he is coming after your master
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2015
nothing de happen
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by MrEverest(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Selfish corrupt gorrilla, he wants GEJ to be probed but will not allow them to probe himself. !diots in the zoo republic.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Herald47: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
One thing i have noticed from the yorubas is that they talks from both side of their mouth.was he not the one calling biafrans miscreant?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Okies27(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
BrosPeter:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/04/obasanjo%E2%80%99s-bombshell-nigeria-may-soon-explode-not-prediction-be-taken-lightly-dr-wumi-0
. Thank God you said circumstances beyond his control made him loose the supposed third and fourth term, and also lost the UN seat to Annan. But him saying the country will break if Bubu takes the anticorruption war beyond the last regime shows there so much to be unravelled from the distant past. Obj is a thief and all the past generals.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by nnol(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
bubu is fighting his enemies nt kwaraption,diz ancestor called oba Njo ko obasanjo was among those dat kept nigeria in the situation it is 2day,i wish him same tin he did to nigeria#i luv fela
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Jabioro: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2015
As far as I I am concerned this man had not say anything, he was trying to parabolate his message.One things I know and am sure of is OBJ put us in this mess and if he is grief at present administration the world will not stop for him ..Let it explode at least each zone knows where it belongs. we can trace our route back home.Arewa,Odua and Biafra are not sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by edo3(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by teebaxy(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Demmocrats:

Brilliant in what sense, he made policies that impoverished millions and ruined so many youths destiny.

Nigeria is cursed to have people like him.

What ever that is wrong with this nation has 50 percent root back to OBJ.

I pray Hades comes and claim this curse called OBJ.
bro, that man is wise or do you think to be a leader of nigeria is a beans. Just try to be a class rep in any nigerian university and you will know what it takes to be a leader in nigeria,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Chubhie: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Bubu in mid life -crisis? Somebody should send alert to Iyabo so she can come and Straighten out the fox of a father she has.

Any genuine corruption fight in Nigeria must always lead back to the Patron and Matron of corruption---IBB,OBJ and Co.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by girlieTberry: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Wat hope do we have here in naija o??! Same old same old. Apc's are just d experienced pdp's to me o
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ade08072225857(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
The relevance of Obasanjo in Nigeria is above anybody. all critics should please mention one name that stands with him in this country. the problem with us in this country is the fat that we allow sentiment to cloud our judgement making us refuse honor to whom its due. am not saying Obasanjo is perfect but to make comment that even deep inside the hearth as no place is far fetched. Obasanjo is an icon to many, an enigma to many and a mentor to many.
he has his shortcoming but take it or leave it, he remains one of the greatest and still going on. Hate him or Like him, he deserve the respect of every nation that made this country, personally we are currently building on what he did all through his reign as head of state and president.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by clevadani: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
I regret reading this pile of thrash this early morning. What kind of stupid article is this? Half of this article was simply butt-licking Obj.
So PMB should stop his war against corruption because it will affect theives? I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by AJaylee(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Buhari has really turned this placed to a zoo and the 95% voted this monkey in.
Biafran whatever u call urself, I'm sure u are matured, if ur dad was catooned to be an animal, hw wil u feel? Pic it before u reply pls
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by menix(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo is now an End Time prophet.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ade08072225857(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2015
clevadani:
I regret reading this pile of thrash this early morning. What kind of stupid article is this? Half of this article was simply butt-licking Obj.
So PMB should stop his war against corruption because it will affect theives? I weep for Nigeria
read carefully and ask qus than making comment like this
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by oweman: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2015
So even Obasanjo through his cronies are afraid of the coming hurricane if Buhari decide to dig up the Skelton of past corrupt practices why is this idle wailers disturbing Nigerians with all this obj this obj that story ;
let obj prophesied even his own destruction we don't mind all those that has looted this country Buhari should please help dig their carcas.up we need to know them . The foolish slowpoke is here talking of spreading military formations as if lthat was something strange all obj did was what was proper he was talking of library that was at most a coruupt induced project what has his library to do with the poor n ondo ekiti , yenegoa or Maiduguri !
Silly idiot wailing for an idle tortoise
yeye notu .
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by damselchinny: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm......
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Cannonleo(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
did this guy just spew this trash
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by damselchinny: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Is he planning to plant Bomb.before was that Nigeria will spilt after his tenor. Now is explode....handsome Obj I tire 4 u ooh.
angryIs he planning to plant Bomb.before was that Nigeria will spilt after his tenor. Now is explode....handsome Obj I tire 4 u ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.