Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (47761 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / OBASANJO: Nigeria Problems Will Continue If Buhari ..... Hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by sarutobie(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
When they call nigeria a zoo some people get vexed, but a careful appraisal lends credence to such terminology. The masses are in a cage for the amusement and profit of the zookepers ( politicians)...some get so used to their cage and they say "why should I bother to go outside this cage when I get my daily rations from the zookeepers. The cage isn't all that bad"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by lanrestic: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Meriekriss:
Buhari that has been investigating only this immediate past govt is still finding it difficult to indict anyone and you want to saddle them with more responsibilities.. Pls they shouldn't bother wasting our time and concentrate on GEJ govt.
this is where I stand too. It should be one step at a time. If he decides to probe all d administrations at a time, he will be faced with so many powerful enemies that he may not be able to withstand. He will loose many trusted friends and may need to jail millions. As too many.....spoil d ..... He needs to use these corrup ex leaders to get some of them exposed and needs to be tactical and cunny about it. May God assist him and assist Nigeria to the right path,
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by efilefun(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
You are the monkey in this case, so sure you didnt read the article before posting this trash, obasanjo is only raising his voice now cuz Buhari wants to probe his administration also which was what you senseless wailers had been crying for yet you still here posting poo like. You all said buhari shouldnt probe only GEJ's administration, now he wants to go beyond GEJ and you here showing us your father's picture. Inaki radarada
biafranqueen:
Buhari has really turned this placed to a zoo and the 95% voted this monkey in.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by jascon1(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
With the assistance of the masses that is very possible to do. But, the socialites use us at the low to cause the crisis that will only disrupt the probes. If the masses don't sell themselves, Obasanjo's words hold no water. Why would a man of his virtue make a statement like that if his hands were clean?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by edjeodiri(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Even though I have my resentment for OBJ I must state that his words should not be taken lightly. PMB is moving in the right direction in his anti corruption war but I foresee a looming danger for Nigeria if certain past leaders are probed by this administration. We should learn to count our losses and focus on resuscitating our economy and infrastructure. Corruption is very deep in Nigeria and it will be more economical for this administration to make policies aimed at putting an end to it than probing every past administration.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by juman(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
The author wrote nothing except rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by tinsel: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2015
If probing thieves will make Nigeria explode let it explode. What a blackmail.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by stjsd(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo is not God
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by banio: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
So they are planning more explosions all over the con3.
I think that was funny
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by taofeektaiwo(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
was d pics ur father?
biafranqueen:
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by taofeektaiwo(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Biafra I think u dry craze! Na biafrans go tire
greatiyk4u:
Who is afraid of Nigeria exploding?

That will give room 4 the time of reckoning, wen sheep will be separated from goats......... One Nigeria is overdue
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by sparkwil(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Beats my imagination that someone wrote this long epistle of nonsense sad

So what's your point Mr gibberish writer?
I don't care whether Nigeria explodes or implodes,
If Obj or Tinubu or GEJ or IBB contributed to our present travail and Buhari has the guts to bring them to justice, so be it.

Nonsense write-up angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Which kine threat dis wan dey threaten President of a whole nation....if Buhari decides to throw all those mara fakas in prison na only judiciary fit stop am. BTW I love Obj but this friking thing he said is a threat.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by azorjiu(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm trying so hard to rationalise the message of this author. Did he just imply that because obasanjo is a political wizard in Nigerian matters, he should be excluded from any scrutiny? Is he insinuating that any such probe should be limited to Jonathan's time in office?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Emekamex(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Since yesterday, these guys have been trying so hard to make it appear as though Obj's statement was in reference to the protests by some miscreants in the South East whereas he was referring to the level of unemployment in the country.

What a shame.

Unemployment leads to protests
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2015
The writer erred on PMB. Why are people afraid of Buhari's probe?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by amazingspiderma: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Fighting curruption is like forensic.it goes very deep.
This article is nothing but a threat to PMB.All patriotic Nigerians must condemn such threat.
We cannot build a future without addressing the mistakes of our history.
If PMB does this,Nigerians from all regions will love him more.
It is time for reality.
OBJ should prepare to finish what he started.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by sparkwil(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
biafranqueen:

grin grin grin
No let them catch you o
My hand no dey o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Mistermamus(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2015
All diz yeye ex military generals sef. Its him dat will soon explode bastard! Destroy our democrazy n country finish still talking.i wont be suprised if diz wicked soul indirectly get hand 4 bh matter
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by sparkwil(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
tinobrace:
OBASANJO may soon explode.

True talk
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
biafranqueen:

Gosh, this picture is sooo mean. Later u will call urself a christian and go to church tommorrow.

Buhari is doing the right thing wt corruption in my opinion. At least it will make pple in his administration scared to steal. My only problem is dt:

1) it all appears partisan and
2)he should focus more on the economy & boko haram.

I personally think the DSS should build a case and let everyone arrested so far, be charged and face d courts. Not all these newspaper indictments. The very dangerous ones who have bn sponsoring boko haram should be codedly assasinated. Same thing they shld have done to nnamdi kanu in d UK before he ever set foot in this country. Good riddance.

This article just shows dt obasanjos henchmen are trying to threaten buhari. Its completely wrong but unfortunately what this man said is exactly what will happen.

