Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) (47125 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
dominique:
Couldn't he have taken his problems to the church? RIP fallen Chosen member.
But if you go to church they will just ask for money .... More problems then!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by september17(f): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
why did he decide to die wearing that chosen thing??..
Is chosen the cause of his problem?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
dominique:
Churches don't solve one's problem.They multiply it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheLeader:
Every comment so far came from tinking within the box? Now let's go outside d damn box. Wot if someone killed him and made it look like a suicide? wot if he was forcibly hanged? Too bad our police will nt look into that. Rope on neck= suicide, #CaseClosed.

RIP to the dead.
d door was locked from inside, if he was killed, how did the killer escape? d window has burglary.

dat guy killed himsef.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Obynolee(f): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
ebosie11:
As narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader ....

''There has been another suicide this morning at 23rd market, Festac town.The young man sleeps in an unoccupied shop but this morning was discovered hanging with the shop locked from the inside. The police is being awaited to break open the shop and evacuate him. No one seems to know him''.

This is where the church has to come in(giving hope to the hopeless)but unfortunately,our churches has lost direction long ago.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by ademega(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
drss:
regret wat? I remain loyal to GEJ.

that is oky. do u kn its possible he could have been a Jonathan loyalist...or what do u think? grin
drss:
regret wat? I remain loyal to GEJ.

that is oky. do u kn its possible he could have been a Jonathan loyalist...or what do u think?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
sometimes even to live is an act of courage

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
One needs to see this chosen idiots and see the extreme poverty in their lives

With over chopped shoes giving them artificial bow legs and their faded shirt and trousers

I'm very very sure theses people are under bondage.

Who in his right mind will be in extreme poverty and go around preaching and inviting members into a millionaire man's church? A man who gives no crap about their poverty?

I'll never be religious. I'd rather burn in hell than follow any fake god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by kings49(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is a pity, RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Godwinsun(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chosen suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by LEXYCOM: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
God forbid, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
This happens when the economy is as bad as it is presently.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by ReachHard: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
@OP; shey na you snap dis man final moments? shocked shocked shocked

Babe, if na truly you....You get mind ooooooooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stuffs like this happens when the economy is as bad as it is presently.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
May we never be frustrated to consider suicide. Amen
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
sandrajazmin:
PoVerty and frustration i guess

Buhari pls do sth our youths are dieing

May we never be poor in Jesus name
Amen
PEOPLE are fast becoming frustrated with existence.

Who knows what VISION 2020 will offer..?
Families are bedridden.
Homes are torn apart.

FUTURE of Next year is already known with the national economic melt down
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by CravingChic: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
He has been Chosen! RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
I see a foul play
That rope is too low for suicide with the bench under him
Someone killed him and framed a suicide angry angry angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by nenergy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yes, the door was locked from inside, but I would like them to treat this case as possible homicide. His legs are barely off the floor na.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by drss(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
ademega:

that is oky. do u kn its possible he could have been a Jonathan loyalist...or what do u think? grin

that is oky. do u kn its possible he could have been a Jonathan loyalist...or what do u think?
GEJ is my hero.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by pmatiu: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na becos of d Billions of dollars he held Sambo Dasuki (rtd), among others, allegedly aided the importation of several trailers of illegal arms and ammunitions into the Nigeria.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
EmekaBlue:
mayb he use church money play nairabet lose...RIP
Bad mouth
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Then if he was murderd.as u reasond.how com the room is lockd frm inside wit burglaries on windows untamperd?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
dominique:
Frustration with them and disappointment with their promises may well have contributed to his suicide. These people tell you that you will own the world once you join them and pay your tithe regularly. Organised religion is mostly fraud and lies.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Flashh:
No matter what makes him do that, he has no excuse for his foolishness.

I pray life never pressure you.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by Flashh: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
WinningSun:

I pray life never pressure you.
No matter the case may be. Committing suicide isn't it at all.

Once there's life, there's hope. Anyone who commits suicide will surely regret it, because you can't create yourself, why kill yourself?

akagson:
Until life gives you the opportunity to walk some miles in his shoes, do not judge him. What do you think makes people to commit suicide? Have you ever thought about commiting suicide before? If you have never then you have no right to talk here. You think because things are moving fine for you, that's how it is for everyone..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by masqot(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Depression is a bad condition. Some people can't handle it. They need help if we know on time.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by medeay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheLeader:
Every comment so far came from tinking within the box? Now let's go outside d damn box. Wot if someone killed him and made it look like a suicide? wot if he was forcibly hanged? Too bad our police will nt look into that. Rope on neck= suicide, #CaseClosed.

RIP to the dead.
you probably didnt read the write-up. the shop was locked from inside which means he was there all alone
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by medeay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eyepencil:
Still contemplating how mine will be angry angry

I prefer drugs though
R.I.P in advance
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
man commits suicide in FESTAC this morning.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by homealone2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'll rather kill myself than comit sucide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
xreal:
is he a 'Chosen' ? that appears like the cloth they wear.

And the Mumu people use to say that "I'm dangerous to danger"

Why him con die na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos) / Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.