Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) (34143 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! / Woman Escapes Death As Van Somersaults, Explodes (photo) / Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari's government is crashing,
Tankers are angrily falling,
BIAFRANS NEED THERE FREEDOM***
Obasanjo/yorubas commisioned
Oduduwa new Radio station,
Boko-haram are bombing and killing.

Foreign businessadministrations in nigeria are travelling back to their country.
Banks are shuting down.
Peoples are complaining for lack of money to sustain in nigeria.
Travelling is in the mind of buhari.
Fayose and Kayode are lamenting seriouly on nigeria's problem.

Is this not what happened in the land of the egypt when GOD told pharoah to free the Isrealite and He refused?

Don't quote to avoid ..................................................................................but read my signatory*************************
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2015
akthedream:
This is not the first or second time that I am hearing of similar happpening on that brisge..Is there anything wrong with the Ojuelegba bridge?

i hear say dem bury 2 people for dat bridge
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by braine(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Crazy
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by airlord2020: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2015
The government should stop all those heavy trucks from moving on the bridge. Simple as ABC. A whole lot of trucks are so old and find it difficult climbing the bridge. Imagine climbing the bridge with traffic. It is very easy to roll backwards and loose control of the vehicle and falling off the bridge.
This is preventable.let's stop blaming gods or satan for preventable misfortunes . angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by BY1434(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
lasisi69:
End time explosion

Yeah end time forte oil tanker

Hows life? End time crew general

2 Likes

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by anukulapo: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Kpafuka na quench. Ojuelegba na one cross road center town.
All forces coming in from north, south, east and west are meeting there mean while there is no policeman at the center -- na confusion be that.
That is as prophesied by Fela.
May God help that spot
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2015
That Ojuelegba bridge has been notorious this year for all this giant vehicles
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by Harllymart(f): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2015
The rate at which tankers are falling this days ehn! May God save us.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
What the hell is going on...
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
BY1434:

Yeah end time forte oil tanker

Hows life? End time crew general
boss morning o.. I just dey

1 Like

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by litaninja(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Lord knows the current state government has cotton between the ears.
Here's a solution, albeit temporary. Put a bloody bar across the bridge to prevent high COG vehicles from going accroas the bridge & have them take the normal road past the roundabout.

*crying in poor governance*

5 Likes

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by nawtibownie: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
What could have caused this? Was the driver asleep or high? May God protect our Ojuelegba/barracks brethren.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by jauntty: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
At the scene now

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by kcsimo: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2015
xmas palaba..... Baba God.... lowo e.....lanwa!!!
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by dammytosh: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Alonzo4g:
Lagos whr most ugly incidents takes place angry angry it isn't so down here in Turkey

Turkey ?

U better come home before Russia drop the nuclear weapon they are planning.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
Before I sympathise with them, let me point this out, these people are part of those who aggravates our problem.

They will have oil and refuse to sell, any petrol station who due to thier own selfish interest make life difficult for Nigerians shall end up this way, let me hear you say amen.

I hope no one died? God, your aid is sought.

Bros Forte Oil is an independent marketer and they are among the few that have been selling fuel since the scarcity started. Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by dammytosh: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2015
litaninja:
Lord knows the current state government has contton between the ears.
Here's a solution, albeit temporary. Put a bloody bar accroas the bridge to prevent high COG vehicles from going accroas the bridge & have them take the normal road past the roundabout.

Thank you jare

You will think all these things require a PHD.

They are common sense that can not be found on big heads that are planning to steal our funds.

That is how he litred lagos with cars that can not be accounted for next year in response to traffic robbery.

So how will armored tank and those cars chase inside traffic.

I would have expected a lot of power bikes who can call for reinforcement or back up if need be.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by tartar9(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
who are this end time fools?
end time flathéad sad
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
Before I sympathise with them, let me point this out, these people are part of those who aggravates our problem.

They will have oil and refuse to sell, any petrol station who due to thier own selfish interest make life difficult for Nigerians shall end up this way, let me hear you say amen.

I hope no one died? God, your aid is sought.

You have to be the dullest fellow I have ever seen.

What concerns innocent passerbys under the bridge with fuel hoarding?
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by ThatNaijaNigger: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
tartar9:
end time tanker
The end time crew
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Why will he go thru the bridge #GOD please cleanse ojuelegba bridge and vicinity for us
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by Etizz: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Trut:
Since Buhari/APC took over, Tanker explosion has become every day occurrence.
Buhari MAY not be the cause BUT what u said is 100% true....
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by otswag(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2015
This notorious ojuelegba bridge again? Theres something fishy going on.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by tommenoh(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
If i remember correctly, the step of the overhead bridge, is steep.for fully loaded trailers not too sound, this can be hurdle to high, to scale thru. Dats where VIO's should come in, to liase with these companies, in checking their road worthyness, periodically.use of the lower roads would have helped, but these are a bottletraps, caused by the danfo drivers ,scouting for passengers. Me thinks, that early, they should be made to use the lower stretches or late, in the evening, to discharge their contents.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2015
honorbule:
op forte oil tank or onado oil tank?....confirm bfor you start posting things

Eminado tank
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Ambode is coming to talk as usual.
Talk, talk, talk. "we will" every damn time. Things have been burning and falling since he became the governor.

They have a rubbish fire station almost opposite the bridge where the incidence happened but NO WATER.

Fashola where at thou?
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by dapraiz(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
who are this end time fools?

brogrin easy na
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by pedrilo: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Wait a minute, wat is responsible for a movin truck to fall off a bridge?
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
oluface:
THE ORISA AT OJUELEGBA CALLED " elegba" is responsible. Blood sucking deity.

Liked.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2015
oluface:
THE ORISA AT OJUELEGBA CALLED " elegba" is responsible. Blood sucking deity.
Until we tossed 7 human heads abi grin
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by hariorh: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2015
litaninja:
Lord knows the current state government has cotton between the ears.
Here's a solution, albeit temporary. Put a bloody bar across the bridge to prevent high COG vehicles from going accroas the bridge & have them take the normal road past the roundabout.

They know my brother.

Thing is most of them have friends and relatives who own high stakes in these trailers and trucks. So they ll pretend as though nothing is wrong with their dangerous passage through the bridge.
Re: Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) by farem: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Trut:
Since Buhari/APC took over, Tanker explosion has become every day occurrence.

I never knew it was PDP that was rulling in Lagos before. Thanks for this information!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally / Pictures Of The Ongoing Ikeja Along Bridge Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.