Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! (31817 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by iamkingzlee(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
This Morning, another trailer accident has occurred in Lagos. This time around at the Ojuelegba bridge, AGAIN!! Good news is no casualities recorded. People who wintessed the accident claim the trailer fell of the bridge at about 2:30a.m this morning.

It's a shame that these type of accidents keep happening around the country. God keep us safe this period and beyond..

Here are photos from the accident scene;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Laveda(f): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Wow!

What's really happening? sad Accidents everywhere. cry Thank God no life was lost.

I hope and pray we never encounter this.. We'll see the end of 2016 and beyond.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Airforce1(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Wizkid should do a remix of "Ojuelegba" song

And this time, he should sing about the number of times trailer had fall off that bridge and human beings burnt to death for stealing ordinary phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by olatunjithomas(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2016
if it is not ojuelegba bridge, then it is no other bridge. somehow, something must happen on that bridge.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by femolacqua(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
"ember month's with its problem"
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by RealJaneDoe: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by izombie(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Ember crooners where una dey? Oya blame ember months for this.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Elchappo: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ojulegba bridge again

That bridge must be where evil spirits make love at night else tell me what keeps overturning trailers there...

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Turks: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is what happens when caution is thrown to the wind.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016

Lagos is the worst city in the world

No road and housing plan

They just build houses and roads anywhere there is vacancy

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by henrydadon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

wizkid should know about this grin

Ni ojuelegba ooooh
My people dey there
My people suffer
Them dey pray for blessing
For better living

[img]http://i./EMjid3rqNFNyU.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by AKMoney1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ni ojuelegba ooo my people suffer shocked
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by ibroh22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
ok o
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
No wonder this morning's traffic was gangster
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Have you informed wizkid?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
Airforce1:
Wizkid should do a remix of "Ojuelegba" song
And this time, he should sing about the number of times trailer had fall off that bridge and human beings burnt to death for stealing ordinary phone.
o boy na when you go sing your own song

10 Likes 1 Share

h
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
angry
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
That bridge is too steep and too narrow coupled with a slow bend near its peak where you are tempted to hit the brakes or you might rollover if you are not familiar with it......The rollover effect will be amplified for a trailer

Anytime I drive that point I feel a bit more tensed than normal

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by ikorodureporta: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
cool thats why i no dey pass near bridge again...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Elchappo: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Lagos is the worst city in the world

No road and housing plan

They just build houses and roads anywhere there is vacancy

Do u know u re the worst raised kid in the world

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Onbami(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
again.... same happened last year that claimed a whole family life.. same bridge...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Elchappo: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onbami:
again.... same happened last year that claimed a whole family life.. same bridge...

Have u forgotten the tanker that fell off nd consumed everything under the bridge
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by HtwoOw: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
hellooooooooooooo

who drive that lorry
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by DeYoungJoe(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
this ftc escape me again
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Kyllahmc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by OsuOjukwu: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
This bridge again
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Escapevelocity(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
In drake's voice:- i can't explain it oh no no
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God no life was lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Diplomat Disagrees With Man Who Said There's Nothing Great About Nigeria / Abuja Rail Can't Exceed 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.