Buhari is not a politician. These politics guys are greedy and deadly. When the big fishes start feeling d heat, they will find a way to put an end to buhari and his band of investigators.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Shazee74: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Rubbish write up, obj was not talking about corruption or probes but of d level of youth unemployment in d country which is very high
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
I give up on this man.

Perfect example of a hypocrite. Tufia
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by suremossty(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2015
End time prophecy... tell obasanjo to gerra here mehn
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Niceman4u(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Is this trashy piece an eulogy to a man, Obasanjo that contributed to ruin this god-forsaken-entity calld Nigeria? Or is this epistle tryin to forewarn d citizens abt d impending explosion of the already exploded country.
In the 1st place, who recognises the so called COMMITTEE of FORMER HEADS OF STATES. Do the advanced countries know dat ds committee exist?
This is a committee dat I knw dat exists only among Obsanjo's friends.
Talking abt nigeria exploding, who r those igniting the fire? Nigeria will explode because d acclaimed 'almighty' obasanjo is nt in power rite? wat dd he do as a president to correct d ills in our country?.
I just hate wen unnesscessary adulation s poured to underserving elements.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by mrtenixco1984(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
God is bigger than any mankind with diverse knowledge and power,if mr president seek God in his fight he will succeed the greatest in the fight against curruption
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by Bollinger(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
BrosPeter:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/04/obasanjo%E2%80%99s-bombshell-nigeria-may-soon-explode-not-prediction-be-taken-lightly-dr-wumi-0

"When Matthew Aremu Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo says that Nigeria is going to explode, you better believe him. If any of you reading this does not take that prediction seriously, I do, and here is why. I know Obasanjo arguably better than most of you reading this.
Obasanjo has remained an enigma for all of the years I have been knowing him. I came to know Obasanjo serving in the Corps of Engineers and I fully understood how he came to replace Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion as the Commanding Officer of the Third Marine Commando who eventually ended the Biafran War for Nigeria. I was privileged to read classified materials in my capacity as Assistant Secretary and I took mental note of all important documents that passed thru my desk as a historian and a very inquisitive mind. I was 26 at the time and my mind was very sharp.
There is no greater wizard and tactician than Obasanjo even though his look and persona would make you think of him as a light weight."

It is always funny to me when Nigerians call evil, corrupt people "an enigma, brilliant, tactician, evil genius, etc". They are just evil and corrupt, period. Nigerian's coin these delicious adjectives in order to quell their helplessness. What can they do but to admire criminality. In normal societies, evil corrupt people are put in jail. Nobody called hitler an enigma. He was a bad man, and everybody came together to put him down. Mystifying people like this only perpetuates their criminality. Also, Obasanjo should know if Nigeria will explode. He lit the fuse.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ademoladeji(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
biafranqueen:

Your signature indicates the type of monkey you are!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS THE FACT THAT WE OURSELVES DO NOT REALISE THAT THE COUNTRY NIGERIA IS SUCH A PERFECT SET UP. ONE GROUP CRITICIZING THE SITTING GOVERNMENT, AND THE IS RAINING PRAISE. FOR ONE THING I BELIEVE YOU WHO HAS POSTED THIS IN YOUR CAPACITY AS AN INDIVIDUAL HAS SOME LEVELS OF CHALLENGES U ARE DEALING WITH. THE PRESIDENT SHARES IN YOUR PROBLEM AND THAT OF OTHER NIGERIANS, SO I SAY HE IS TRYING. AND THEN ON OBASANJO'S, I DONT TAKE HIS WORDS SERIOUSLY, HE HAD PLAYED HIS PART, AND IF HE COULDN'T DO MUCH TO CHANGE WHAT NOW PERCIEVE I SUGGEST HE KEEPS HIS THOUGHTS TO HIMSELF. H SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO COME PUBLIC AND MAKING SUCH INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS. HE IS OLD AND DOESN'T THINK STRAIGHT. HE NEEDS SPECIAL CARE LIKE YOU DO.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ndcide(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
The writer doesn't want obj probed. He wants only Jonathan. Would he have written this if he didn't hear that deals beyond Jonathan will be looked into?

They should prob the far back. Enough of all these GEJ is the only thief narrative. It's not sustainable.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by ademoladeji(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
janellemonae:

Gosh, this picture is sooo mean. Later u will call urself a christian and go to church tommorrow.

Buhari is doing the right thing wt corruption in my opinion. At least it will make pple in his administration scared to steal. My only problem is dt:

1) it all appears partisan and
2)he should focus more on the economy & boko haram.

I personally think the DSS should build a case and let everyone arrested so far, be charged and face d courts. Not all these newspaper indictments. The very dangerous ones who have bn sponsoring boko haram should be codedly assasinated. Same thing they shld have done to nnamdi kanu in d UK before he ever set foot in this country. Good riddance.

This article just shows dt obasanjos henchmen are trying to threaten buhari. Its completely wrong but unfortunately what this man said is exactly what will happen.

Buhari is not a politician. These politics guys are greedy and deadly. When the big fishes start feeling d heat, they will find a way to put an end to buhari and his band of investigators.

You wouldn't blame biafranqueen... (S)He myt be used to doing same at home to his/her parents.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Goahead:
Guilty conscious OBJ, he's actually trying to cover up his treacherous administration that improvised Nigerians.
You meant "impoverished" mate? I am watching Obj in 3D.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet (Updated) / Ranking Of Officers In Nigeria Cutsoms / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.