Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base (702 Views)

List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base / Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base by harmed(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2009
What do you think about the broadcasting of this program to Nigerians as I do see it as a way of saying Ladies are nothing but b*tches and wh*res. This guy (sorry man) Flavour Flav is said to be in his very late 40s with six children and grandchildren but yet keeps 20 ladies,some lovely and some not. He kisses,romances and also sleeps with any he feels like 'having' it with. The most annoying part is he then evicts them every night. After the last eviction in Season 1,there were Hoops and Newyork. He caresses Newyork the most but still evicted her and chose Hoops. I guess after his relationship with Hoops didn't last long as she's in everyway decent(inside-out). Midway through Season 2,Flavour Flav invited Newyork AGAIN. This time again does THOSE THINGS with and then evicted her and chose Deelicious. My concern is,most scenes are RAW and I must confess I got addicted to the program which runs on MTV Base 11pm-12am daily. What do you make of this Show as I suspect the Koko master(who happens to be my role model) is thinking of SAME. Godbless 9ja.
Re: Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base by SeanT21(f): 6:42am On May 31, 2009
All I know is that the show is fun watching.Watching ladies fighting over a guy that looks like Medusa.
Re: Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base by zeya: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ harmd
He chose deelishious and not beautiful,i love the way he humiliated newyork, she behaves like the mum

FLAVOUR FLAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Re: Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base by harmed(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
Thx pal,I've had it modified. So wot do you think abt d'banj's Koko mansion? Though,like its rightly said its fun watching but NOT reasoning wif especially as a girl.

(1) (Reply)

Stardom Quest / Dstv For N9,000,is It True / Amaa Address Concern Over Nairobi As Country Of This Year’s Nomination Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.