Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (46087 Views)

Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by 247frolic(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Common Sense lawmaker, Sen Murray Bruce has reacted to the defection of Atiku Abubakar to the PDP.

In a post on Twitter, he hailed Atiku as the next president of Nigeria

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/senator-ben-bruce-speaks-on-atikus.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Cardinaljossy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by uboma(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
I laughed at the part where he said, 'they have a good retirement package for PMB'.

PMB has indeed failed woefully to govern Nigeria to greater heights. PMB was a mistake that shouldn't have happened at all.

PMB and his lying and corrupt allies will be booted out of Aso Rock come the next 2019 elections.

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Atiku2019: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin

MY President 2019

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by legitnow: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dear lord, we have seen the worst of dem all, Atiku cannot perform worst than our present dictator.

Grant us a president that is a member of the human race first before political party, ethnicity and religion.

His family extends to all parts of the country and even Britain/US.

Atiku 2019

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Of course he is the next President

56 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by NOC1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol, I don't want to hear that APC introduced him to scatter your party because before 2nd quarter of 2018 we will hear such stories.
They crisis is saw visiting PDP is heavy. Lamido, Markafi and others are just observing now.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by UbanmeUdie: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by CharleyBright(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Am dumbfounded.
Is Atiku Abubakar the Messiah PDP was waiting for
Will Atiku just waltz into PDP and get the Presidential ticket as simple as ABC and other prospective candidates already in PDP just bow out??
Aren't there more visionary and credible candidates anymore.

Well OK, if Atiku is who PDP thinks can kick Buhari out of ASO Rock, so be it!!!
Just get it done. I don't care so long so as the clueless Buhari is shown way back to Daura.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by TheKingIsHere: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigerians will be the most foOlish people if they ever vote for Buhari or Atiku.

Both of them are useless and have no master plan to move this country forward.

I don't know why PDP can't field Donald Duke, Charles Soludo, pat Utomi or other sound minds from the southern part of Nigeria.

2019 will be no different if we cant get sensible leaders

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Riversides2003(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Sunofgod(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
The post no make sense.....

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Kingdollar28(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by vaserd(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
and they said he will not return grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by 9jatatafo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm atiku green snake

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Titto93(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm only supporting Atiku simply because, I want the dullard out of Aso rock. We can't get any person more worse than Buhari.
http://francocomedy.com/2017/12/baptism-franco-comedy-episode-17.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Imagine Atiku/Duke....Atikulate2019

10 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by BafanaBafana: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eyaaa. I seriously feel sorry for this guy Atiku. People around him should please tell him the truth. The only thing he has now is money and that cannot fetch him presidency.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by TVTKOKO(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
The earlier Nigerians realise that these politicians are there for their own selfish interest, the better for us all!!
How comes the so called 'common sense' senator is so quick to forget that the Atiku he is embracing is from the same geographical zone as the Buhari he is lashing out at??

In other words,, the North has a plan. And just like Enya said,, only time can tell

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by obafemi04(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Imagine #AtikuFayoseticket cool

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by krisjack11: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why are this guy's fooling this poor man they want him to waist his little resources

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by 02Kebreal(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku Vs Buhari's Performance In Northeast

Atiku's perfo In Northeast As
Vice President- 8 Years

1. American University of Nigeria
2. AUN Hotels
3. ABTI Printing Press
4. ABTI Schools
5.Gotel Radio/FM/TV
6.Rigo Gado Animal Feeds
5. Atiku Farms
Atiku has done great with these his personal investments.

Buhari's 2+ Years Presidency Performance In North East

1. Reconstruction of Gombe-Yola Road- ongoing
2. Rehabilitation of Bauchi-Gombe Road- ongoing
3.Reconstruction of Gombe-Biu Road- contract awarded
4. Completion of Kano-Maiduguri Expressway- ongoing
5. Reconstruction of Numan-Jalingo road- contract awarded
6. Rehabilitation of Mayo Belwa- Toungo Road- Contract to be awarded.
6. Mambila Plateau HydroElectric Dam- Fund Sourced; work to commenced after more than 35.years of conception.
7. Northeast Development Commission - Bill Signed in to Law/fund provided in the 2017 budget
8. Defeat of Boko Haram and the gradual return of IDPs to their communities
9. The return of the search for oil in Bauchi and Lake Chad
10. Chief of Staff to the President- Northeast
11. Chief of Army Staff- Northeast
12.Chief of Air Staff-Northeast
13. National Security Adviser- Northeast
14.SSA Domestic Affairs- Northeast
15. Comptroller General Customs- Northeast
16. SGF- Northeast
17. GMD, NNPC- Northeast
18. INEC Chairman- Northeast
19. MD, AMCON- Northeast
20. Chairman, National Insurance Commission- Northeast
21. EFCC Chairman- Northeast
22. DG, NOA- Northeast
23. MD FAAN- Northeast
24. DG, ASCON- Northeast.
who will u vote for 2019
#istandwithBuhari#

YUNUS NAFIU ALKALI

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
What did Atiku forget in Aso

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by gift01: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
What does he have to offer. Let him tell us

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by wildcatter23(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
My thoughts at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Grafixnuel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
This ironic common sense Senator is falling hands. So all of a sudden Atiku have become A man to promote for presidency, I actually thought this senator makes real sense

11 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Up we Fulanis, we are the owners of Najeria grin grin

Front runners

Buhari Fulani
Atiku Fulani
ElRufai Fulani

We own Najeria grin, and we own you angry

You!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by Bari22: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
When common sense is not common

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by doyinbaby(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Nigerians will be the most foOlish people if they ever vote for Buhari or Atiku.

Both of them are useless and have no master plan to move this country forward.

I don't know why PDP can't field Donald Duke, Charles Soludo, pat Utomi or other sound minds from the southern part of Nigeria.

2019 will be no different if we cant get sensible leaders
I will never vote for atiku....i will also not vote for buhari......i will rather keep my vote to myself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP by free2ryhme: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
post=62949464:
Common Sense lawmaker, Sen Murray Bruce has reacted to the defection of Atiku Abubakar to the PDP.

In a post on Twitter, he hailed Atiku as the next president of Nigeria

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/senator-ben-bruce-speaks-on-atikus.html

Gang of thieves

Now Mr make sense has lost his senses

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.