Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (46087 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Eleniyan15: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2015
cheers

origin for The Gallant Force
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by donralph2000(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
captainflash:
Nooooo . that one is even better, atleast they should suffer a little but cutting out their jo.ystick.. cool
my brother..........their JOYSTICK Just kill the puns and interrogate the castles and the knights to know where the king and queen@ !!!
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BOKO HARAM CAMERA MEN NO THEY DID FINISH? BECAUSE I COULD STILL REMEMBER THAT DURING JONATHAN TENURE ONE WAS ARRESTED.
Well duh, if one was arrested then this one replaced him undecided
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by FLYFIRE(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BOKO HARAM CAMERA MEN NO THEY DID FINISH? BECAUSE I COULD STILL REMEMBER THAT DURING JONATHAN TENURE ONE WAS ARRESTED.
Bubu released almost all arrested ones, recalled & promoted all dismissed military accomplices
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by FLYFIRE(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Eleniyan15:
cheers

That is just for TV cameras, bubu will release them soon
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Eleniyan15:
cheers

That is just for TV cameras, bubu will release them soon
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2015
EwejeOyewole:
I hope they will be sentece to death cos 72 Virgin await them in hell... Never knew First to Comment is easy like this angry
i dont know why many of those caught are not yet tried and sentenced

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by francisbarrack(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Devil in human flesh... Useless people
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by francisbarrack(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Devils in human flesh... Useless people
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by grace4grace: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2015
God bless our soldiers, God bless Nigeria
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Elle277(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2015
weldone guys..this is good news
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by bisil(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice job to d soldiers. May almighty allah keep them save frm d evil ones. Amin
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by chrisunak: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Why are they deceiving us, d same people that was arrested early dis year during Jonathan campaign time was said 2 be arrested again
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by ajepako(f): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Good one NA

But seriously, why do these mothafuckers always looking so emanciated, poverty stricken and ugly?

Anyway, they look gorgeous when they are dead
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Panshow(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
Kai even bh dy get director of photography

grin grin grin
I taya oooo!
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by professor2609: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
let them b killed... no time...well play boys
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by effty(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Beat them till dy vomit all info. Bliv me, cameramen ve Lotta secrets.
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
They should be killing them at once. No need putting them in prison.
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Louiscutedude(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
kudos
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Louiscutedude(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bravo
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by COCKCROW: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
The army and the government are playing to the gallery. All that were arrested in the past, none has been sentenced to death. Very soon they will be released with some financial reward. This photo is just deceit of the highest order. I am not interested. "Any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north" that still stands. Did you see how IPOB armless protester were shot and killed in Onitsha 2 days ago? Had it been that the same pattern been used on Boko Haram the hundreds of thousand killed by BH would not have been.
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
stephenduru:
Nigerian troops have recorded another achievement in their battle against Boko Haram insurgents. Gallant troops of 28 Task Force Brigade today arrested another Boko Haram terrorist suspect, Abdullahi Abubakar Sadiq who is said to be the insurgents' Chief Cameraman and suspect number 58 on the list of 100 suspected Boko Haram terrorists wanted list. 

Sadiq was arrested at Uba town, Askira/Uba Local Government Area of Borno State.Also,the gallant soldiers arrested two other suspected terrorists at Rumirgo and Kilakasa. 

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-troops-arrest-boko-haram-chief.html?m=1

Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Daraph(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
The guy at the right side in the second picture looks like Victor Osinmehin..... grin
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
I won't waste time on them.. I'll just kill them
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by calabardick(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
Kai even bh dy get director of photography

hahahaha no be small thing, their dop make sense die. maybe them wan pruduce movie
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by ylaa(f): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
abeg which of them is the gallant soldier? the light skin skinny or the half dead dark complexion one?
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by jagbajantus: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
People,

When you are calling for soldiers or police to execute either alleged law-breakers or criminals, you have to be careful what you wish for.
In any "civilized" country or society, no matter what the crime the person is alleged to have committed, as long as he is willing to surrender to the authorities, by law, the law enforcement authorities are expected to arrest this person, lock him or her up in detention, then take them to court to be arraigned and decided in front of a judge or jury, who will try and sentence them accordingly or as the law dictates. You cannot say that you are in favour of the law on one hand but then on the other hand, you are encouraging armed officers to practice what simply amounts to the act of "extra-judicial" killing by becoming the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot sanction law enforcement to eliminate ALL alleged criminals on sight! Police and Army are NOT always right. According to the law, it does not matter how terrible a crime one is alleged to have committed, every citizen (no matter how bad) still deserves their own day in court. That is the nature of the law! And whether we like it or not, we have to abide by it, not only when we choose to do so but as a matter of fact, at all times!

You all know that it happens every time when some unlucky innocent Nigerian or Nigerians are wrongly accused of crimes that they did not commit and are either killed, burned or lynched to death on the spot, by some angry neighbourhood mobs before police show up. And later, some of these people are found to be some totally innocent students who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But then, it is too late, and the mob of killers are never charged with murder or any crime because no one will fess up. And even when they speak up, nothing is done. If you want your country to be regarded as a civilized country, then you cannot encourage people to practice jungle type of justice.

Don't get me wrong. I know that BH terrorists are "war criminals" and cold-blooded imbeciles and I want to see their end too. Just like you, I don't like them. But the law is the law, and we cannot choose to enforce the law in a selective manner or permit vigilantism, regardless of the level or egregiousness of the alleged crime. Therefore, we have to whenever and wherever it is possible, arrest them first, detain them and then we charge and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Otherwise, Nigeria will become just like another totally "lawless" country like Somalia, Iraq, Syria or Libya i.e. a . Some people think that Nigeria is a lawless country already. It is wrong to just kill them on the spot.

You cannot eat your cake and get to keep it at the same time too. So ask yourselves what do you really want? Do you want your Area Boys and the local watchmen always taking the law into their hands and simply burning and executing alleged thieves and criminals on the spot before the police are called or before the alleged criminals are arrested, detained and tried in a court of law and found guilty. Some of you might say that it's not a big deal, but let me tell you, if even one innocent person (only) is mistakenly executed by either the police, the army or area vigilantes, then even that one innocent person will have been one too many people. We all have a responsibility to obey the law - criminals and non-criminals alike. You cannot enforce the law by breaking yet another law, in the process!
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by Hakeem3(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just look at dem. do dey even feed
Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by linearity: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
EwejeOyewole:
I hope they will be sentece to death cos 72 Virgin await them in hell... Never knew First to Comment is easy like this angry

That is why our ladies should aspire not to die as virgins, what if it is true and these rifrats are waiting for them in heaven or in hell to complete their share of the 72 virgins? wink

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics by undigeh: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
stephenduru:
Nigerian troops have recorded another achievement in their battle against Boko Haram insurgents.
Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-troops-arrest-boko-haram-chief.html?m=1

What happened to all those arrested in the past six years?
It appears the Nigerian judicial system lack the jurisdiction to try terrorists, hence we keep on preserving them safely in our prisons at the expense of tax payers.
SO SAD

Chad is the only country in the Chad region sincerely fight terrorism. This, they use both their military and judicial system.
Bravo Chad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.