Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo (44489 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy / Angela Okorie Addresses Her Marriage Crash Rumours / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Sasuwa(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you are a new student in university , 100level or predigree in any nigerian university ,congratulations! To those still striving , we pray u make it one day AMEN.
i know you must do physics as one of pure science subject.
What you see in undergraduate physics course is different from your 0-level physics.
Back to when i was a @ my 100level in university , i found physics extremely difficult, ranging from few lectures, no materials to read to no one to put me through.
I decided to put up a project, physics tutorials online, titled derivations of physics equations, relations and formulars for undergraduate studies.
As a physicist graduates i know the challenges ahead and i decided to put down this tutorials for free.
You can see it @ http://sasuwaphysics..com
if you have children, friends or colleaques as university freshers, you can send them to the above website .
Your comment are welcome as this will show your interest and encourage me to continue.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Tex42(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
The article is def floating her boat. But naija, make una leave celebs alone na, shey na sin say God gi Dem talent?... Fat, slim, dark, bleach...ah mean, just let these people be. Na mama and papa born them like una o!

Nice right up from Ini though, Like the way she addresses her critics, always does it the mature and polite way.

#Chubbyissexy
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Chubhie: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ini Edo, you are HIV Aladeen.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nelkoko: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chai chai chai...see urslf
faith551:
Who has her cell phone number pls, I just want to tell her she looks great cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by simdam500(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
sorry i still dont get what shes saying
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
noetic5:
love this woman...Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo. See more hot photos of Ini Edo @http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/i-became-star-got-endorsements-deals-as.html

Wetin nah, every post for nairaland you go dey second with ur own version again, sey no be the same rubbish gist Una dey paste again. #mydatadonsuffer
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ray961: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well sha...i no fit just talk
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Stuntkid172(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
every thing will make Fp. Next wil be ''Linda ikeji bought new bedsheet'' naija go soon catch fire as OBJ has predicted. END TI.... Complete it fellas
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by luswitz(f): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one, live ur life... grin tongue
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by BABANGBALI: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
see as her armpits dey smell,how much is roll on for her village?
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
ok
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by lacicrips(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
thweraja10:
Even though i dont support this social media law that the senate wants to pass but i am starting to think it might make sense. The way celebrities and top Government officials get molested and bullied on social media is so painful. As a celebrity you cant post a picture of you without someone abusing you. People jjust think because they have a 5,000 naira china phone that browse and a free 10MB from etisalat gives them the guts to come and bully people online. Even in the US online bully is a great crime.

I just think we need to respect other people and stop harrassing people online.

It's called "freedom of speech" you tw.a.t*. How are your "politicians" and "celebrities" different from the rest of the people?
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by redsun(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
I wonder what she will look without that fake hair? Definitely more presentable.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by sweatlana: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
This pic proves my suspicion of surgical enhancement. The looks smoking hot though.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Excellentmind: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stop all these madness, pray to God for another husband and try to be submissive as recommended in the Holy Bible.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by faith551(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nelkoko:
Chai chai chai...see urslf

What I do
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by guccitype(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
You look sweet honey.......keep it up jare. Don't mind bad bells people.....Ndi osu imi
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
boboLIL:
Fallen angel wid fallen olympus

How your mother own be

Uncouth foo.l undecided
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
sule17:
No go marry the show ur body on social midia up and down

Infact come make I help u self
Two hour for b*d

She would probably give up the ghost at the mere sight of your miserable sef
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by fart: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Im not not seeing the weight loss she is boasting about sha
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Omotayor123(f): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
ADULTBASE:
grin congratulation!
Adultbase forum is back:
we solemnly apologise for the offline mode adultbase went through for two weeks,we also want to inform you that no content was deleted.
Welcome once again to our nation.
Cc:aminat508 freemanan funjosh omotayor123
thanks for exercising patience during those days.
Nice guy!
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by boboLIL(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
daretodiffer:

How your mother own be

Uncouth foo.l undecided
nawa oh.... Are u ini edo? Wah concerns u wid my mother? Are u comparing my mother wid ini edo?.... Well.... I don't trade words wid locals...thank you....
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ADULTBASE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok kindly inform others through your w.group
Omotayor123:

Nice guy!
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Kazrem(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice guy!
Nibo lo lo lataro?
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Omotayor123(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kazrem:
Nibo lo lo lataro?
Wedding cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Kazrem(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wedding cheesy
Toor Ire akari. Take away nko?
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by obafemi07066(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
I think she is right.mind ur own business
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
boboLIL:
nawa oh.... Are u ini edo? Wah concerns u wid my mother? Are u comparing my mother wid ini edo?.... Well.... I don't trade words wid locals...thank you....

I didn't insult your mum

I asked a question

You are the local and the fool here

Of all the things you could have written, that was the nonsense you came up with. I don't blame you, I blame envy. That is what it does to people.

Miserable thingundecided
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kazrem:
Toor Ire akari. Take away nko?
He yaf finish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Buys A Car For Her Sister, Abimbola / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.