Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base (843 Views)

List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Flavour Of Love 1 & 2 On Mtv Base / Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by nedujizzy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,how many of you guys have watched flavour flav's FLAVOUR OF LOVE on MTV base, where he was to choose between a girl named New york and the other called Hookz,whats your comment on the programme,put them on this thread,

Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by naijacutee(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
I saw the show once. I can't imagine how I managed to sit through the entire program (I don't think I did). It was absolutely horrifying.
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by Sexyabby(f): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2007
Wasn't dat the first season of the show?wow
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by Gamine(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2007
it was the first season

i cant bliv any of those gurls were in it cos of 'love''

Anyways i liked both gurls, grin

such a damn hard choice

but

Flavor chose Hookz

they broke up soon enoff sef undecided

How does one find love on that kinda show when mo than half the girls are actresses
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by naijacutee(f): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
Apparently he has 7 kids by 7 different mothers. . . What kind of love again would drive any of those competitors to such a man?
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by Gamine(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
its only money that can do the trick! lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by gbadex1(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2007
Now this here has to be the dumbest show on the planet, followed closely by Jerry Springers!
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by nedujizzy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
did y'all see flav's house, the guy is in bucks,i wonder what he is doing these days to earn so much bucks after the days of his erstwhile BAND.
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by nedujizzy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
i didnt see the beginning of the show, heard there were 20 chics in the beginning
Re: Flavour Of Love On Mtv Base by Sexyabby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
Flavor flav look like shit but i can't believe dat those kids are his cuz they don't look nothing like him

(1) (Reply)

9ja Documentary Film Shown at Al Jazeera Film Festival / MUST WATCH!!!: Naija's Version Of "punk'd" / Gba Be! Naijamotion.com Is My Favourite Website For Naija Movies And Comedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.