Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (37791 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by henrixx(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can you break this down.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by HRich(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
Bunch of visionless set of people.
Just like you and your comment.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by HRich(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
henrixx:
Can you break this down.
Break what? Do you see firewood there?
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by HRich(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Everywhere u go they are there.
Lolz. They will soon make Buharia to stop travelling to African countries.

3 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:

So a determined spirit makes the shirts? Or is it the ideology that distributes them in Europe and Africa? Please enlighten us. Enquiring minds would like to know.
OK after they get the sponsors then what next...?
Biafra is gone?
Or radio Biafra is gone?
Or the ideology is gone?
Or the people is gone?

What will it solve pls enlighten us....

Nnamdi KANU being held hostage is the reason of this brouhaha in Nigerian polity..
Then I ask again...

Did it solve anything?
Did the people run away in fear?
Did it stop radio Biafra?
Did it end the ideology?

What has remanding Nnamdi KANU by the DSS done in terms of advantage to Nigeria?

Rather it brought to himself criticism and has put Nigeria in a bad light internationally as a country were peoples rights are smashed and obsoleted by the same government that should be protecting their right

10 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by 3kay945(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Such an embarassment cool to buhari.
I hope the biafra headquarter in Nigeria will not reap what this dude are sowing. undecided
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by LOSKYXANDER: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just that this country is not civilised to world standards. By now, a voting section should have been organised in other for igbos to vote for or against Biafra. Mojority carries the vote!!! Democratic country indeed!!!

5 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by jayzblack(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
100okedara:
Bunch of fools, jobless he-goat. Please tell your senators @least you have 15 senators representing u in national assembly to even for once present your issues. But they will not do that because they don't have your interest in mind.
DO BIAFRANS TEL U THAT THEY CARE ABT THE SENATOR CONCERNING THEIR CASE....THEY CALD THOSE ONES HYPOCRITES IN DISGUISE

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by otiigba1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:
Police should search those IPOB men there

I can bet they have over 10 kg of drugs in their possesion

And 6 men is what the OP is calling a protest?

these are jobless drug runners
so what? There are drug dealers in every countries, just because they are drug dealers as you claim, is n't relevant to the protest, i consider me self a dealer too and am not even at the same protest as these guys. So try another criticism angry

4 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by sparkwil(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
basilo101:

ur illiterate president told d world dat he wont treat everybody equally

You mean the imbec!le globe trotter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Elan83(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
hopeless cripple!!

4 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by step272: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why are people so afraid of Biafra many countries had done it,why afraid,its not by force that one must stay with each other,why are we so much afraid.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by sparkwil(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
omo17:

Since I didn't quote you, it means i have no business with you, u can take ur hatred to somewhere else. Peace

Wait a minute bro ... I think he spoke the truth

It will only take an imbecilic president to utter such polarising statement in the presence of the world
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by manigi01(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
bliv me,Buhari won't be moved by it
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by wexyee: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
M0GIDI:
Their movement is growing beyond anyone's expectation yet Buhari refuses to meet them.
I'm so ashamed of your comments.... u re disassociating Ur self from them while u know u re one of them... SMH confused element

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Akpan107(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
I dont know why the North dont want Nigeria to divide. what are your benefit in one Nigeria? or is it that you guys loved us so much that you dont want us to go?

3 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Abeymills(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Watever they want 2do let them goahead does dis bubu president has any respect4dem they ar better dan bokoharam there is trouble in dis country bubu cant rule nigeria his a religiuos bigots a terrorist no work no money no progresive tin achieved because he is a visionles tootles bull dog
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by nairalander111(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Your prayer will surely come to pass because from my assesment,the only group causing problems in Nigeria are the boko haram who kill,abduct,steal,loot and rape innocent people for no justifiable reason.
ISLAM4theWISE:
May the wrath of God be upon any group of person that want or casing problems to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Is dis prayer justifiable

2 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Abeymills(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
He no sabi buk na goro he sabi chop ediot

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by miqos02(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
they look handsome
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by nairalander111(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'M NOT IGBO,BUT I WANT TO ASK THOSE WHO CONDEMN IGBOS FOR PROTESTING TO GIVE ME ONE ADVANTAGE OF BEING A NIGERIAN.
A COUNTRY THAT LACKS MORALITY,NO FUTURE FOR YOUTHS,NO LIGHT,NO GOOD ROADS,HOSPITALS ARE NOT EQUIPT,NO JOBS,EXCESSIVE LOOTING/STEALING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ETC.

