Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (37794 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by domnwan(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari arresting and avoiding Igbos since days immemorial

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by vindisick: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:

No one was addressing yo ole puss self but you now have my attention and will get this work. Anyone with decent schooling knows of color saturation but of course in your bid to feel big you have revealed your minuscule size. Please follow this link and educate yourself on the basic art term of which you are presently ignorant. http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/color_saturation.html

You could have stayed away and been seen as having sense but instead you'll now be known as a fool.

Never in a million years would I believe black people could or would call other black people monkeys and baboons but that's what happens when a college dropout leads a group. You gonna learn today! OH! YOU GONNA LEARN!
you really have time to argue but i will like to tell you that you don't ascribe color saturation to a cloth. it is normally used in graphics and images. and you are baboon Cos you are a wicked person

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by LoveMachine(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
vindisick:
you really have time to argue but i will like to tell you that you don't ascribe color saturation to a cloth. it is normally used in graphics and images. and you are baboon Cos you are a wicked person

Color saturation most certainly applies to cloth due to the industrialization of the profession/craft. Those shirts aren't weaved. More times than not the color is achieved by the process of sublimating the ink into the fabric. Please just stop. Once again you've only revealed your lack of knowledge on this subject.

I have time to address any and all who address me. I made a statement which you attacked with baseless assertions. Don't get frustrated and resort to elementary insults because you tested the waters with both feet. Take your loss and grow from it like an adult.

Don't you dare call me wicked. I do outreach work for a living. I don't agree with my Igbo family on this issue but I'll never abandon those when truly in need. You're walking a dangerous walk when you provoke others as you do. Chill with the insults. It's leading no where and fast.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:
Someone is definitely pulling strings. How does everyone around the world have the same Biafra outfit? Those shirts are being manufactured and delivered. Find the supplier and you've found the sponsors.
have u found shekaru nd his sponsor,u r here aftr group askin for dia right?u r a big time coward shame on u
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:
We must create jobs for the youths.
seriously because if dis guys get d idea of followin baba abt,it will help in controlin al dis his travel evri now nd then
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
M4gunners:
I like that placard that read Human rights.
i like d 1 dat called mr president GENOCIDIST vry true

4 Likes

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by LoveMachine(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
pesinfada:
have u found shekaru nd his sponsor,u r here aftr group askin for dia right?u r a big time coward shame on u

straw man
noun
a sham argument set up to be defeated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Just stop! What does your question have to do with what I just proposed?

Are you equating peaceful demonstrations with BH? Are you equating Kanu to Shekau?

Your imbecilic vitriol is getting old very fast. You don't even know who to be mad at or why you are mad. All you know is you wanna be mad.

Go ahead! Blame the world for your problems! Call your brothers baboons and monkeys! Support a man who called your mothers, aunts and sisters prostitutes. Support a man who called the black man Lucifer. Please rush to your demise. DO IT EXPEDITIOUSLY!

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by ahaz: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
Bunch of visionless set of people.
mr vision you are not better than any of them.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by vindisick: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:

This is like talking to a bag of garri. No the shirt is woven but the shirt is not a bunch of different threads. The shirts starts out as a solid color and then the color is added. Don't throw insults if you get frustrated at your own ignorance. I'll slow down if you ask nicely otherwise please attempt to keep up.

Who wants pity. If that was the case I'd post pictures. I'm stating facts potna! SHOW AND PROVE is the motive! It's not a sin to ask for freedom but it is a treasonable offense to incite anarchy in the state. Don't play coy.
fake man of god, who is inciting anarchy. 100 years of bonding is over and Nigeria's amalgamation which was done by your creator "lord lugard " has expired. Now we biafrans are asking for a legitimate right( freedom) which is even enshrined in your zoo constitution and you are talking of anarchy. who is causing anarchy? we?... no. your president is flaunting court orders by reprimanding our leader despite him meeting his bail requirements. your president is the one ordering his armed forces to shoot at unharmed protesters,thereby suppressing our fundamental human rights. be wise before you comment. you sound like an untruthful person.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by PreyingMantis(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:
Someone is definitely pulling strings. How does everyone around the world have the same Biafra outfit? Those shirts are being manufactured and delivered. Find the supplier and you've found the sponsors.
There is no single sponsor. Biafrans all over the world contribute and donate to the cause.... And there are over 60 million Biafrans. So you can imagine the strength and size of the sponsorship. IPOB is a global movement with presence in more than 80 countries world wide. Do not joke with Biafrans cos we mean business this time around. Anywhere the Dullard 'Ajala The Traveller' goes to, we'll be there live to cause him some discomfort.

1 Like

Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:

straw man
noun
a sham argument set up to be defeated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Just stop! What does your question have to do with what I just proposed?

Are you equating peaceful demonstrations with BH? Are you equating Kanu to Shekau?

Your imbecilic vitriol is getting old very fast. You don't even know who to be mad at or why you are mad. All you know is you wanna be mad.

Go ahead! Blame the world for your problems! Call your brothers baboons and monkeys! Support a man who called your mothers, aunts and sisters prostitutes. Support a man who called the black man Lucifer. Please rush to your demise. DO IT EXPEDITIOUSLY!

I mean is dia right 2ask 4freedom
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by IgrigiHercules: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
**grins**
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by nwonufestus(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
oyinkinola:
this is south africa not south east, if you play non-sense with this apartheld soldier he will shoot you all!
mumu u do u tink dae r uncivilize lyk una zoo police who shoot unarmed protesters. they hv respect for human right joor
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by criuze(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Biafra slowly collapsing the zoo,

There was ones a country ( Nigeria ); the African colonial headquaters of Great BrItain
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by linusbnn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
oyinkinola:
this is south africa not south east, if you play non-sense with this apartheld soldier he will shoot you all!

What they did was a peaceful protest without any arms. South africa securities understands what it means to protest for a self nation because it was part of their history. Remember nigeria govt needs to understand that there is freedom to choose where you place your destiny and your better 2mrw (Biafra nation)
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by emekuze(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Biafra all the way
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Quote me anywhere, If Igbos are given Biafra... They would want to return to Nigeria after few years....

It's not a prophecy, it is clearly visible
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by PreyingMantis(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
unclejb2:
Nigeria is fast dying
How you take get internet?
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by LoveMachine(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
pesinfada:
I mean is dia right 2ask 4freedom

I'm not mad at anyone asking for freedom. All I want is for the people who are stoking the fire to be unmasked.

PreyingMantis:
There is no single sponsor. Biafrans all over the world contribute and donate to the cause.... And there are over 60 million Biafrans. So you can imagine the strength and size of the sponsorship. IPOB is a global movement with presence in more than 80 countries world wide. Do not joke with Biafrans cos we mean business this time around. Anywhere the Dullard 'Ajala The Traveller' goes to, we'll be there live to cause him some discomfort.

60 million? That's a bogus claim and you know it! How can that be when many disowned the protests and attempt at sovereignty? How can that be so when many can't feed themselves daily? Please don't just throw out numbers it legitimizes the movement.

vindisick:
fake man of god, who is inciting anarchy. 100 years of bonding is over and Nigeria's amalgamation which was done by your creator "lord lugard " has expired. Now we biafrans are asking for a legitimate right( freedom) which is even enshrined in your zoo constitution and you are talking of anarchy. who is causing anarchy? we?... no. your president is flaunting court orders by reprimanding our leader despite him meeting his bail requirements. your president is the one ordering his armed forces to shoot at unharmed protesters,thereby suppressing our fundamental human rights. be wise before you comment. you sound like an untruthful person.

When people block an expressway, ask for arms, say they are building bombs, and claim they will make war zones look like paradise in comparison to what they will unleash yes they are inciting anarchy. That is a public threat and should be handled with extreme caution.

Lugard my creator? You don't even believe that! Ekenne diri CHUKWU!

As always you've gone back to strawman tactics. Where have I said Kanu should be detained indefinitely? Don't worry I'll answer for you. I haven't. When did I say I was a man of the cloth? I didn't! Please just stop. You've been at this all day!
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by ubongson12(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
pls they shuld go and ask their father's what happen in 1966 den they will learn their lesson
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by banio: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Those who make peaceful secession impossible will make violent secession inevitable. A borrowed quote from JFK.
Pls don't quote me. I detest war and Am not supporting Bia in anyway.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by Strawman: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
LoveMachine:
As always you've gone back to strawman tactics.

But my tactics are indeed useful in winning an argument, don't you think so?
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by ruffcoin99(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Instead of them to mind their drug business, stupid set of people.
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by krack89: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
[color=][/color]
jayzblack:
They will never have peace, especialy the junketer til he releases nnamdi kanu...Or heart attack wil kil d hopeles idiot.. sai baba my ass..

You must be among those that shouted Sai Bubu
Re: China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos by PreyingMantis(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2015
LoveMachine:
1. "Biafra or death" are not the words of peace.

2. I'm Igbo and I don't desire Biafra. My family members who live in various parts of Naija and the world don't desire Biafra and they are not an exception. The story of Moses is a myth. There is no history of mass slavery in Ancient Egypt. The pyramid building age was over for many years by the time the Israelites came into existence.

3. Yeah right.

4. This makes no sense. The last regime was by the president's own admission an Igbo/Ijaw regime. And yet no development in the SE. The same people who got fat while we starved for 6 years will be running things in a new country. We have finally gotten a new government that is dedicated to making things better and now it's time to dissolve? That makes no sense. They call Buhari a bigot and yet he ran with Igbo running mates twice. He's a bigot but he wanted to give Zik's son a state burial? He's bigot but he marched with Ojukwu? Biko let's be real!

I pointed out the issue of the marches being sponsored not to downplay the realities on ground of the marches being manned by frustrated NdiIgbo but to point out that someone is turning the screws in our all ready frustrated machinery.

Please how does one go from this sentiment shown in this video to his present stance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&app=desktop

I love my people! I could never not love my people even when they don't love me
1. Yes, Biafra or death! What exactly is 'unpeaceful' about it and how does that constitute a breach of peace? We're Igbo people and we bow to no man but God. They've been killing us since the protests started and we've refused to back down. What message does that pass across?

2. Your choice and your choice alone. Like I said earlier, you're an insignificant minority. The majority opinion carries the day and wins the argument.

I won't delve into religious arguments on this board. There's another section for that. I only gave an illustration. I can still bring it closer home... During the war, there were Igbos who sold out to the enemy. They were called 'Sabo'. They contributed immeasurably to the fall of Biafra. I guess you probably would fall within this category of people... But I have bad news for you. Biafra 2.0 would have zero tolerance for saboteurs. We would not make the same mistakes our fathers made.

3. Igbo has never been at the helm of affairs in Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan is an Ijaw man. It is only Yoruba and Awusa/Fulani that can refer to him as an Igbo man. Which puts a big question mark on your claim of being Igbo. His administration was balanced with regards to spread of projects and appointments. He had a nationalist outlook. Same cannot be said about the Dullard President we have now.

4. I wonder how you can boldly tell me that this administration is doing well whereas all indications point to incompetent management of the economy. There's more than ample evidence of a deliberate bastardisation of all democratic structures. The Judiciary as well as the media has been compromised. We're gradually sliding back to the dark ages of his brutish failed regime of 1984.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, Senator Gemade Decamps To APC / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.