WE CALL IGBOS CHEATS,DRUG PUSHERS,POVERTY STRICKEN PEOPLE ETC, IT'S STILL AN IRONY THAT OUR EVER THIEVING POLITICIANS LOOT AND STEAL WITH IMPUNITY AND NO ONE CALLS THEM THIEVES AND THE IGBOS HAVE DECIDED TO GO THEIR WAY WITH THEIR BAD ATITUDE YET WE DON'T WANT THEM TO LEAVE.
THIS SHOWS THAT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH OUR WAYS OF REASONING,OUR IDEOLOGY AND OUR CONSCIENCE!

THIS GOES A LONG WAY TO PROVE HOW TRIBALISTIC NIGERIANS ARE.OUR ENTIRE LIVES,SUCCESSES,STRUGGLES AND INTENTIONS IS NEVER FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA BUT FOR OUR SELFISH INTERESTS.
WE'LL KEEP ON FAILING BECAUSE WE KEEP ON DECEIVING OURSELVES AND UNBORN GENERATION.

PEACE IS PRICELESS!WE CAN ONLY ACHIEVE PEACE WHEN WE TREAT OTHERS THE WAY WE WANT THEM TO TREAT US!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
A prospective biafrans state won't be sucking up to China or any other imperial master for sustenance. It will be a country that stands on its two feet,unlike today's African countries that literally begs to survive.

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
With the present handling of these Biafra case I fear it might degenerate into untold case of violence
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Mckennedy: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
nairalander111:
I'M NOT IGBO,BUT I WANT TO ASK THOSE WHO CONDEMN IGBOS FOR PROTESTING TO GIVE ME ONE ADVANTAGE OF BEING A NIGERIAN.
A COUNTRY THAT LACKS MORALITY,NO FUTURE FOR YOUTHS,NO LIGHT,NO GOOD ROADS,HOSPITALS ARE NOT EQUIPT,NO JOBS,EXCESSIVE LOOTING/STEALING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ETC.

WE CALL IGBOS CHEATS,DRUG PUSHERS,POVERTY STRICKEN PEOPLE ETC, IT'S STILL AN IRONY THAT OUR EVER THIEVING POLITICIANS LOOT AND STEAL WITH IMPUNITY AND NO ONE CALLS THEM THIEVES AND THE IGBOS HAVE DECIDED TO GO THEIR WAY WITH THEIR BAD ATITUDE YET WE DON'T WANT THEM TO LEAVE.
THIS SHOWS THAT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH OUR WAYS OF REASONING,OUR IDEOLOGY AND OUR CONSCIENCE!

THIS GOES A LONG WAY TO PROVE HOW TRIBALISTIC NIGERIANS ARE.OUR ENTIRE LIVES,SUCCESSES,STRUGGLES AND INTENTIONS IS NEVER FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA BUT FOR OUR SELFISH INTERESTS.
WE'LL KEEP ON FAILING BECAUSE WE KEEP ON DECEIVING OURSELVES AND UNBORN GENERATION.

PEACE IS PRICELESS!WE CAN ONLY ACHIEVE PEACE WHEN WE TREAT OTHERS THE WAY WE WANT THEM TO TREAT US!

True talk but I know many e- tyrants can't read between the lines rather all they know is Biafra this,, Biafra that..kill them kill all of them as if humans are chicken..
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Goahead(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abeymills:
Watever they want 2do let them goahead does dis bubu president has any respect4dem they ar better dan bokoharam there is trouble in dis country bubu cant rule nigeria his a religiuos bigots a terrorist no work no money no progresive tin achieved because he is a visionles tootles bull dog
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Billygee2u: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
your hatred and jealousy can't stop anything.
you can hug a transformer if there's any in your community.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by omisanjo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some fools travelled with Nigerian passport to SA n are now shouting Biafra....... Foool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.